Meeting Again

Pick One...

You came back home and your parents were sorting out the house furniture, "~~~~~~, where have you been?" asked your dad, he turned around to see you and he saw your annoyed face and your clothes covered in mud, "What happened to you?" he dropped the furniture he's holding and walked towards you with a shocked face.

 

"There's these jerk boys and they were being chased by the police and they jumped over me," you sighed with anger, "And guess what? I fell on the mud!"

 

Your dad suddenly bursted out laughing, you grinned your teeth, "Appa!" He stopped and bit his lips to stop the laughter. He continued on what he was doing.

 

Then your mom came out of the kitchen with a glass of orange juice, her eyes widen as it stared at you, she dropped the glass of water and luckily the glass was made out of plastic, "What the heck happened to you?!" she stormed towards you and spinned you around, "Answer me, what happened?"

 

"Umma, don't worry, I'm fine," you closed your eyes and headed towards the bathroom, "I'm taking a shower."

 

You entered the bathroom and washed yourself.

 

A couple of days have passed and it's just been normal for you, there's no school since it's summer break but there's only 2 weeks of summer break left before returning to school, and of course your school won't be a top private school, it'll be the Public Lower Seoul High.

 

You were asked to buy some bread on the market, you went to the market with a pink hoodie with a yellow smiley face printed and a jean skirt and of course your converses.

 

"Can I please buy this?" you pointed at the yummy bread and they handed it to you, "That'll be 1,500 won," the ajumma said while smoking a cigar that seem to be smoked by other people too.

 

"Uh, but the normal price for a bread according to Cost of Korea network is 1000 won," you tried to argue politely.

 

She rolled her eyes, "Lower Seoul doesn't follow Cost of Korea network, so if you don't want to buy the stupid bread then return it!" the ajumma suddenly yanked the bread of your hands. You felt scared but you didn't want to look stupid, "I'll buy it." You handed her 1,500 won and walked away.

 

You saw designer shoes on a shop and you totally couldn't resist but going inside to take a look, "Wow!" you stared at the bright red, high heels. "Oh!" you heard a familiar voice say, you turned around and saw 6 boys in front of the entrance. 

 

The staff of the  shop suddenly disappeared like magic. C.A.P walked towards you, "Hi, do you remember me?"

 

You could but you didn't want to, "Sorry, I don't know you," you walked away but then a hand grabbed your wrist, you looked back and it's Changjo who grabbed you. The rest of Teen Top were also shocked that Changjo grabbed you."Yah! What do you want?" you asked."Here," he held up the key ring teddy bear to your face.

 

You examined it, "You found it!" you grabbed the teddy bear and hugged it, "I thought I lost it."

 

Then L. Joe rolled his eyes, "Duh?! You lost it didn't you? My good friend Changjo found it and kindly returned it, now say thank you to us."

 

You cleared your throat, "More accurately I need to thank Changjo," you bowed, "Thank you."

 

You walked away but then Ricky blocked you, "We didn't catch your name before, I was thinking if you could tell us."

 

"Uh," you looked over Ricky's shoulder and you could see that the rest of Teen Top were taking money out of the cashier. "Miss?" Ricky blocked your view and blinked at you.

 

"I'm ~~~~~~~," you quickly said. You suddenly walked away and ran towards you house. you couldn't believe what you were seeing, they were stealing from that shop!

 

------

I prefer using ~~~~~~~ as a replacement for your name instead of that you thing because it feels a bit weird doing it... so I'll stick with ~~~~~, hope you don't mind. x