Lower Seoul

Pick One...

You decided to take a walk on the streets of Lower Seoul, your parents are back on your new house. Your dad was fired from his job and your family needed to move houses into a small house since your family can't pay off the rent.

 

You sighed as you sat on a public bench on the old, dirty park that lay in the middle of the cheap stalls, "Life is going to be different, I'm not going to have nice dresses, nice shoes, not even nice food, all I'll have is some ramen," you looked down.

 

"Aish!" you couldn't help but let a tear out. You felt like someone is taking away your life from you, you stared at your old grey converses. All your nice shoes, like your designer high heels and bags were all sold so your family could have money, "Stupid shoes!"

 

As you kicked the ground, you saw 6 guys sprinting towards you, you gasped and was about to lose your balance because all of them jumped over you. They ran away and you unfortunately fell on a blob of mud that's right next to the bench you were sitting before. 

 

The mud was spread all over your white blouse and your skinny jeans, "Arrgghh! What in the world is happening to my life?!" you cursed the world as you stood up. Then you saw policemen running also and it's the same way as the 6 guys but they stopped and walked towards you.

 

"Miss, have you seen 6 guys who's running this way?" the officer asked.

 

You nodded and pointed the way they ran, "Over there."

 

Suddenly the police ran without saying thank you. "Yah! Mr. Policeman! Can't you even say thank you?! Aren't you suppose to be kind?!" you shouted but he already ran far.

 

Then the 6 guys that jumped over you appeared in front of you as you turned around, "Ahh!" you made a small shout with fright.

 

They all studied your face, "You're not from here, are you?" 

 

"The police is chasing you, how did you get here?" you pointed at their faces with amazement yet still a bit frightened.

 

"We're just really fast mover," one of them stepped up and offered his hands, "My name is C.A.P, I usually don't go back to girls I've seen only by a split second but you look hot so we came back." You stred at him cluelessly.

 

"You're covered in mud," another stepped up and offered his hands, "My name is Ricky," he smiled sweetly but his smile had a bit of smirk added.

 

"I'm Chunji," he did the same thing.

 

"I'm Niel," he had the most charming smile you have ever seen, his eyes were glittering and he offered his hands.

 

There were 2 members that's left. "C.A.P hyung, this girl isn't even a D with her bra size," one of them smirked and the other one just didn't bother to look at you.

 

Your forehead curled and you pushed the guy that was criticizing you, "Yah! Have you ever heard of the word respect?"

 

"No," he casually said shaking his head.

 

Then C.A.P walked between you two because you and the guy was too close, "This is L. Joe," C.A.P introduced the guy to you.

 

"And that's Changjo, he's a bit depressed right now," said Ricky pointing at the guy that couldn't be bothered to look at you.

 

You glared at the 6 guys, "I don't care who you guys are because I'm pissed right now, understand?" you walked away and they just blinked dumbfounded, you suddenly turned around, "And thanks for making me fall on that stupid mud!" you said with anger of sarcasticness.

 

"She didn't even shake my hands," C.A.P said to his friends.

 

"Mine too," said the rest except from L. Joe and Changjo. "," L. Joe whispered to himself.

As Teen Top evacuated the park, Changjo glanced back at you, but you weren't there. He suddenly looked down on your seat and found a small key chain teddy bear. He picked it up and put it on his pocket, he quickly caught up with the others and they all walked away.

------

First chapter is up... don't forget to comment, subscribe and add me as a friend. x