Chapter 1

It is all Fine Before You Come

Victoria’s POV

 

“Victoria!” my aunt shouted and she came in.

“Oh, aunt what’s up?” I asked.

“Your mother…” she said.

“What? My mother?” I asked.

“Yes, she is on hospital now.” she said.

“What? Call me there.” I said. Then we went to the hospital.

 

Hospital

 

“Omma, what happen?” I said.

“I slipped from the stairs and broke my arm.” She said.

“I told you not to work so hard.” I said.

“Victoria-ah, I must go back to that house back. Otherwise I will have to quit.” She said.

“Omma, you are in the danger. You can’t go there. I won’t let you go.” I said.

“Vic, if I won’t go we will die. We don’t have money. Do you know?” she said. My tears falling down, my mom is right. If my mom loses her job we will die.

“Mom, I will go there for you.” I said.

“No, you have school dear.” She said

“Omma, listen to me.” I said.

“Victoria-ah.” She said.

“Mom, I will do for you.” I said.

“Vic…” she said.

“Please.” I begged.

“Okay, this is the house. Make sure that you won’t make any mistake.” She said. I just nodded slowly.

 

The house

OMO! That house is really big and looks like a palace. I went to the fence and ring the bell.

“Who are you?” someone asked.

“I am Miss Song’s daughter and I am here to work.” I said.

“Hmm, come in.” he said and let me come in. I went into the house and I saw many trees and flowers. Then I saw a swimming pool in front of the house. Then I went into the house. Then I saw someone, like my age I guess. He is starring at me.

“Who are you?” he asked.

“Er.” I was about to say and he cut off.

“I don’t know you and you can’t come in without my permission.” He said.

“Er, sir…” I said.

“This is my house and…” he said.

“Young Master, Nichkhun he is Mrs. Song’s daughter Victoria Song and he is here to work.” A guy said.

“Er, I see.” A guy named Nichkhun said.

“Let me introduce he is our Young Master Nichkhun or the owner of this house.” A guy with suit said.

“I am a manager of this house. My name is Mr. Lee. I do everything for this house.” He said.

“Er, thanks. I am Victoria Song.” I said.

“Well, I heard you are also attending school. So you have to come to work after school.” He said.

“Yes, sir. Thanks you. So you can go and rest in your room.” He said and showed to me to my room.

“Gomawo.” I said and went into my room.

 

1 hour later

 

“Victoria, come down now. Guests are coming.” Mr. Lee said.

“I am coming.” I said and went to the kitchen to tell the cook for the dinner. Then the bell rang and I went to open the door.

“Welcome.” I said politely.

“Oh! Are you a new maid?” a guy asked.

“Yes, young master Nichkhun is waiting you guys in the living room.” I said.

“Huh? What the hell is happening to him? Do you tell he is waiting us?” a tall guy asked.

“Ne~ I think so.” I said and all the guys laugh.

“Hey Girl, he never wait us. and this is like our house. We lived together.” A short guy said.

“Anyway, do you make dinner?” another guy asked.

“Yes, I have made it.” I said. Then they came in. I saw Nichkhun sitting in the living room reading a book.

“Dude, we are back.” A guy said. He didn’t reply. Is he really like that? I mean he is like an ice guy. He never talks to anyone.

“What is your name?” a tall guy asked.

“Me? I am Victoria Song.” I said.

“Er, nice name. I am Ok Taecyeon, this is Park JaeBeom or Jay. And this is Kim Junsu, Lee Junho, Jang Wooyoung and Hwang Chansung.” The Taecyeon guy introduced with them.

“Nice to meet you, er young master?” I said.

“No need to call us like that call oppa.” Junho guy said.

“Aiish, I don’t like that.” I said.

“So, call our name.” Jay guy said.

“Okay, let me memorize you names, Jay, Junsu, Junho, Taecyeon, Chansung and Wooyoung.” I said.

“You are really good.” Wooyoung said.

“Thanks.” I said and smiles.

“Yah, is that your work to talk with my friend?” someone asked and it is Nichkhun.

“Mian.” I said and went into the kitchen.

 

End of POV

-------------------------------------------------------------

How is it? Too lame? Yeah, keep on reading!