C h a p t e r T w o

She's Just Not Into You

The door closed and her body was no longer in Teddy's sight. A small but distint smug appeared on Jiyong's face as he watched the pokerface Teddy stand still as a statue. He knew that face. It was the face of falling in love. 

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here!" Jiyong teased as he threw a cushion onto Teddy's face, making him wake up from his small trance.

"" Teddy cursed, not realizing that Jiyong was in the room. Dropping himself onto his 'luxurious bed', Teddy lazily took off his cap as his hands ran through his dark hair. "Who.." He cleared his throat. "...was that?" Jiyong arched a brow, as he stared at the whipped Teddy who obviously wasn't on planet Earth. 

"Wow you are a coach potato. Hyung, she's Nara. Daesung's BFF who happens to visit the YG building quite often" Jiyong sneered, stretching out the word often. 

Just then, the doors opened revealing the rest of the BIGBANG members and Kush. "Wassup man" Kush greeted Jiyong as they bumped each others shoulders. "Teddy" Kush mumbled but there was no reply. This then caught the eyes of the rest of the BIGBANG members.

"Yah! Hyung!" Seungri half-shouted causing Teddy to jump up from his seat. Stupid maknae. 

What the do you guy's want?" Teddy hissed, obviously angry at everybody's presence. Kush laughed, as he threw himself onto Teddy's lap, squeezing Teddy's cheeks as if he was a little boy. "I heard are little boy has a little crush. Care to share?" Kush teased, attracting the other members to move closer in anticipation. With his eyes squinted and his lips in a small thin line, Teddy's eyes drifted from Kush to Jiyong who had a little smirk plastered onto his face where he flashed his cellphone, indicating that he texted Kush earlier.

"Who is it, Hyung?" TOP said in his monotonic voice but there seemed to be a hint of cheekiness in his voice making Teddy frown. Seriously, what was up with this guy's voice? If you asked Teddy, TOP's voice seems to sound more pedo-like than 'y' as what the fangirls say. 

"Nobody" Teddy hissed as he stood up, making Kush drop onto the ground. 

"Hold on" suddenly all eyes landed on Daesung, including Teddy who seemed to be quite nervous. "Don't tell me" Daesung said slowly. Teddy couldn't hold it in any longer. He hated the fact that him, the eldest in the room, was being treated as a 5 year old boy getting bullied in the school play ground. But, just as he was about to storm out of the room. Someone just had to stop him.

"IT'S NARA" Jiyong blurted out, leaving Kush laughing hysterically on the ground. 

"What the ? Hell no!" Teddy denied as he observed the shocked members in the room. Jiyong was up for a major beating, Teddy thought to himself as he regained composure. 

"Hyung, sorry to break the ice. But she's just not into you. I mean she's way out of your league" Daesung was looking at him unexpectedly, as if waiting for an answer. Was it wrong to say that Teddy felt like his heart shattered into a million pieces? Out of all the negative remarks he's been receiving from the BIGBANG members on how he should change his style of clothes to how much he smells from not taking a shower for over three days locked up in the studio. This just had to be the most hurtful comment and it , that he Teddy, was affected. 

YB frowned, patting Teddy's shoulder for support but this just made him feel uncomfortable. Was this squinty-eyed guy hitting on Teddy?  " you all! I don't like her!" Teddy denied once more, but this time the room was silent.

"Hyung, we all know it. Just admit it. You like her" TOP added causing Teddy to mentally punch himself right on the face. Could it be that the Teddy was falling in love? As if giving up, Teddy bit his lip as hands dug deeper into his jumpers pocket. 

"And what if I do?" Teddy mumbled causing the door to barge open revealing a smiling Sandara Park. 

"Have no fear. Dara is here! Teddy Oppa, I will help you!"