Already in trouble ?

My life, my love and my pain.

 

The leader of " J Vanilla' is already in trouble before her debut.

 

 In this past few days Jae has been in trouble for only training for 2 yrs and being the leader of the group. She has been getting hate by netizens. Netizens were saying

" It's not fair for other members. They have been trained for 5 years and none of them getting a title of being a leader. She's only train for only 2 years and getting a title of leader. I bet, she bribed money to JYP." And " She sleeps with JYP, that's why she's leader." and so on.

We called JPY's office last night and that;s what they said.

JYP: Seeing all the digusting comments made by netizens is hurting me and the girls.Yes, she has been trained with group for only 2 years but she has been in JYP since she was 13. Before she start her trainee years with J Vanilla, she has been trained with San E for being a composer and producer. She has been in underground hip hop world. She was produced many hit song of 2PM, Miss A and JJ Project.Such as, I don't need a man, Good bye baby, Bounce, Hands up, and I can't. Not only that, she is the main producer behind Rihanna new album 'Unaplogetic' and Nicki Minaj ' Pink Friday." She has talent in producing music, that's why we want to focus her on producing. Main producer of J Vanilla's debut album is A. I promise, you will never disappoint by her music and lyrics.

 She has been in entertainment industry for pretty long. We wish, people will stop hating and give a chance to her.

 

 

 

World Star Rihanna tweeted about  Jae

K pop fans had seen Rihanna tweet about A. Let's see what it is.

" My heart is breaking after talking with Jae. Yes, I'm talking about the leader of K Pop girl group ' J Vanilla'. She is such an amazing producer. She is an amazing main producer of my album ' Unapologetic'. She is such a sweety pie. She has leadership,cool and strong personality. I hope you guys won't judge her anymore coz she's totally doesn't deserves all the hate. If you are my fans, please support Jae and her group ' J Vanilla'. Gosh, I can't wait to hear her amazing songs. I love you so much baby girl Jae. Eunnie will be there for your debut stage but you have to pay me back by cooking ddukbokki. Yeah, she taught me those korean words LOL xD"

Seem like Rihanna is learing korean. It's really good to see their cute relationship. And we all wish for the success of ' J Vanilla' debut.