C h a p t e r O n e

She's Just Not Into You

Teddy's Perspective

Did he purposely bring me here to ruin my self-esteem? Asking me such absurd questions when he knows my fashion taste mostly, wait let me rephrase that, when he knows my fashion taste only consists of hooded jumpers, snapbacks, sneakers and pants. Why? Why did you bring me to such a place. 

"Hyung?" Jiyong said once more as he shoved the piece of clothing infront of my face. "It's so ugly. Why would you wear such a thing? Can we just hurry up and go back to the studio. I miss my luxurious bed" I said too quickly making Jiyong frown. Was I too harsh? Oh well, It worked anyway. By the time I turned around, he was already placing the shirt back to it's rack and rushing towards the stores door. 

"Teddy, you're doing the right thing" I mimicked to myself as I dug my hands deeper within my jumpers pocket. 

Stepping outside I could've sworn I felt like a Twilight character, not that I watched that that , it's just that the sun rays were far to bright for my liking. "You look like an idiot wearing such warm clothes in the middle of spring" Jiyong sneered as he ignored the spazzing fangirls on the streets. "Say's the guy who claims he's a fashonista by wearing a shower cap on his head" I boldly remarked, hearing a few curse words spilling out of Jiyong's mouth.

"Teddy, you're doing the right thing" I mimicked to myself once more.

Man, today's going to be a long day. 

Nara's Perspective

"Seriously? What don't you get? What is in that brain of yours, hold on, do you even have a brain Daesung?" 
"Noona, It's just tha-"
 
"Hush, hush!"
Grabbing my pen, I pointed at the stanza before reading it aloud. It didn't help much as I knew Daesung wasn't listening but it help me feel at ease. Poetry was my of expressing myself. I felt free whenever I wrote and read them and Daesung just happened to be my annoying, dorky bestfriend who listens to it all. "Oh, I get it now! The bird is a symbolism of your soul, right?" Daesung smiled in glee as I huffed my bangs which were in the way. "Finally" I said under my breath. It was a nice feeling having Daesung as a friend, regardless of his celebrity status but at times, he was far too hard to control. 

"So is this where you and your bandmates hang around?" I smiled as my eyes drifted from the portraits to the studio sound systems which I believe where used to make music. "Well, not really. But I'm sure Teddy's doesn't mind" Daesung mindlessly mumbled.

"Teddy?" and just like that the door opened revealing a frowning Gdragon and an unusual man, who's face seem to be hidden from a black hood and hat. "I heard someone say my name. Who dares mention my name?" he uttered quite harshly as his eyes landed around the room, oblivious from my presence. 

What a strange man. 

Nobody's Perspective

Teddy entered his studio when suddenly he heard someone mention his name. Opening the door, his eyes scanning the room;

"I heard someone say my name. Who dares mention my name?" Teddy barked as he found Daesung sitting on one of the chairs. 

"Hyung, calm down. It's just us" Daesung said in a rather calm tone making Teddy frown. "Us?" Teddy mumbled as his eyes slowly drifted from his left where he found an unusual sight.

A girl!

"Oh Hyung! By the way, this is Nara"