Confessions of an Idol's Girlfriend: Broadcasted 3

Confessions of an Idol's Girlfriend: Broadcasted

The next day, you went to school; parked where you usually parked and went to your class. Your best friend almost tripped when he saw you walking in the room.

“Noona!”, he yelped. “Are you alright? What happened to you yesterday? I kept calling and texting but you didn’t answer.”

“I’m fine, sorry you got worried.”, you mutter. You look around and see the class eye you. You sigh and proceeded to your desk. You let out a gasp at what you saw; egg yolks spilled over your desk and your chair. You open up the desk drawer and see the egg shells. You close your eyes and forced yourself to keep calm. Your best friend walked towards you and saw what you saw.

“Who the did this?”, he shouted.

“Yah, it’s fine. I’ll clean it up.”, you said, almost a whisper. You push through the class and grabbed the mop. You start to clean it up but one girl walked up to you spilled juice all over your chair. “You missed a spot.”, she said.

Your best friend fuming with anger wanted to curse at the girl who spilled the juice. “You little..”

You gestured to your best friend to keep quiet. “Why are you letting them do this?”, he said, infuriated.

“Yah! Don’t you know she’s been lying to you all this time?”, one of your classmate said.

“She’s just leading you on.  She’s a liar and a gold-digger.”, another said.

Your best friend stared at you. You’re looking down on the floor and failed to hold back tears. You ran out of the room and your best friend followed you. In the front area of your school was a large bulletin board; you stopped and gaped at the pictures you saw. Four pictures of you and him in the plaza from last night. The caption read; This is the slefish girl that took oppa away from us.

Your best friend approached you, “I-is that real?”, he said.

“Yes.”, you whispered.

“You lied to me.”, he said.

“I-I didn’t mean to.. I didn’t want anyone to know..”, you said with tears falling from your eyes.

“You lied to me! You.. You are selfish!”, he shouted. You gasp at what he had said and ran off. You don’t want to be there anymore. You just wanted to leave. Go home and hide.

You rush to the school parking lot, only to find your car splashed with paint and the tires slashed. On the windows were messages from the crazy fans; “You stay away from our oppa,” “Napeun”, “Selfish ”, “”, “Gold-digger”.

You wipe away your tears; trying to understand and keep your patience in check. You hold the small pendant on your chest and whisper, “I need you here..”

You hear a loud voice from upstairs, “YAH!”

You look up and see the same group of girls from yesterday, except the one that splashed you with strawberry juice. They kept screaming how awful you were and how selfish you were for dating him. Suddenly, one of the girls called you by your name then when you looked up, she threw an egg on your face. They all laughed and followed after. They kept throwing eggs at you and to your car.

You didn’t move, you took it all, and once they stopped, another group of girls coming from inside the school, came towards you. You noticed the lower classman that splashed you leading the girls. She holds out a piece of paper, an article from a blog, it read; A student dating an idol. A Cinderella story coming to life. Will he choose love or his fans? And then under the title was a picture of you and him, from outside a café. He was leaning in close as if he was to kiss you. The date. They saw it all.

“You took away oppa from us, you selfish . And the whole campus knows. Everyone in the world will now how much of a awful person you are.”, she raised her hand as if she was about to slap you but caught her hand immediately.

“You! All of you! All of you kept calling me awful and selfish. But do you even see what you’re doing? All of this? What’s it for? You don’t know anything! You’re the ones acting awful! You’re the ones acting selfish! You don’t know me and you don’t know him! All you know is he’s an idol and I’m just a normal school girl, so ing what!”, you shout with all your power and fell on your knees, you wipe away the egg yolks from your face as you wept. “Just please leave me alone. Leave me alone.. just leave me..”

The lower classman spat on the ground, “Pathetic”, she said and left. Soon enough everyone left, except for one.

“Get up.”, he said, your best friend pulled you up and wrapped you around his arms, hugging you tightly. You sobbed on to his shoulders and let out all your frustrations. He caressed you sticky hair and kept saying, “Please stop crying..”

He carried you to the nurse’s office and laid you on the bed. You felt him holding your hand as you were lying on the bed and hear him saying something but really couldn’t understand what it is as you dozed off.

You wake up, slowly opening your eyes, your body ached but it didn’t hurt as much as your heartache. You scan the room and noticed you were alone. Where is he?

At that moment, he came in with a worried face, “Jagiya,  mianhaeyo.. Kwaenchana? Does anything hurt?” You felt a sudden pull in your heart.

His face was filled with worry; you touch his face gently and pointed at your own heart. “Here, it hurts here.”

He came closer and pulled you in, hugging you tightly, not wanting to let go. You hear a hitch in his breathing. He’s crying. “Mianhae, sorry I wasn’t there for you. Sorry you had to endure all of that by yourself. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry..”

