Chapter 3

It is all Fine Before You Come

Taecyeon's POV

 

I saw Victoria is nearly to faint on the street so I went to her and cover with my umbrella. Before she close her eyes.

"Victoria -sshi." I called.

"Victoria-sshi, are you okay?" I asked. She didn't reply. I carried her to our house back. She might really angry to with Nichkhun. And I am also mad at him and I don't know why. Then I saw other were looking at me out of the house.

"OMO! What happen to her?" Jay hyung asked.

"She faint." I said.

"Yah, call her into the room." Wooyoung said and I bring her into the room. Let her sleep and cover with the balnket.

"She is sick too. Jay hyung can I get the cold water?" I asked.

"Okay, just wait. Hey, others come out now." Jay hyung said and left us behind.

Victoria, what happen to you? You must stay healthy. What is happening to me? Am I fall in love with her? But she is really beautiful too. After 15 minutes Jay hyung come in.

"Hyung, what take you too long time?" I shouted.

"Sorry, Taec. Here is it." He said and went out.

Then I put a towel on her forehead. She is totally beautiful. Then I came out from the room.

 

End of POV

 

Nichkhun's POV

 

I saw my friends are busy in the kitchen and I enter it.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked.

"Don't you see what we are doing? Khun stop acting you don't know. You have hurt Victoria." Wooyoung, my bestfriend said.

"Do I?" I asked them.

"Taecyeon is totally mad at you Khun." Wooyoung continued.

"What is happening now?" I asked.

"Victoria fainted." Jay hyung said.

"She faint?" I asked.

"Okay, I will go now. Taecyeon might shout to me." Jay hyung said and went out.

"Dude, you should apologize her." Junho said.

"I agree what Junho hyung said." Chansung said.

"No, I am not. You know I never apologize to any poor people." I shouted.

"Yah, Nichkhun. You should act to more gentle." someone shouted and it is Taecyeon.

"So what?" I shouted back.

"You know Victoria is your maid but not your SERVANT. She is also a human being. Remember she is also a student from our school. How shame to her being Nichkhun Haravejkul's maid?" Taecyeon shouted.

"What is happening to you? Do you like her?" I shouted.

"What? I am not. I just pity to her. You know you are too boastful and I don't want to be friend with you." He shouted.

"I don't need a friend like you too." I shouted back.

"Stop you too." Jay hyung shouted.

"Fighting because of a girl?" Wooyoung asked.

"Let's go to sleep. Talk tomorrow." Junsu hyung said. And Jay hyung took Taecyeon while Wooyoung said me to calm down.

"So, sleep well. Khun." Wooyoung said and I nodded.

Then I lay down on my bed. 'I am sorry, Victoria-ah.'

 

End of POV
 

(Next morning)

No one's POV

 

Nichkun came down from his room smelling a nice food. Then he came down to the dinnig room and saw his friends were eating the breakfast and he saw Victoria in the kitchen, cooking.

"Young Master, Nichkhun breakfast is ready." Victoria said while smiling.

Nichkhun was looking shock to her.

What happen to her?? he thinks.

 

=====================================================

Chapter 3 finished~

Yuri will appear in next chapter... Keep in touch!

===========================================================