Photos

Yongseo Crumbs
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seohyun take a long deep sigh as she open her eyes. She sleep on her stomach again as she feel the pillow against her cheek, as usual. She raise her hand to close as she yawn. Seohyun rub her eyes and blink several times as her eyes try to locate the clock in her room.

She furrowed her eyebrows when she can't find the clock in her usual place, moreover, she slowly aware that there several items which she don't remember she have it. As her mind began to clear, Seohyun realize that she not in her room, whether room in her apartment nor her dorm, moreover, she now notice that a pillow that she use for resting her head has move upside down in certain rhythm and her ear start to hear a faint sound of beating heart.

Seohyun swallowed as she remember coming to CNBLUE dormitory this noon, she remember she laugh and joke around with Jungshin in the sink, she remember Yonghwa oppa looks tired and he fainted all of sudden and she also remember... .

Seohyun turn stiff as she widened her eyes when she remember her bold move. She blink for several times as if she could erase the memory of it by doing that, but she know it's impossible. She don't think that she will feel this embarrased when she done it, moreover, she didn't planned to, it's totally spontaneous, the result of her sudden overflow feeling because reading of those letters.

Now, she remember why she end up sleeping on Yonghwa oppa's chest. She put her head there just to hear his beating heart but she didn't planned to fell asleep on it, moreover, she couldn't tell how long she is in this position, anyone could burst into this room and caught her like this.

Yonghwa oppa has probably put his left hand around her unconciously, because Seohyun can feel his firm and solid arm wrapped around her waist, he didn't even loose up his strength in his sleep as if he know that Seohyun is sleeping almost near to the bed and she will probably fall from the bed if he didn't wrap her in his arms.

Seohyun bite her lips as she began to lift her head inch by inch from Yonghwa oppa's chest and hoping that she didn't wake him. Seohyun turn her head to see Yonghwa's face as her face start to make a distance with him. Apparently, Yonghwa oppa still closing his eyes and if judging from his upside down breathing, he still sleep peacefully and oblivious about what just happen.

All of sudden, Yonghwa oppa take a deep and long breathe as if he can finally breathe freely, it makes Seohyun stunned halfway before Yonghwa oppa back to breathe normally and continue to sleep. Seohyun move again and this time she don't hesitate as she slowly touch Yonghwa's hand which wrap around her and move it to the side. She need a lot of extra effort to do so because apparently Yonghwa oppa has slightly use his power, its take for a while before Seohyun manage to move his hand and stand on her feet quickly. She put her hand to her chest, try to make it calm as she maintain her breathe. Seohyun turn around and check on the door, get ready to see someone peeking from the door and caught her, but the door still close and everything seems calm and ordinary.

Seohyun take a deep sigh and feel relieved because no body seems realize what just happen in this room, she put her hand down from her chest and cough softly to clear . She look around and everything seems still in its place and the man in the bed still sleeping. Seohyun's eyes turn softer when she look at him, he sleep like he never have a good sleep, he seems in a lot of pain before and she's glad that she don't see any of it in his sleep. Thinking that he's need sleep a little longer, she decide to waiting outside until he wake up.

Seohyun move and get closer to the bed as she lean on to reach the blanket. She pull it and fix the blanket to cover him properly. She turn her eyes to see his face and can't help to smile as she realize that Yonghwa sleep with open mouth, like usual. His face a little bit turn to his right side and give her a view to his jaw. Seohyun raise her left hand and touch Yonghwa's forehead with her fingertips, fix his hair. He change his hair color again, thought Seohyun as she realize that it's different color since the last time they met. When did he change it?

But know that she won't get an answer, she don't questioned about it again. Instead she lean on and close the distance between their faces inch by inch. After hesitate for a while, Seohyun slowly lean even closer and put her lips in his temple. She kiss him for a while before force herself to stop and start to move away. She straightened her body and make a step backward as she keep looking at him.

She take another sigh before she turn around slowly and reach the door knob. She try turn it as soft as possible and without making any noise she open the door. Seohyun get out from the room and she turn around to see him before she finally close the room door. She not immediately go away from in front of the door as she standing there. She raise her hand and put her right palm on the door as if she can feel his presence through it before she decide to turn her body and start to walk away from there.

Seohyun walk toward the living room, she didn't expect to find anyone and she little bit starled when she found Minhyuk is already sitting in the couch, his eyes focus on the television while his hand busy with the remote control before he realize her presence.

"Ah, Seohyun-Ah... oedi-sseo (where are you from)?" asked Minhyuk as he furrowed his eyebrows and look confused. "I thought you go home already?"

"I... I...," Seohyun stuttered as she try to think a right answer. "aa.. Yonghwa oppa was fainted earlier, he got painful headache and I was.... aa.. I was.. keep him company until the pain go away... I mean.. I gave him a medicine to make the headache go away and he fell asleep and now.. and he still sleeping, yes, he now still sleeping, in his room, sleeping." continue Seohyun in messed up explanation which make Minhyuk fall to silence.

Seohyun saw as Minhyuk blink his eyes and open his mouth a little, maybe he's try to accept her explanation in his own way or perhaps he's wondering what is she try to say, but then Seohyun saw him nod his head as if he understood her messed up explanation.

"Hyung got headache?" asked him as soon as he process Seohyun's explanation into his head. "Should we bring him to hospital?"

"I don't know, maybe we should," answered Seohyun as she little bit doubtful that Yonghwa oppa want to go to the hospital for merely headache, eventhough he almost fainted earlier.

"He definitely going to refuse that," mumbling Minhyuk again as his focus back to the television.

"Yes I know," said Seohyun, she start to move and walk inside the living room, she join Minhyuk in the couch and set her eyes on the television, as she waiting for Yonghwa oppa to wake up. 

***

Seohyun turn her head as she hear a sound of open door. She straightened up her body on the couch and waiting for anyone to show himself into the living room. It's only been 15 minutes after she left Yonghwa oppa's room and sitting here, so she didn't hope he will be the one who open that door. But he do showed up. She watch as Yonghwa oppa walk into the living room, waggling, as if he still not fully wake up and disoriented about his surrounding. He stop in the door way and yawn for a while before he raise his hand to scratch his head and look confused, his eyes sweep around and when his eyes catch her, she swear she could see sparkles in his eyes, a sign that he recognize her.

"Hyun," call Yonghwa in his hoarse voice, the kind of voice he always have when he just wake up and not yet drink a glass of water to clear his throat. "I thought you go home already when I can't find you in my room." continue him as he rub his eyes and start to walk again, he enter the living room and approach the couch where Seohyun and Minhyuk are sit side by side.

Without a cue or anything, Yonghwa jump through Minhyuk's leg which hinder in the way, almost kick him if Minhyuk didn't avoid right away, he put himself between them and make himself comfortable as he ignore the annoyed face from Minhyuk or Seohyun's sigh which indicate that she know the reason to what he just did. Well, hey, his not going to let any man near his yeoshin, not in the thousand years, eventhough the man is his dongsaeng, he still don't trust both of his maknae with her, moreover, they all are chingoo (same age friends) which make him even anxious. 

"Hyung~," protest Minhyuk as he shift to the side before Yonghwa manage to sit on him.

"Wae~ (Why)?" asked Yonghwa, pretend he don't understand his dongsaeng protest, instead he lean back to rest his back to the couch.

Both Minhyuk and Seohyun take a deep sigh when they see the ignorance and know that they can't win over his stubborness, or for more precisely, his over jealously.

He is his dongsaeng for god sake, Seohyun is his frien

Please log in to read the full chapter