Warm Valentine

Away From Home~ Oneshots!

 

 
 
"Aish... When is he comming."
AJ was waiting outside while freezing in the cold. It was 14. February and Jr was supposed to pick AJ up for their Valentine date. AJ had spent an hour preparing herself in front of the mirror. Even if she hate to wear dresses she decided that since today was special she should wear one. She even prepared a home made chocolate for her boyfriend. She had made some confetti with writing on top. It stood:
"JAGIYA, MY LOVE"
With a shy heart on the last one. An hour had almost passed since the planned time. She was standing outside in the cold weather in a knee high dress. Just when she was about to go back inside she heard a uneven breath sound.While turing slowly around to confirm who it was. When she had turned around completely there was nothing but a single streetlight and complete darkness. With fear in her eyes she hurriedly turned around and was about to run inside, but then something stopped her. There was something pulling her backwards. A squeal escaped before she hit something soft and warm. 
"Mianhe, Jagiya~"
The familiar voice whispered into her ear while hugging her. 
"Yah! Oppa!"
She yelled at him as a tear rolled down her cold cheeks. 
"E-eh?! Your crying?!"
He said turning her around so that he could see her face properly. 
"I was really scared!"
She yelled while hitting his chest. She was obviously a scaredy cat.  It wasn't hard but it made Jr feel guilty for scaring his girlfriend so much that she cried on top of being late by an hour. 
"Mianhe..."
He said while hugging her and petting her head. After a couple of minutes while hugging he asked. 
"Want to go now or do you want to go inside and warm up?"
She looked at his face and answered. 
"Mm, let's go inside. It's cold and I'm to lazy to go anywhere since you were so late."
She stuck her tongue out before walking inside. Jr had a smile plastered on his face on the way i.  
 
The apartment was a little small but enough for one person. In that cozy little apartment there was no elevators so they had to walk, but luckily she lived on the 3rd floor and not on the 6th floor. When they finally entered there was a room with one bedroom, and a kitchen connected to the living room. 
"Waah! So small!"
Jr yelled as he walked inside her apartment for the first time. She hurriedly went into the kitchen to get something to drink. While he was in the living room inspecting every corner in her room. 
"Don't look so much."
She said shyly as she put the drinks down. 
"Ah, mian... It's just my first time being in my girlfriend's room."
He said while resting on his head on his hand. There was a couch for two and a small table in front, he took a seat while waiting for her. He stared at her as she found some cups and made some hot chocolate. She blushed and mumbled. 
"It's my first time inviting my boyfriend over too."
He didn't hear her, but kind of understood what she mumbled by looking at her reaction. He took a slurp from the hot chocolate in front of him and put in back on the table wondering if he should ask her. About THAT. He peeked at and saw that she was fidgeting with the ring on her hand, the one he gave to her on christmas. He smiled and decided to summon the courage to ask. 
"Um... You know, eh... Ch-choco..."
He stumbled on his words not knowing what he should say. When he looked at her face he could see her giggling at his shy behavior. 
"Yah! It's not that easy! Try it yourself..."
He said looking ashamed to the side. His mouth slightly pouted as he cursed to himself about how stupid he sounded. While he was distracted she reached for a red bag by the wall. She had put it there before going to the kitchen.
"Here."
She swung it right in front of his face while blushing.
"Eh?"
He looked at her then the bag and back at her. He slowly pointed at himself asking if it was for him. 
"W-who else... If you don't want it then I'll eat it myself!"
She said and was about to pull it back. He took her hand and stopped her from taking it back. 
"No! I want it!"
He took the bag and hugged it as if it was his most treasured thing. It looked incredibly adorable for AJ though. He slowly opened the bag in excitement and saw a red box. The box was white and tied in a red and golden ribbon. It was shaped as a heart as big as his hands. He put the box on his lap and slowly pulled on the golden red ribbon so that it would untie and gently fall down on his lap. He carefully opened the box and saw 12 confetti pieces that spelled:
"JAGIYA, MY LOVE"
He turned and found AJ blushing while looking away. He had a huge grin plastered on his face. 
"Yah..! What the heck is this?!"
He suddenly yelled.
"Eh...?"
She flinched and turned to see Jr. She didn't know that he stood prepared to kiss her. 
"Gomawo. Jagiya~"
He said after their lips parted. She glared at him and said. 
"I forgive you only because it's valentine."
He smiled at her and gave her a peck. First on her forehead, her cheeks and finally on her lips. She gave him a forgiving smile and kissed him on his lips. 
"Taste it..."
She said looking at the confetti box on his lap.
"Eh..?"
He said trying to kiss her again. And still expecting one. Since he was expecting a kiss he closed his eyes and waited for her with his lips slightly pouting. She reached over and took a confetti without him noticing and ate it. 
"Mmm! I'm really good at making these! Maybe I should make some for JB and manager-ssi to?"
She said her fingers. He shot his eyes open and saw his girlfriend enjoying the confetti she made for him. 
"Yah! That was mine!"
She took the one with the heart on, and he probably wanted that one the most. 
"And don't you dare give homemade chocolate to boys other than me! Especially to JB!"
He yelled out of jealousy. The way he raised his voice gave AJ a scare and made her back off without thinking. He immediately noticed it and apologized.  
"Ah, mianhe... Didn't mean to scare you... But I'm serious don't give it to other boys without my permission."
He said not as mad as before, but still filled with jealousy. 
"Ne~ I promise."
She said and gave him a hug. A sweet one. There was something she forgot and didn't notice until after he did. The way she sat with her legs upon the couch and her hands around his chest didn't match with the dress she was wearing. Her short dress slipped up toward her thighs and almost revealed her . His face suddenly became bead red. She just stared cluelessly at his red face. He on the other didn't know where to watch. It would looked so stupid if he stared in the air or looked out the window - since the curtain is drawn -, but he couldn't look at her either. If he did he would have looked at her even if he didn't want to. 
"Jr...? Is there something wrong?"
He turned around to look at her face and was about to answer her. 
"Yeah I'm fi-"
Before he could finish his sentence her face closet up on him. Really slowly. She had to kneel on the couch if she wanted to properly reach his face, since she did her dress covered her thighs which helped Jr out of his situation, but then there was another problem. Her face was dangerously close. Her lips didn't touch his, but was right in front of him. He slowly turned his face to kiss her, but then...
"You don't have a fever... Wonder what's wrong."
She said and backed off, leaving Jr hanging in the air ready to kiss. 
"Um... Jr? What are you doing?"
She asked him with an innconent voice. He snapped out of his dream world and became even redder than earlier. 
"Do you need to see a doctor?"
She continued to ask him. Without a clue she came even closer with made her look like she tried to seduce him. 
"I-I'm okay..."
He managed to stutter while trying to calm down. 
"Okay... If you say so then.."
She said and went back to the hugging position. Which made her dress slip up again. This wasn't really helping the blushing boy. His urge to touch her grew rapidly as she snuggled against him even more than before. "Should I?" he kept thinking while unconsciously staring at her legs. The most unbelievable thing is that she didn't notice it until he placed his hand on her hips and slid his hand towards her legs. 
"O-Oppa!"
She said and held his hand. Yet she didn't move his hand away. He looked at her with tender eyes. Eyes that asked her for permission. She returned his look with an unsure and frightened face. He understood that she was afraid hence it's her first time and it came kind of suddenly, but the urge to touch her was starting to overflow. 
"I can't?"
He asked and gave her a kiss. First a gentle one. Then a fierce but passionate kiss to show how much he desired her. Not only because of his ual urges, but because of her. 
"B-but here....?"
She asked him shyly, not knowing how to reject him. He then suddenly lifted her up with the princess lift. 
"W-waa! Oppa what are you doing?!"
She screamed as he lifted her. 
"Carrying you to the bed. What else?"
He said and smiled a sly smile. The smile that she can't resist no matter what, including this time. She hesitantly hugged him as he carried her into the bedroom. Closing the door behind them. Just before the door closed she gave him a kiss on the lips. 
 