You rest your head on his chest, hearing his heart beating was comforting. It makes you feel safe. “It wasn’t your fault.”, you whispered. “But, I think this is too much for me..”

You pull away and look at his watery eyes, “I really am hurt. Hurt that you weren’t there when I needed you. Hurt when all of those girls called me awful names. Hurt when they judged me for being in love with you. Oppa, I’m in pain and I don’t think I can do this anymore..”

He looks at you with sad eyes, holds your hand, and says gently, “Please don’t do this.. I love you..”

“I love you too, but I can’t.. This.. This was the last straw. I didn’t speak to you for almost a year in our relationship because you’re on tour. Not a text, not a phone call, nothing. And when I finally got to see you, everything goes wrong. And now, this.. I’m not blaming you, I’m just telling you how tired I am.”

“I’ll leave it all.”

“What?”

“You know I’d leave it all for you.. If you ask me to, I’ll leave it all. All of it; the fans, the fame, the money. I love you so much. Please, don’t leave me..”

You can see his tears rolling silently on his face. He pulls you closer and kisses your forehead. You can hear him whisper, “Please..” over and over. You pull away and get off from the bed, you fix your stained uniform and head for the door.

“If you’d really do that, you wouldn’t wait for me to ask you..”, you leave the room trying to hold back your tears. It’s past six at night and everyone was either in their make-up classes or already went home. The hallway was empty and silent. You ran to the girls’ bathroom, you didn’t want him to follow you nor see you cry your eyes out. You curl up in a fetal position against the door. Why does it have to be this way?

You hold the pendant around your neck and whisper, “I love you so much. So much that I’d rather set you free than keep you to myself. If we stay together, you’ll lose everything you worked hard for. I’m sorry.. I’m sorry.. I’m sorry..”

**

Boyfriend POV

She left. She walked out the door and left me. I thought.. I thought everything will be okay. I pull myself together, wiping away the tears from my face. I stand up and leave the room; she’s nowhere to be seen. I dial her number but she turned off her phone. I scan the hallways and the look through the classes. Nothing.

I would leave everything for her.. I love her so much..

I stand outside their school campus, not believing that our relationship ended. I’d kick myself if I could. I start walking not caring where I’m heading.

I remember her smile, her laugh, and her voice. Her voice.

“Oppa, do you like what I cooked?”

“Kwaenchanayo, oppa?”

“You did great, oppa! I’m proud of you!”

“Don’t forget me, okay?”

“Saranghanda..”

“Wae!? Why does this have to happen!? I love her so much..”

I stood in front of an old ramen place and came in. I didn’t even care that people know who I am, I’m nothing without her in my life. “Ahjumma, soju juseyo!”

I already downed six bottles of soju, I’m fine. I’m alright. I don’t even remember why I’m getting drunk. Oh right, the love of my life left me for nothing. I sob and order another bottle. I pick up my phone and dial her number. She answered; oh she’s not mad anymore.

“Jagiya.. I.. *hic*I love you so much.. *hic* Tell me you forgive me.. Please..”, I sob as the last few words came out of my mouth. “Please.. *hic* please, take me back..”

“Oppa, are you drunk? Where are you?”, she asked. She’s worried about me.

“I’m here at this ramen place.. *hic* Ahjumma! Can you tell my girlfriend.. *hic* where this is, she’ll pick me up..”, I’m happy I called her. We’re going to be okay now. We’re going to be okay..

I hear some girl’s voice, familiar but I’m not sure who it is. Oh.. I’m so drunk, my head hurts. I must’ve passed out because I’m lying in a cab. Oh, my girlfriend, she really picked me up.

“Ne, kamsahamnida ahjumma!”

Wait, that’s not my girlfriend’s voice. The girl came in the cab and sat on the passenger’s seat.

“Oppa, you better be thankful I’m around. Who knows what could’ve happen to you.”

I hear her voice but I can’t see her face. I lie down again feeling the heaviness of my head. Aish, I shouldn’t have drank that much.

We pull up to my apartment and she helps me get out of the cab.

Click.

She pulls me up and helps me walk to my apartment. “Oppa, you’re getting heavy..”

Click.

“Look here lady, I don’t *hic* know you..”

“Of course you know me, you called me didn’t you?”

“I called my girlfriend!”, I shouted and I surprised her causing her to lose balance. Luckily the wall caught her fall. Now, I’m leaning on to her, her back against the wall and me an inch apart from her.

Click.

“Yah! Go home! I don’t need you! I just want my girlfriend back!” I storm off and head to my apartment.


A/N: So this one shot is getting too long to be called a one shot. >_< So, I'll probably just make another chapter and end the drama there. Confessions of an idol's girlfriend was really supposed to be all about fluff.. But I couldnt stop myself from adding drama. (I'm a drama queen myself XD) Anyway, I'll add the next chapter as soon as I can, so please anticipate. Support and share! Comments and subscriptions are your gifts to me. THANK YOU~~!