Story Idea!

(¬‿¬)C r e a t i n g S t o r i e s(─‿‿─)

 


 

 

 

 

 

Adopt me! Adopt me!

 

 

Title: 13 Days Until You're Mine.  

Genre: Fluff, Romance, and it's probably going to be a little sad...

Description: 

            Kim Myungsoo was an average guy with a dream, but his dream was a not so average dream. Myungsoo wanted to be an idol. A singer! Of course as his best friend, Danji supported him with all her might. She would go with him to auditions and cheer him up when he never got a call back... Of course this happened a lot. So much so that Myungsoo almost wanted to give up but Danji, she wouldn't hear anything of it a made him keep trying. She made him audition at all the places she could think of. SM, Cube, Woollim, even JYP! When they didn't get a call back and when they felt that all their efforts had gone to waste... Myungsoo received a call from Woollim. He had been accepted! He had 13 days to prepare before leaving his old life and become a trainee. Of course the thought of her friend achieving his dreams made Danji happy but the fact that she would probably never see him personally again hurt, especially since she harbored a secret crush for him. Myungsoo, with his last remaining 13 days, decided to spend each and every last day with Danji. Will Danji be able to confess her feeling before it's to late?
 
 
Characters: OC and Myungsoo (L)

Poster:

Comments: Hi did you follow the rules? Great that means you can adopt this story! But PM fast if you want it because I'm only giving it to whoever asks for it first! Sorry! If you're wanting to adopt this story remember that, if you want, you can change the characters and title but if you want to keep the title and characters  then I made you a poster already!!^^ 

 

Adopted by: OnleyLove