My ex is back

Pregnancy ?!?!

After the class, Tae Goon asked you to go out with him. You knew that Min Hyuk had to work so you accepted.

During this time, Min Hee went to your home, Yun Hee was shocked to see her but thought that maybe she wanted to talk to Tae Goon. However, when her eyes met Min Hee's big tummy, dropped. Since Tae Goon had stolen Min Hee they haven't seen each other, that was why she didn't knew about Min Hee's pregnancy.

 

Yun Hee : pregnant ? who.... who is the father ?

Min Hee : nae Eomeonim, Tae Goon is going to be a dad

Yun Hee : he never told us about it

Min Hee : actually, he left me on the day he learned about this baby

Yun Hee : aigoo Tae Goon isn't like this

Min Hee : he's not the one you think, you better be careful. Tae Goon stole me from Min Hyuk and now he wants to do the same, with ~~~~

Yun Hee : aniyo, it can't be ! He's too cute and ~~~~ is just a friend to him

Min Hee : Eomeonim, please trust me. He may have a cute, sweet or even nice personality but inside he's not so good, that's why I came here, I don't want Min Hyuk to lose ~~~~

 

Yun Hee didn't really wanted to change her mind about Tae Goon however she had to recognize that what Min Hee was saying was really serious. She decided to let the girl in so they both sat on the couch, in front of a tea. There, Min Hee explained everything.

 

Min Hee : When we were at school, I had a crush on Tae Goon and Min Hyuk. Tae Goon was a mysterious guy, very handsome and polite, I think it was his charm, Min Hyuk was cute, crazy, funny.  He also was attracted to me so when he asked me out on dates, the time we spent together was wonderful. Tae Goon began to charm me when I was in a relationship with your son, my feelings for him came back. I ended up leaving Min Hyuk. Now that I know how Tae Goon really is, I regret so much. I don't want to let ~~~~ do the same mistake as me.

Yun Hee : but Tae Goon really seems to be a good boy

Min Hee : I guess that it's only an appearance

 

Her sentence was cute as the door opened. Min Hyuk yelled from the door.

 

Min Hyuk : Eomma, is ~~~~ back already ?

Yun Hee : aniyo, don't shout like this, you scared me !!

Min Hyuk : aigoo mianhae Eomma, it's good if she's not here yet, because I pla..... Min Hee ?

Min Hee : Annyeonghaseyo Oppa, it's been a while

Min Hyuk : y-you're pregnant ??

Min Hee : nae...

Min Hyuk : Tae Goon ?

Min Hee : you're right, but for now it isn't the most important, I came here because I have to tell you about something

Min Hyuk : what's the matter ?

Yun Hee : yah ! is this a way to talk to girls ? You haven't seen Min Hee for a long time, you're rude to her now !!

Min Hyuk : ah... mianhaeyo Min Hee-ah, it's just... I'm... I'm surprise to see you there

Min Hee : I understand it Oppa, it's normal

Yun Hee : maybe the two of you should go out, it'll be easier for you to talk about it if I'm not here

Min Hee : aniyo, I don't want Min Hyuk Oppa to feel burdened by me

Min Hyuk : Eomma is right, how about going to a coffee shop together ?

Min Hee : well, why not

 

Min Hyuk, with his innocent but good looking face, helped Min Hee to get up then they went to his car. He drove to the nearest coffee shop, Min Hee stared at him, remembering the good moments they had together, the dates. It was so hard to realized that she had left him for a guy who didn't deserved to be with any girls. Min Hyuk was quite embarrassed, he didn't knew how to behave. Soon, they reached the coffee shop. After ordering two cappuccino, they sat at a table outside of the shop.

Tae Goon took you to do some shopping, the truth was that you still haven't bought anything for the baby. However, Tae Goon thought that it was the time to search for little things such as clothes or even diapers. Then, he took you to the city center, there, you passed next to the shop and recognized Min Hyuk.

 

Min Hyuk : what do you have to tell me ?

Min Hee : Oppa, I know that you hate me for what I did, but.... please, don't be this cold to me

Min Hyuk : I'm sorry... I just don't know how to act now, I can't forget what happened between us

Min Hee : I regret so much ! Tae Goon..... he's not the right one for me, I think that... I was wrong to leave you, my feelings didn't changed.... You're... you're still in my heart and I know that it's too late... ho-

Min Hyuk : aigoo Min Hee-ah, don't talk like this. The past is the past, and now my life is better, I'm happy... with ~~~~, please... I beg you to not tell me that you love me, because what you did changed me a lot, and my heart too, now ~~~~ is the only one for me and I won't give up on her

Min Hee : I know it Oppa, and I'm here because of this, actually I wanted to-

Tae Goon : Min Hee-ah, what are you doing here ?

Min Hyuk : ~~~~ ? Tae Goon ? what are you doing together ?

You : well, Tae Goon proposed to me to go out and buy stuffs for the child, we've bought so much, I will show you all later at home

Min Hyuk : why do you need to do this with Tae Goon ? can't you wait for me ?

You : aigoo Oppa, don't be like this, we'll have time to do shopping together. Min Hee-ah, how are you ? are you feeling better ?

Min Hee : nae, gomawoyo. I'm alright now

 

Tae Goon grabbed Min Hee's arm to lift her up. He whispered something to her ear, after this, he apologized to you and walked away with her. You noticed Min Hyuk's worried face, this side of him made you felt jealous. It seemed that he cared a lot about her, indeed she was his ex girlfriend and you thought that maybe his feelings for her had reborn when he saw her. However, he was just quite worried, he knew that the face Min Hee had while walking away wasn't an happy one. You were feeling weird and uneasy so you decided to catch Min Hyuk's attention.

 

You : hum.... you.... you got out of work earlier

Min Hyuk : ah nae, I wanted to surprise you but it seems like you were having a good time, I almost disturbed it

You : well, it wasn't so amazing, but Tae Goon is nice

Min Hyuk : ~~~~, can you please stop being so close to him ?

You : huh ? what's wrong ?

Min Hyuk : you know that I don't like him, so I don't want to see you spending so much time with him

You : ooh.... but we were just doing some shopping

Min Hyuk : it was like this with Min Hee too

You : but I'm not Min Hee

Min Hyuk : I know... and it's exactly what's wrong

You : what do you mean ?

Min Hyuk : Tae Goon got Min Hee pregnant, that's why he left her. But, I don't understand why he seems so attracted to you

You : Tae Goon ?? and Min Hee ?? I thought that Tae Goon doesn't have anything to do with this !

Min Hyuk : he does, and he felt her because he doesn't want to take responsabilities. By seeing how close he wants to get to you, I could say that you're his next target... Please, be careful ~~~~, you mean so much to me, don't let Tae Goon charm you...

 

He looked so sad that it hurted you. This side of Min Hyuk was rare. Since a while now, your idea about your best friend changed, and your feelings weren't the same. You often felt weird or jealous but always said that it was because of your pregnancy even if you knew that it was a bad excuse. You walked closer to him, wrapped your arms around his waist, pulled him closer to you and closed your eyes. Min Hyuk's heart beat faster as he felt you doing this, it made him happy. He forgot about Min Hee and Tae Goon as he closed his eyes as well. You both stayed there, hugging each other, your arms tightening around him.