Pick One...

Pick One...

School has officially started. The uniform was black skirt, white shirt, red tie and black blazer with the Lower Seoul's school logo. As you entered, you saw lots of girls who's skirts were shorter than it should be. You felt shy since you're new. You walked to your new classroom.

 

The school seem to be ok, there were a few graffiti and mess but it looks ok, you didn't get lost since there were signs that helpfully directed people around. But then a teacher entered the classroom, no one was in the classroom except for you and some other people who were making out.

 

"Uh, who are you?" the teacher asked as he cleared his big thick glasses.

 

"I'm ~~~~~~, a new transfer student," you smiled and bowed.

 

The teacher walked in a circle motion, "You do know that if you're new you need to have a tour guide." "Really?" you asked. 

 

He nodded, "Go to class 3-D and the tour guides hang out is there." You nodded and smield as you walked to the classroom that the teacher told you. As you arrived on class 3-D, there's a sign on the door, it says, 'TOUR GUIDE OPEN BUT ONLY FOR HOT GIRLS!'.

 

You bit your lips and swallowed, "What am I suppose to do?" 

 

The door suddenly opened and Teen Top was sitting with their feet up, there were other girls who were massaging them and trying to flirt with them, "Look who's here," Chunji smirked. 

 

C.A.P was the first one to stand up and approached you, he looked happy and excited, "Hi ~~~~~~, you go the this school too?"

 

"How do you know my name?" you said a bit creeped out.

 

"Ricky told us, you told him your name before, right?" C.A.P replied.

 

Ricky, Chunji, and Niel stood forward smiled at you, "Are you here for a tour guide?" asked Niel as his eyes sparkled, his gaze was about to melt you when L. Joe blocked your lovely view. Your slight smile turned into an annoyed expression.

 

"Pick me, I'm the best tour guide around here," L. Joe offered his hands.

 

"Weren't you the one that was being mean to me because of my... chest?" you said as your cheeks turned red because you were a bit embarrassed of what you said.

 

He nodded, "Yeah, but since you're pretty, I'll let that pass and you can date me, ok?" he winked, suddenly Changjo stepped forward and grabbed him back, "L. Joe, stop acting like that."

 

Changjo was as mysterious as ever and you liked that about him. Chunji wiggled his eye brows like a ert at you, you suddenly turned to C.A.P

 

"So, pick one of us to tour you around," C.A.P said as he gave you a encouraging smile to pick him.

 

Niel was smiling with his sparkly eyes that melted you.

 

Ricky was pouting cutely with his puppy eyes.

 

Chunji was still wiggling his eye brows.

 

Changjo was looking away from you with his mysterious aura.

 

And L. Joe just boredly looking at you like he knows that you're going to pick him.

 

Your heart suddenly started beating fast since their face apparently went closer. Your index finger just randomly picked a person and for some reason it pointed to L. Joe.

 

"Told ya I was going to be picked!" L. Joe showed off to his friend, "Even if I criticized her, she can't resist the charisma of THE L. Joe!" 

 

Your eyes widen stared at you finger, *Why the heck did I pick him?! I could've picked Niel or Changjo! Or Even C.A.P!*

 

The rest of Teen Top were shocked again by you because out all of them, you picked the one that was rude to you. L. Joe put his arms around your neck and dragged you out of 3-D classroom.

 

"I knew you'll pick me, who doesn't pick THE L. Joe?" he smirked as he winked.

 

You bit your lips and doubted your decision already, "Don't be too full of yourself! I wasn't even suppose to pick you!"

 

"Huh?" he was confused.

 

You couldn't find an answer so you made up a fat lie, "I thought you were Niel so I accidentally picked you."

 

He rolled his eyes, "Stop lying, it's obvious that you know who Niel is but your finger just wanted me!"

 

"No it doesn't!" you argued.

 

"Yes it does!"

 

"No it doesn't!"

 

"Yes it does!"

-------

Well, L. Joe took the 1st victory of Pick One... who do you think you will be picked next if there's this kind of situation again? I'm putting up a pole soon for you too vote so keep reading and see which guy interst you the most, ok? x