Chapter 2

Welcome Home

CHAPTER TWO

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So when did you move to America?" Kibum asked after we made tea, introduced ourselves and were now sitting on the couch. Kibum sipped his tea lightly.

"Ah, we got here about 2 weeks ago." Minho said, Kibum seemed to quickly swalllow what tea was in his mouth and smiled.

"Aww, you two are newbies here! Me and Kwa have been here for 3 years. You have a lot to learn." Kibum said, I nodded lightly smiling as Kibum put his tea on the table.

"Do you know english well?" Kibum asked, I shook my head.

"Minho Oppa doesn't know English all that well. My mother was from America and she taught me english." I said, Kibum nodded and then pointed to my tummy.

"Due date?" He asked in English, I smiled. "About a month. Our due date is December 24." I said lightly.

"Oh a Christmas baby!" Kibum said, smiling happily. I felt content hearing Kibum talk about my beautiful baby.

"Have you picked out a name or even know the of the baby?" He asked, I giggled and sighed.

"We decided to wait until the birth to find out if its a boy or a girl." I said, Minho smiled and hugged me closer to him.

"We have names picked out already yes." Minho said. He always seemed to turn into a big teddy bear when talking about the baby.

 

"Well...what are they?" Kibum asked, I got up and walked over to the kitchen

. "Dont mind me....just getting a slice of this pie. It looks delicious!" I said as I quickly went to cut it up. I could hear them talking still.

"BaeCha for a girl. It means Ultimate Inspiration. And DaeHo for a boy. It means greatness." Minho said, I smiled hearing him. It made me think of when he first found out about the baby.

******flashback******

It was his birthday. I was excited to tell Oppa because he really wanted a family with me ever since we got married about 4 years ago. We had tried by ourselves constantly for 2 years and we never got any results. When I decided to take fertility pills behind Minho's back he was devastated. He wanted our baby to be conceived naturally without my pills. But we both knew that wasn't going to happen. I told him I would stop but I never did. I just took them without him knowing. We got pregnant about a week later and now it was Oppa's birthday.I didnt feel like cooking so I called him and told him to meet me at a cute restaurant. He agreed and when I saw him there, I felt my heart sink a little. I was nervous but during the dinner...

"Oppa. I have something to tell you." I said abruptly during the middle of our dinner. He looked up from his food.

"I have something to tell you too baby." He said smoothly. I blushed harder.

"You go first Oppa." I muttered, he blinked confusingly but nodded.

"I decided I will take some of the fertility pills as well. I know we both really want this baby." He said, I let out a nervous laugh.

"Oppa that's not necessary." I stated, looking away nervously, he frowned.

"No no. We really want this baby. Lets do as much as we can to have it ok?" He said, I let out another nervous laugh.

"Oppa-" I started.

"No. Baby we will get this done." He interrupted.

"OPPA! I'm pregnant!" I blurted out, he looked at me, then at my stomach, then back up to me.

"....jinjja? Chingu**..." he blinked, I smiled lightly and nodded.

"Your Chingu is pregnant." I muttered, smiling bleakly. He just sat there, he sat back, then sat up again, then sat back again. He was about to speak but nothing came out of those red lips of his. He smiled then became emotionless. I felt a little scared then.

"Oppa....are you ok? I thought this is what you wanted..." I muttered. He looked at me.

"We are naming the baby BaeCha if its a girl and DaeHo if its a boy." He said abruptly. I openned my mouth to respond but decided not to. I just nodded. He smiled.

"You really are? You aren't kidding right?" He said lightly, blushing. I blinked.

"What would I kid about that?" I laughed, he smiled lightly.

"I guess so..." he said. The rest of the night was filled with talk about what we would do. We decided then that we would stay in korea for the baby's birth. But that all changed when my parents died. Minho's parents had already told us they were not going to support us. They didn't like me because I was half American. but I couldn't stand being in korea anymore. Even though I lived there my whole life, everything reminded me of my mother and father. I was about 4 month along when they died and I needed to move. The grief of their death and Minho's family rejecting us was too much. We decided to move to America for a fresh start. And Florida seemed really perfect. A house by the beach, lovely schools, tropical weather. It was perfect. We had to go through immigration to get here but when we were approved we moved as soon as we could....Minho went first to find a house and I went as soon as he found one.

***end of flashback***

I came back to the couch with a slice of pie and a fork. I smiled at Jokwon who was just staring me down. He blushed and looked away.

"Its Strawberry. I hope you like it."Jokwon said, his first words spoken to us.

"I love strawberries!" I said as I took a bite. Whoa... I actually lied to be nice about me liking strawberries but this pie is amazing!!! I gulped it down quickly and my lips lightly after each bite.

"Its so good Jokwon!" I said, he smiled.

"I'm glad you like it! It took forever to bake!" He said, I giggled.

"So Minho. Do you have a room,already made for the baby?" Kibum said, Minho laughed at his eagerness.

"Ya. Its upstairs. Wanna see? I hand painted and picked everything out before Jaemi (stealing character from that fanfic I read lol) got here. Its really pretty." He said, Kibum nodded quickly.

"I really want to!" He said, as Kibum and Minho walked up the stairs, I was left alone with Jokwon.

"So....how did you and Kibum meet?" I asked, Jokwon smiled.

"Well you see.....its a long story..." he started...♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(Chingu means girlfriend in which Minho still hasnt gotten use to calling her his wife so he calls her Chingu occasional)