Suho & Note**

Early Morning Glory

Tao laid down on the couch right after Kris let him go. He followed Kris’ movements with his eyes and he wasn’t shocked when he saw Kris move towards the garbage to throw out the card and he definitely wasn’t surprised when he saw Kris stomp his foot on the flowers. He wouldn’t have been surprised if Kris decided to rip up the card either.

“Zitao, from now on, you will be watched by all of the members. This is a serious thing. Please do not go anywhere alone until we find him. If you decide to or if you need to, be EXTRA careful” Kris strictly said, putting extreme emphasis on ‘extra’. He walked over to Tao and kneeled in front of him. This is really serious, Tao’s life is actually being threatened and Kris didn’t want to take any chances. “Promise me” Tao nodded in response.

“Kris?” A voice called from the dance room’s door, “How is Tao doing?” They both looked up and saw Suho poking his head inside through the studio’s doors.

“Can you come here Junmyeon? I... no we need to talk to you.” Suho’s facial expression turned into complete confusion as he walked over to the couple. When he finally reached the two on the couch on the other side of the dance studio, he asked the EXO-M leader what was the matter. ”Is there a way that Tao can sometimes sleep over or just stay over at your dorm? Like…. when all of EXO-M has schedules and there is nobody to watch over Tao…..when it’s finished being repaired that is.” He paused in between sentences.

EXO-K’s dorm was being repaired due to many pipes leaking and a few that had a busted open overnight. EXO-K had woken up to many rooms being half flooded and puddles all around.

“Sure… and while we were walking to another dance studio to leave the two of you alone, the manager had approached  me and told me that we could move back into our dorms today.” Suho smiled slightly to Kris and Tao.

“T-thank you…” Tao had said with a small smile on his face. He appreciates all of the efforts that are being made.

Kris looked at Tao. “Do you think you can make it through today’s practice? You were in a lot of pain earlier…” Tao scrunched up his face a bit; he didn’t feel good at all. “Can I just lay here and watch please… I promise to do more tomorrow and I’ll even stay late…” Kris nodded, he had to talk to the instructor about it; he hopes that he will understand.

“Junmyeon, I’m going to go and talk to our instructor, can you wait with Zitao for me?” He asked. He just got a nod in response as he left the room. 

----

SORRY THIS IS REALLY SHORT, I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE. My co-author decided to QUIT on me ... so yeah, I'm alone for this fic /: