Confessions of an Idol's Girlfriend: Broadcasted 2

Confessions of an Idol's Girlfriend: Broadcasted

“It’s her. It’s the girl from our date.”

“What are you talking about?”, your best friend asked, whilst you two are still inside the girls’ bathroom, wiping away the red stain from your face.

“I.. uhm”, you stutter, realizing that you had said that out loud. “I have to go.”, you rush outside the bathroom not even looking back at your best friend.

You rush through the hallways and you kept trying to call your boyfriend. No answer. Receiving all the death glares all the girls are giving you, you tried to rush out of the building. Some of the girls even threw paper at you. “They know. That girl from our date must’ve done her research. Aish, what a psycho. I have to get home before this blows up.”

You went to the school parking lot and found your car; you get in and rush home. Traffic was luckily on your side and you got home by at least 3:00pm. You went straight to your apartment and a realization hit you. “What if that psycho girl already spread the news and told tabloids.. Oh no, my boyfriend will get in trouble..”

You reach for your keys and unlocked the door. As you came in your home phone rang. You rush to answer it because you already who it is.

“Oppa..”

“Jagiya, kwaenchana? Are you okay? Are you hurt?”, he said with obvious worry in his voice.

“Ne, kwaenchana. I’m okay.. Do you..”

“Yes..”, his tone changed. “My manager was the one that told me.. I wanted to call if you were okay but he took my phone away.. He’s.. He’s mad..”, he said.

“Di.. did you.. did you get into trouble?”, you ask, your voice shaking from the tears you’re holding back.

“It doesn’t matter..”

“It does!  You might lose what you’ve worked so hard for..”, you said as you gripped the handset. “Everything he’s worked hard for, all of it can be taken away because of me..”

“Please don’t cry.. If you cry, I’d want to be there to hold you. But I’m far away for now, so please, don’t cry.. Everything’s fine. I promise.”, he said with a soft voice. You feel your heart clench as he spoke, the tears that were about to fell rolled back because of his words. “He can’t lose his dream because of me. I wouldn’t be able to bare with that guilt..”

“Jagiya.. Are you still there?”

“Yes.. I.. uhm..”

“Since you’re home, it means you’re classes finished early. I can go there see you, if you’re not doing anything tonight..”, he said.

“Oh. I’ll just meet up with you. People might see you and make some more rumors..”, you said with the hint of sadness in your voice.

“You know, it isn’t just rumors, I’m actually dating you.”, he said with a playful voice, trying to cheer you up.

“Duh, just.. You know what I mean..”, you said a little annoyed. “How the heck can he make me feel annoyed yet better at the same time..”

“I’ll see you tonight?”

“Okay..”

“Don’t worry about me. It’s you I’m worried about..”

“It’s you I’m worried about.”

“Have you forgotten that I’m big and strong? I’ll see you, okay? Manager hyung is here. I gotta go. Saranghaeyo.”, and he ended the call not even giving you the chance to answer. You put the phone down and got ready.

**

You’re getting ready to leave the house; keys, phone, and an overly-large-for-your-size trench coat. It’s cliché but its protocol; you can’t risk anyone seeing you. Or knowing you’re going to meet up with your idol boyfriend. You step out of the house and your phone vibrates. It’s a message from him.

“Where will I pick you up? It’s chilly; please bring something to keep you warm.”

Received: 7:25pm

“I’ll see you in the plaza.”

**

You see him wearing the same overly-large-for-his-size trench coat as you are. He’s leaning back on his car; alone in the dark plaza. You approach him and he looks at you with surprised eyes.

“What are you wearing?”, he said with a chuckle.

“Same as you are.”, you said and stuck out your tongue. He gave you a hug and you hugged him back and suddenly the mood changed.

“I was so worried about you..”, he said.

Click.

“I was worried about you too.”, you look up to him, your face just an inch apart from his.

Click.

He leans forward and plants a soft kiss on your lips.

Click.

He opens the car the door for you. He gets on and sits on the driver’s seat while you’re on the passenger’s seat. As the car started to move you glance on you the window. “Was someone standing there?”

Click.

**

You sit on the sofa in his dorm, looking up at the two male standing in front of you. One is your boyfriend and the other is his manager; his manager looking at you confused and obviously not knowing what to do.

“You kids don’t know what you’re getting yourself into. The news is already spread and gossips are already going around, I think you guys should just go public.”, manager said.

“But, what about..”, you mutter.

“His what? Fans? Record deals? Sales?”, manager said with a raised voice.

“Hyung. Please don’t shout.”, your boyfriend said.

“I’m not shouting!”, manager said and ran his hand through his hair, exasperated. “Look kid, either you own up to this or you guys break up.”

“No!”, your boyfriend said. “Schedule a show for me. I’ll announce it myself.”

“O-oppa, are you sure about this?”

“Of course.”

His manager agreed and left the room to call his people. Your boyfriend sat next to you and rested his head on your shoulders. You hold his hand and whisper, “Mianhae, you’re stressed out because of me when you should be focusing on your work.”

“It’s not your fault. Some fans just don’t know when they’re crossing a line.”, he sits up and kisses your cheek. “Are you hungry? We can out if you want to.”

“No, we can’t.”

“Oh, right. Let’s just have it delivered.”

**

After dinner, you sit on the sofa enjoying a cup of tea. Your boyfriend step outside with his manager to discuss a few things that he said was private. But you know him better; he just didn’t want you to know how much he’ll be in trouble if he pulls through with the both of you going public.

You wander into the dorm. You’ve been with him for so long but it was the first time you went there. You went to kitchen and then outside the balcony, it was a fire exit with stairs going up or down. You walked up and preceded to the rooftop, it wasn’t a long walk, since his dorm was already in the tenth out of twelve floors.

You stare at the sky. It was black and no stars were seen, only the moon. It was full and looking down at you. You sigh and let out a scream, “Why can’t you let us be happy?!”

I love him so much..

“Jagiya..”, it was almost a whisper. You turn and you see your boyfriend, his eyes glassy from holding back tears. “I’m sorry..”, he continued. You walk towards him and hug him. He holds you tightly as if not ever wanting to let go. In his arms you feel safe and nothing else matters, when you’re with him the world doesn’t exist, it’s just the two of you.. In love and that’s enough for you.

He caresses your hair and softly whispered, “Everything’s going to okay. I promise.”

**


A/N: Hooray for updates! Since it's almost summer here where I live, I'll be able to post more fanfics and update sooner. The next part of this story will be posted later. Please anticipate! Support and share! Oh and your comments are always welcome. Thank you lovely readers! :-*

 

Links to the other installment of Confessions of an Idol's Girlfriend is on the description. Kamsahamnida!