 
 
 
After Jr closed the door AJ parted her lips from his. He gave her a gentle smile while he was walking towards the bed. She replied him with another smile. Now he knew that she gave him permission to do it and that he didn't force her. Though he played a little dirty by showing her his irresistible sly smile. When he reached her single bed he putted her down - slowly and gently. He looked at her laying there stiffly. 
"D-don't stare... Please..."
She said covering her face with her petite hands. 
"I won't so don't hide yourself."
He said and moved her hands to the side.
"It would be a waste to hide your cute face."
He said it like it didn't matter, even if it sounded so corny. He didn't even blush after saying such an embarrassing thing - or at least not because of that. She blushed crazily, but she didn't cover her face anymore or protest. He slowly bent over to kiss her, but then her hands came shooting up and covered his lips - preventing him from kissing her. 
"W-wait!"
She screamed with panic. Jr felt a stab when she stopped him. *Did she really hate doing that with me this much?*. 
"You don't want to anymore...?"
He asked with a pained face. 
"Eh? N-no! It's not that! It's... Um..."
She denied and tried to say something. 
"It's?"
He asked with a confused look. 
"Y-you know... That thing..."
She continued to mumble. But he was still confused and wondered if she tried to make up an excuse. 
"If you really don't want to just tell me!"
He almost shouted at her. Making her jump when he raised his voice. 
"Ah, mian... Didn't mean to scream like that..."
He lowered his voice and looked away from her face. His voice was filled with guilt. 
"Ah, no! It's not that I don't want to! I wouldn't force myself to do it if I really don't want to!"
She almost sat up as angry she was. Did he really thought that she would force herself to have with him? 
"T-the problem is... C-..."
She whispered so weak that he couldn't hear her.
"Sorry, what? I couldn't hear you."
He said and looked at her with curiosity. 
"You know that p-protection thingy..."
She mumbled. Avoiding his eyes. 
"Can you speak a little louder? I can't her you..."
He said almost irritated, but he didn't say it nor show it. She pulled herself up and placed her lips right beside his ears and whispered. 
"C-condoms."
Then she backed off and looked at his face. Firstly his face turned into a stone and froze. Then his face became bead red - as red as hers. Then he finally snapped out of it. 
"Wait a sec!"
He said and ran out of the room leaving her in the bed alone. She could hear him running in the living room, then in the hallways and then she heard the door closing. 
"Aish... That idiot..."
She mumbled to herself and laid down on the bed. While looking at the door she smiled and whispered. 
"That's my babo..."