Confessions of an Idol's Girlfriend: Broadcasted

Confessions of an Idol's Girlfriend: Broadcasted

It’s eleven thirty, almost noon. The class is filled with murmurs from your classmates gossips and your teacher’s lecture about the English language. You look outside the window with your chin resting on your hands, not focusing on the class lecture. Even though you’re not a straight A student, you weren’t one to gossip around either. You just kept quiet. Sometimes, you just don’t want to listen to class. Like today, you just kept thinking about the last time you were with him.

**

“Oppa, it’s wonderful.”

“Glad you liked it.”, he said with a big grin.

The two of you, holding hands, standing in a balcony of a restaurant located on top of a mountain. The table was set and lanterns were hanging all around setting a comfortable mood. He gestured for you to sit as he pulled the chair for you.

“So, this is why we rode the hot air balloon?”, you asked.

“Ne, it’s the only way to get here.”, he answered.

“And the fangirls? Were they planned as well?, you ask him with one eyebrow raised.

“Oh, of course not. Let’s just say that it was a blessing in disguise.”, he said with a goofy grin.

He raises his glass and proposes a toast, “To us.”

You giggle at his sudden formality and join him in his toast. Your giggling suddenly stopped upon realizing that you won’t be able to see him again after a few months. As if he can read your mind, your boyfriend reaches for your hand and places a soft kiss.

“Kwaenchana. It won’t be that long. Another four months will go by easily.”

“Not for me. I won’t be as busy as you. I won’t have millions of fans cheering for me to feel better. And I can’t even tell anyone how lonely I am. You’re all I have.”, you tried to hold back tears, but one fell and rolled on to your soft face. “I’ll miss you..”

He sighed and stood up, reached from his back pocket and took out a box, placed it on the table and he walked towards you then placed himself behind you, “I was saving it for later. But since you already cried, go ahead open it.”

You reach for the box and opened it. In it was a necklace with his initial on it and on the upper left corner of the pendant was a diamond heart. He reaches for the necklace, puts it around your neck and said, “So, I’ll always be with you. Even if I’m far away, you should know that it’s you I’ll always love. And even if I can’t shout it to the whole world, you’ll always have my heart.”

You stand up and give him a hug; you whisper in his ear. “Gomawoyo. Saranghanda.”

He kisses your forehead. “You know I’ll miss you too.”

He leans in and kisses you softly, his lips touching your; gently and filled with love. You pull him closer and he runs his fingers through your hair. You place your hand on his nape and give in. You love him and he loves you, and in that moment that’s all that matters.

**

“Yah! You there at the back!”, shouted the teacher interrupting your thoughts.

“Oh. Na?”, you answer with obvious surprise in your voice. You could feel your face heating up at the sudden realization that you’re reminiscing a very intimate memory in class.

“You don’t like my class Miss?”

“Aniyo, jeosonghaeyo, saem. I was just.. uh..”, looking at your desk trying to think of an excuse for staring blankly at the window.

*bell rings*

“Aish, these kids. Arasseo. Lunch time. Go on. ”

Everyone else almost ran out of the room. Jeez, I wasn’t the only one that wasn’t listening.

“Noona! Thinking about him again?”, teased your best friend.

“Aish~ I wasn’t the only one not listening. You were texting the whole time!”, you nagged, hiding your obvious blush.

“Ne, hajiman.. I wasn’t being so obvious.”, he laughs at you and you can’t help but laugh as well. You and your best friend have been very close since you met each other freshmen year. It didn’t bother you that your best friend was a guy, you felt comfortable around him, maybe it’s because even though he’s older than you, he calls you noona. Weirdo.

And maybe it’s because you’re afraid of being friends with another girl; a girl that might like your boyfriend. That would be just awkward.

But, even though you were very close, even he doesn’t know that you’re dating an idol. It’s just too risky, telling anyone, he may not tell the tabloids but someone may get to him and trick him into “spilling the beans”.

Plus, it’s fine this way; keeping it all a secret. You wouldn’t want millions of fan girls trying to kill you. “But it wouldn’t hurt if those fan girls just ease up a bit, he’s still MY boyfriend.

Reaching the cafeteria, you and your best friend easily found a seat and start to unpack your lunches. Like the usual, you chat about how boring the English class was and how the weekend went by so fast. Things were like the normal days but unlike the usual happening in the cafeteria, everyone that came across your table gave you a glare.

“Jeez, is everyone else in a bad mood?”, you asked your best friend.

“I don’t know. Maybe you owe them money.”, your best friend joked. You raise an eyebrow at his lame joke and ignored the glaring eyes.

As you were finishing lunch, a group of girls from a lower class came to your table and boldly asked, “Yah, aren’t you that girl from class 2-3?” You stare at them, feeling as if you know them. “Where have I seen this girl before?”

“Yah! Lowerclassmen! Mind your manners, we’re a year older than you!”, ranted your best friend. The girls didn’t even look at him and continued to stare at you, waiting for an answer to their question.

You look at your best friend and gestured for you guys to go. You stood up and said, “Look kid, I don’t know you. And I don’t know how you know me. But if you want to talk, come back when you have your manners with you.”

But before you could even take a step, a red staining strawberry juice splashed your face, drenching your uniform and sticking to your hair. You wipe your eyes as you feel a sting coming from the juice.

“What the ?!”, you hear your best friend shout as he pushed the girl that splashed you onto the floor.

“That’s for stealing away our oppa! You took away oppa! Selfish !”, the girl on the floor ranted.

“YAH! GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! OR I WILL THROW YOU OUT!”, shouted your best friend.

The other girls pulled the one on the floor away, scared of your best friend’s threats.

Your best friend pulled you through the cafeteria and into the girl’s bathroom, luckily no one was inside. Everyone was looking at the chaos that girl started. He handed you a bunch of tissues to wipe yourself with. You reach for it and wipe yourself unconsciously.

“What the was that about?”, he asked you. But you couldn’t even think, you don’t even know what it was about.

You don’t even know that girl. Let alone steal his oppa. I’ve never even seen..

“Oh my gosh! Oppa!”, screamed the girl. The ringing sound of her high pitched voice.

"I've seen her before."

"What? When? Where?", your best friend asked.

 “It’s her. It’s the girl from our date.”


A/N: Annyeong~ What would you think will happen next? I'll post next week lovely people. I already made an ending for this but I'm trying to make an alternate, so please anticipate! Also please support and share! Comments/feedbacks are appreciated. Gomawoyo! :-*