Examples

(¬‿¬)C r e a t i n g S t o r i e s(─‿‿─)

(These aren't real these are just examples!!)


 

 

 

 

 

NoodleThrowBacks (hyperlinked profile)

 

Gender: Female

Age: 19

Country: America

Do you want : Not in this story no.

Link to story: Run not Walk! (it would be hyperlinked)

Show a small sample from your story: "Yah! Kwangsoo! Where do you think you're going?" Ji Hyo says chasing after the dumb giraffe. Picking up the pace Kwangsoo starts talking into his walkie-talkie "Gary! Gary! I'm on the third floor getting chased!" Turning the corner he see's light coming through a crack in a door and bolts to it. "Yah!" Ji Hyo yells at him a little to late, as he shuts and locks the door on her face. "Just you wait Kwangsoo!" He hears her yell from the other side. Sliding down on the far wall Kwangsoo take out a small flag and shows it to the camera victoriously. Stuffing it back into his pocket he tries the walkie-talkie again to get in touch with his teammate Gary. "Yah! Gary where ar-" He gets cut off by the loud intercom announcing. "Gary out! Gary out!" Eyes wide he drops the walkie-talkie and looking at the camera he mouths the words, 'What now!?'

Story genre you're writing: Absolute comedy!

What do you expect from the co-author: Someone who is creative and can come up with funny ideas. They MUST know the cast of running man for this story or else...

Extra: PM if you want to be my co-author please^^

 

 


 

 

SillyRanch321 (Hyperlinked profile)

Gender: Female

Age: 17

Country: Australia

Can you write : NO!

Please show a small sample of one of your stories: (if you don't write skip this step)

Please show us a sample of your writing style: As he looked across the bar at her he noticed the outlines of bruises... They were bruises in the shape of finger prints! Pushing up his glasses, that had slid down the bridge of his nose, L.joe gets up and starts walking towards the strange girl's direction. She was mysterious. She had that sad look in her eyes as if something was almost missing and deep down hidden in her dark pupils he could see the danger of this girl. He could see himself reflected in the glossy pools of her eyes and he knew then... That this was who he was looking for. This was going to be his ticket onto the fast lane. He had her now... 

Preferred genres: Action, comedy

Bands you know well: Teen Top, Girls generation, Exo-m, and Dalmatian.

Extra: Not really interested in co-authoring girly stories... sorry!


A/N(sorry if the writing is crappy, came up with them really fast for examples... If you want you can take the writings in the examples and make something of it, only as long as you followed the rules though! ...Anyways. Best of luck!)