C h a p t e r T h r e e

She's Just Not Into You

"Is it true?" she asked as she sat beside Teddy, who seemed to be a little flustered to even utter a single word.


There she was. Sitting right infront of him. The girl who he had only encountered once but fell for within a slight second. Little droplets of sweat ran down his forehead as his cheeks burned up by the minute. Who knew that the teddy was actually blushing. He heard her clear , obviously waiting for an answer but to her dismay, Teddy didn't answer a single word. Just then, when everything was silent, the door opened revealing Taeyang with his usual eye smile- his eyes hardly showing. 

"Hey Nara" he smiled, making Teddy frown as he ignored his presence. A slight scoff escaped out of Teddy making the two look at him as if he was some nuisance. "Yah, hyung what was the for?" Taeyang uttered, his voice filled with tension as his eyes slightly widened, finally revealing his eyes. Teddy stood up from his chair, following Nara who did the same. "What's going on?" mumbled a fourth voice, this time it was Daesung. Taeyang nudged Teddy as he made his way towards Daesung who was oblivious with what was going on. 

Teddy who still remained silent, wanted to escape but at the same didn't want to leave. There was only one thing that was stopping him. Nara. As if she was reading his mind, Nara turned towards Teddy, her eyes starring deeply into his. "So is it true?" this time her voice was blunt but with a hint of annoyance. Teddy couldn't believe his eyes. This girl looks hot when she's mad and this certainly wasn't helping him at this kind of situation. Though, as if it was expected, Teddy didn't answer. He remained silent. Nara ran a hand through her hair, as she laid a hand on one of her hips. Man, was she hot. 

"Is it true?" she repeated once more but continued to speak not even letting Teddy regain his thinking. "So it is true, you're fine with Taeyang and I dating?" What the was going on?

"Hold on, his eyes are opening?" Teddy fluttered his opened and the first thing he noticed was Taeyang's face just inches away from his- his eyes finally showing. "Hold the up!" Teddy cursed as he got up from the cold, hard floor, pushing Taeyang who was in his way. "Hyung, are you okay?" Taeyang asked, his hands reaching up to touch Teddy's forehand but was stopped when Teddy slapped it away.

"I can't believe you fainted while you were taking a piss" TOP who was also there, mumbled as he crossed his arms quite interested with what was going on. "Yah hyung, you're lucky Taeyang pulled up your pants up before we got here" Daesung mumbled as Teddy cringed as he took a double glance at Taeyang who appeared to be smiling. 

"Hyung, why did you faint?" Seungri, the clueless one of all, questioned as Teddy just stood there, dumfounded with the question.

Why exactly did he faint?

 


Teddy looked down from his feet then back up at his face. The full length mirror wasn't doing any justice, no matter what angle, no matter where he looked, Teddy looked and felt like . Suddenly, an idea came to mind. Exiting his room, Teddy the stereo revealing Christina Aguilera's Beautiful

"I am beautiful, no matter what they say

Words can't bring me dowwwwwwwnnnn" 

Teddy continued to mimic a high note when suddenly his phone rang. Uttering a few curse words on the way, Teddy grabbed his phone which was rested on the wooden table. 

"Teddy speaking. If it's not important then get the out" the caller over the line chuckled, making Teddy confused. Taking the phone away from his ear, he examined the screen and realized who it was.

"Oh, it's you. What's up?"  It was Dara, the utterly dorky, crazy and most importantly 'special' girl Teddy ever thought of. 

"Guess where I'm at?!" but before Teddy could even think of answer, Dara yelled it out causing Teddy to take the phone away from his ear."

"At twosome+studio(A cafe Teddy owns)" Teddy paused. She called him, disturbed him from his musical, just to tell him that she's at his own cafe?

"And guess what else I have to tell you!" again it happened, but before he could even utter another word, Dara stopped him. This time she hung up on him. 

Scratching the back of his neck, Teddy was about to turn to his stereo when his phone beeped again. Hesitantly grabbing his phone, Teddy opened the message that was sent from Dara, along a photo that was attached. 

From: Sandara Park 

To: Teddy Oppa~

Still don't care that I'm at your cafe? 

Teddy couldn't believe his eyes. He had to rub them, just in case he thought he was hallucinating. Along with the message, there was a photo of Dara but that didn't catch his eye. It was a selca of Dara, but at the back of her there was a customer. It was Nara! 

The phone beeped again. 

From: Sandara Park

To: Teddy Oppa~

I suggest you hurry up and get your Gluteus Maximus over here right this minute!