Chapter 3

Welcome Home

WOW LONG TIME NO UPDATE. i don't have many subscribers buuuut...to those who are actually reading this....HERE YOU GO. :D

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

So we sat there talking to each other when he bagan,

"It was in korea, we were both new to this um....gay thing....so we both lived in Itawon. As you know Itawon is very affectionate towards gays. We met at the welcome party at the neighborhood we were living at. He was so social and I was very quiet. Anyways one of the ladies decided to pair us together for a game and we just started talking and talking." He sighed happily.

I smiled lightly. "He openned me up you know? Made me less shy. I was happy with him and he was happy with me. He finally found someone who would listen to everything he had to say. Soon we got married in korea and decided to move to america just for fun. We moved her and quickly found out that gays were much more accepted her than in korea because here there isnt any segregation. We learned english quickly." He finished lightly. I nodded.

"So it started in korea?" I asked, he nodded lightly again.

"Ya. Amazing huh? I never thought I would find him there. It was interesting afterwards. When we got here everyone treated us so nicely. We are glad to finally have neighbors though. No one would buy this cute little house but now that you guys have...we can hang out more. When the baby is born we can help if you need us too." He said eagerly, I smiled.

"Sure. Hey JoKwon....how come you and Kibum dont have kids?" I asked, he sighed lightly.

"We never got lucky to adopt. No one would allow us to adopt." He frowned.

"That's terrible! I'm sorry." I said, I yelped as the baby kicked.

"Are you ok?!" He asked quickly, I nodded and scooted closer to him and grabbed his hand. He was resistant but I placed his hand on my tummy and he felt the baby kick. He smiled lightly.

"Wow..." he said, I blushed and nodded.

"Ya. This baby is our miracle for me and Minho." I saie nonchalantly.

"Why a miracle?" Jokwon asked.

"WOW! That baby room is just perfect Minho. You did a great job!" Kibum's booming voice rang, me and Jokwon looked up at the owner of the voice who waved cutely at us. We waved back and soon after both Kibum and Minho walked down the stairs back to the couch.

"So what were you two talking about?" Minho asked, I smiled.

"We were talking about BaeCha/DaeHo." I said patting my stomach lightly. Minho nodded and looked at JoKwon strangely.

"You ok JoKwon? " he asked, Kibum smiled.

"Hes fine. He just always wanted a baby and to have your wife here carrying a child, it makes him a little emotional. He will be fine." Kibum said, JoKwon nodded and smiled. I smiled back.

"When the baby is born you guys could come and help as much as you want." Minho said. Kibum squealed.

"Thank you! " Kibum said. I nodded. We spent the whole afternoon talking, making them our best friends. When we finally closed the door after they went home, Minho laughed.

"They are talkative!" He exclaimed, I giggled.

"Correction baby! Kibum is talkative. JoKwon wouldnt open up to me unless we were alone." I said, Minho nodded.

"They are nice people." Minho said, walking to me and kissing my cheek.

"Oppa.." my breath left me in that last word. "Are you ok?" He asked, I hugged him closely. "Its nothing. The baby is kicking." I muttered, the baby kicked again and hit Minho's stomach, he blushed.

"The baby is so strong," hugging me tightly, "I can not wait until he or she comes into this world." Minho said, I sighed.

"Let the baby sit for a bit. Its not ready to come out yet Oppa." I said, he nodded and I felt my feet be kicked from under me. I yelped but Minho caught me and carried me bridal style to the master bedroom. He placed me on the bed and pushed the covers on top of me.

"Sleep Chingu. You need sleep. Actually...the baby needs sleep." He said, kissing my forehead.

"Oppa why are you so sweet to me." I said, giggling, he laughed.

"Do you want me to be mean now?" He growled playfully, I smiled hopefully.

"Oppa please?" I said, he his lips and shook his head.

"You are the one being mean to me, Chingu. You know we can't do anything." He smiled before turning off the lights and closing the door. It was dark but I actually was tired. I yawned and drifted to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I awoke in the middle of the night. my tummy growled, I groaned and sat up, Minho was fast asleep next to me, I groaned again and lightly tapped his shoulder. He didn't move, I sighed lightly.

"Oppa," I whispered, "Oppa!" I said a bit louder, he only rolled over onto his tummy.

"Oppa!" I said clearly, my tummy growled as I hit his arm.

"Hmmm..?" He mumbled, waking up lightly.

"What? Jaemi what's wrong? Is the baby coming?" He said, wakeish.

"No im hungry. I want a milkshake and an american cheeseburger." I said, he yawned and looked at the time.

"Jaemi! It's 2AM!" He exclaimed, I blinked lightly.

"Oppa please..." I muttered, he looked at me and frowned.

"Go back to sleep Jaemi." He said, I frowned as he laid back down.

"But the baby wants it. Not me" I whimpered. He sighed and sat up again.

"...fine. when the baby comes out though that excuse isnt gonna work on me." He said as he got out of bed. I smiled.

"Thank you Oppa." I said laying back down and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(POV SWITCH TO MINHO)

Jaemi was my soul mate but sometimes I wondered if she even knew how I felt. It was so early in the morning and I really did NOT wanna get up but the baby wanted food. As if. I knew she had these cravings. This odd craving of chocolate milkshakes and ethier a cheese burger or a regular burger. I pulled up my jeans that were laying on the floor up and grabbed my shirt on the floor as well. I pulled It on and yawned quickly before looking at Jaemi's sleeping face and expanded belly.

"Shes so sweet." I said then went to her and kissed her before going to grab my shoes. She was sweet but I hated this foody calls. Hehe. We both made up the word as a pun of the word booty call. Hehe get it? get it? Ah. Well we thought it was funny. I grabbed my keys and walked to my car. As I got in the cold chill of the night hit my face and I felt a little worried. As I started to drive to the fast food restaurant, no one was on the roads. I pulled up the restaurant and parked. I walked into the small shop and the man smiled.

"Oh you're back!" The man said in english, I smiled.

"H-hello." I said back in English.

"The usual?" He asked, I blinked then slowly nodded.

"Yesu. Ones Chessu Burger. And....One Cho-co-la-te milkushakey." I said, he nodded and went to work. Even at 2 AM he was a good worker. He came back and gave me the food and I paid then left. "Jaemin is going to be happy" I said before getting in my car and starting it up. ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehehe I know his english I actually suprising good but I HAD to write out engrish hahahahaha I know im bad xP