Chapter 1

Welcome Home

CHAPTER ONE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baby Clothes. Baby Cribs. Baby towels. Nursery. A new car. Anew house.

"Oppa. Don't you think this is too much? How much does this cost?" I asked, he laughed lightly.

"About...well...in total.... 1 million........and $500, 000......" he said nearly, silently

. "YOU SPENT 1.5 MILLION DOLLARS? !" I yelled, he chuckled.

"1.5 million is nothing for what this baby is worth." He said quickly getting on his knees and kissing my tummy which had expanded quite a bit. I rested my hand on his head and he hugged me gently.

"Comeon let me show you the baby room!" He said suddenly, getting up and grabbing my hand. He took me upstairs in which I quickly made a statement that we needed to safety proof those dang stairs the house was small but pretty and it fit what our small family was going to need. He opened the french doors that led to the only room that was upstairs. And separate than the light baby blue house was a beautifully designed panda themed nursery. My eyes instantly watered.

"Oppa....this....this...." I muttered, taking in the light yellow paint and cute panda accents the bamboo that was painted on the wall along with real bamboo. But the thing that hit my heart the most was the two paintngs of hangul hanging above the baby's crib. It was my parents names. They would have been so happy for me. My tears flowed out and I clinged to Minho Oppa.

"I thought Levi Halmoni (Halmoni means grandma) PaRang Halapoji (Halapoji means Grandpa) might have wanted to watch over our baby." Minho said, hugging me tightly. I sniffled. My parents had died in a terrible house fire a few months after having found out about my baby. They were so thrilled to be having a grandchild that I felt they were ripped away from that too early. The saying in english was from my mother who was clearly american and a religious person. it stated "For this child i have prayed..."

 Although Minho Oppa wasn't her first choice when it came to me marrying someone, Minho still remembered how much I loved my mother and put up with her even now. "Minho Oppa this room is beautiful. " I said as I kissed him lightly and smiled.

He kissed back but only to be interruptted by our doorbell being rung. Odd because we had just moved in... "Oppa ignore it" I said lightly as i hugged him. He shook his head and pushed me away gently. "Let me go see who it is." He smiled cutely and walked down the stairs, I gently followed, my back hurt a lot and it didn't feel any better after getting down the stairs. Minho had the door open and was talking to two men. When they saw me the blonde one gave what seemed to be a pie to the taller brown haired man beside him and walked in without questioning if he could or not and hugged me. "Welcome to the neighborhood sweetheart!!!" He said in a squeaky voice, I smiled and hugged him back.

"Oh hello." I said, as we parted from our hug he quickly kissed my cheeks and walked back beside the taller quiet brown haired man. " My name is Kim Kibum and this is JoKwon. Hes my significant other." Kibum said, my eyes must have sparkled then. Our first year in America and we already had a korean couple living beside us. A gay one at that! I was glad that we had other koreans there. That way our baby wouldn't feel too out of place due to the neighborhood being white or mexican. I was more than delighted to see them. JoKwon seemed like the quiet shy type and Kibum seemed like the bubbly type. I really wanted to know how they met!!! ♥

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Lockets and JoKwon fans..... don't kill me lol. I needed some characters. I know Key and Jokwon are not gay. Trust me. I love them both ♥ so don't kill. /_\ Anyways how was it? Was it ok? Aigoo i hope... ^-^; thats only chapter ONE :P It's a little shorter now that i see it on the computer screen. on my phone it seems much much longer. lol.