Chapter 7

It is all Fine Before You Come

Victoria's POV

I make some noddles for Chansung and I went to my room as I've to do my homeworks. When I'm doing my homework, there is a knock from my door. I went and open the door. It is Taecyeon.

'Hey, Vic you free tonight?' He asked.

'Ah, I'm sorry Taecyeon sshi. I've to do my homeworks.' I said.

'Then it is fine, how about will you do your homework with me? Let's do it together.' He said. I smiled and nodded.

'That would be fun.' I said and went with Taecyeon downstairs. I saw others are doing their homework too. But I don't see Nichkhun.

'So, you're here to do homework with us?' Junho asked. I nodded.

'Wow, so nice. Come on, Victoria sshi.' Wooyoung welcomed me. I sat between Taecyeon and Wooyoung. We're doing our homework peacefully until.

'SHUT UP, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYMORE. YOU'RE MAKING ME CRAZY.' we heard a shout from Nichkhun's room. We ran to him.

'Nichkhun ah, open the door what happen?' Wooyoung asked.

'OKAY, THEN LET'S BREAK UP. WE'LL NEVER MEET AGAIN.' Nichkhun shouted. My eyes widened. Why Nichkhun is asking to break up.

'Nichkhun ah, open the door.' Wooyoung shouted.

'NO, I'M NOT. I'M NOT IN A GOOD MOOD SO YOU GUYS GET OUT.' He shouted.

'Maybe we better leave him alone.' I said. They nodded and we continued to do our homework. After that they all went to their bed. I came to my room which is in front Nichkhun's.

'Nichkhun sshi, are you okay?' I asked from the outside. No reply from him. I sighed and prepared to go into my room but he opened the door.

'Omo, I'm sorry, Nichkhun sshi.' I said and bowed.

'It is okay, I'm hungry will you make me dinner now?' He asked. I nodded. He followed me. I made some food for him. I sat in front of him.

'Is it good?' I asked. He said nothing but keep on eating.

'You must be really hungry. Why don't you come and eat huh?' I asked. He looked at me.

'I'm not in a good mood okay?' He said coldly. I nodded. Then I stood up to go back into my room.

'Sit.' He said. I looked at him in suprise.

'What?' I asked.

'I said sit.' He said. I sat in front of him. No one talk either me or him. But then I suddenly broke the silent.

'So, what make you in bad mood?' I asked. He looked at me.

'Yuri.' He said. My eyes widened.

'What happen?' I asked.

'Done. I'm going to bed.' He said and went out. I just sat down and looked at him and sighed.

---

The next day, I woke up early and make breakfast for them. As a suprise, Nichkhun came out first and sat down on his face.

'Oh! You woke up first?' I asked in suprise.

'Is it really suprise for you?' He asked. I nodded. After they ate we prepared to go to school. I saw Nichkhun is still sitting in the living room.

'Yah you guys why're you so late?' He shouted.

'Let's go.' He said and came to school with us. This is strange, why is Nichkhun acting so strange today.

[At School]

Yuri came to Nichkhun.

'Nichkhun ah, I'm sorry for yesterday. I'm really sorry.' She said to Nichkhun.

'I'm sorry, Yuri. I don't want to lose my love again. So please don't disturb us.' He said while holding my hands which make me and his friends' eyes widened especially Taecyeon.

'WHAT? You're dating her now?' Yuri shouted. He looked at me and winked at me.

'Of course, Victoria is my girlfriend.' He said.

'Well, fine happy with her but one day Nichkhun ah, you'll be mine.' She said and went out. He sighed.

'Thanks you,' He said. I just nodded.

'Wait, will you pretend me as my girlfriend?' He asked which make my eyes widened again.

'BWOH?' I shouted.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is another chapter.

Hope you like it~!

Thanks you for reading. XD

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________