Chapter 5

It is all Fine Before You Come

Victoria's POV

Taecyeon is really good on me. Then he sat at Nichkhun's place.

"Come on, let's eat together." He said. I nodded and follow with Taecyeon.

"So, you guys are always like that? He is with his and you are with yours." I started.

"Well, I am often like that. We don't usually talk that much." Taecyeon said.

"He spend his time mostly with Yuri, Yoona, Seohyun and Chansung not even with his bestie, Wooyoung." Taecyeon continued. Ar, I see now Wooyoung is Master Nichkhun's bestfriend.

"Let's sit here." Taecyeon said and we sat. Then four boys and three girls come to us.

"Well, I usually spend my time with them." He said pointing them.

"Hey! Taec." they greeted.

"Hi! I am Victoria Song, Taecyeon's new friend." I said.

"Hi! We are SHINee. I am Lee Onew. You are cute Miss Song." Onew said.

"Thanks, Onew sshi." I said.

"I am Lee Taemin usually being called by the maknae." Taemin said.

"I am Kim Kibum but in our school there is another Kibum who is a kingka so I am Key." Key said.

"I am Kim Jonghyun, have a great voice and face, kidding." Jonghyun said.

"I am Park Sunyoung but everyone call me Luna." Luna said.

"I am Choi Jinri, but call me Sulli." Sulli said while showing her angeyo.

"I am Amber Liu, well, I don't have korean name." Amber said.

"So, we all have the same class as you. We are from Class B while you are in A." Jonghyun said.

"Oh, Taec. Your friends are really good. I like them." I said.

"That's good. Otherwise we have only three girls bullied by five boys." Luna said and we laughs.

"So, I heard you are clever nah?" Taecyeon asked me.

"Not actually." I said.

"Wae? We heard too." Sulli and Taemin said in unison.

"Yes, but I am not very stylish. That's bad.. >.<" I said.

"You do have a style." Onew said.

"Jinja? I don't know." I said and we laughs. Then my eyes were glued to Nichkhun's table were the Kingkas and Queenkas were sitting.

"Vic. Vic." Taecyeon called.

"OH! Unnie is looking at Nichkhun?" Luna said.

"Do you know who are they?" Victoria asked.

"You know Yuri, Yoona and Seohyun right?" Taecyeon asked.

"No, I mean the another guy sitting next to Yuri-sshi." I said.

"Oh! That's Kyuhyun and next to his is his girlfriend Sooyoung." Taecyeon said.

"Aww, is his name Cho Kyuhyun?" I asked. Everyone looked at me.

"Do you know him?" Onew asked. I didn't reply. I stood up and went straightly towards their table. Cho Kyuhyun you bastard. I went there. Then I slapped his face. All the people were looking at me.

"Yah, Victoria Song what have you done to my firend?" I heard Nichkhun shouting.

"YAH, Cho KyuHyun remember me?" I shouted.

"Er? You... You.... you... Victoria noona?" He asked.

"YES!! I am Victoria Song. You... you just RUIN my life and YOU DARE TO COME IN FRONT OF ME?" I yelled.

"I am sorry, Noona." He said.

"But, it is not my fault. This is what your father did." He said.

"WHAT? No, your family is the one who ruin my family. Cho Kyuhyun you just killed my Dad and happy with your another step-father? What kind of Mom is your mother? Have a three husbands." I shouted. Everyone was looking at us.

_Flashback_

"Daddy, where are you going?" I asked cutely.

"Vic, I am going somewhere that I can't come back.I don't want to see you anymore." He shouted.

"Wae, wae, wae appa?" I asked.

"I thought you are my best hero." I said and crying.

"Your mother is such a stupid. I am going to marry with other woman who is better than her. And Vic do you want to come?" my father asked.

"No, no, no and no I hate you appa. You are so much a bad father." I cried. And ran into my room. Then my father went out. I saw mom crying in her room.

"Omma" I called.

"Stupid daughter GO OUT NOW!" She yelled me.

"Omma" I called.

"I don't want to see you... Go with your father. GO OUT NOW!" She yelled me.

"Omma" I cried.

"Dear, listen to me. I am going to sell this house and live on the street please go with your father arraso?" She begged me. I cried and hugged Omma. I can't think of anything then she pushed me away.

"Go with your FATHER NOW!" She shouted. I wiped my tears and go out. I went with my father. I saw a boy and a woman. Yes, they are the people who ruin my family. But Kyuhyun is really good on me. After sometimes, I don't know I have fallen for him.

Then I decided to confess him someday, before my confession my father passed away. I cried alot but I stayed that in my house. I decided to confess Kyuhyun that day.

"Kyuhyun-ah." I called. He looked at me coldly.

"I know we are like sisters and brothers but sometime I feel like I like you." I started.

"Stop it! Victoria Song." He said. WHAT? He just called my Victoria Song instead of Noona? He said he love me.

"Kyuhyun-ah" my voice are shaking. I never think of receiving a rufuse from my first love who really cares to me.

"I said SHUT UP!" He raised his voice to hear what we are talking. Then his mother(my step-mother) come out.

"What is going on? Victoria?" She yelled.

"Mom, she just confess me that she loves me. I don't want to marry with the poor girl." Kyuhyun said.

"Yes, Victoria get out now!" She damanded. I just pack my things and come out from the house. I found my mom, who was staying at my aunt's house. Then I stayed with my mom. Then all the things happen and now I am working at Nichkhun's house.

_End of Flashback_

 "You, I can't forgive you. Someday, you'll regret it. Cho Kyuhyun." I said and went back to my table wiping my tears.

 

End of POV

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 5 is done~

Vic's relationship with Kyu is reveals. hehe

I know they are abit bad.

Keep in touch!

________________________________________________________________________