Free Bobo?

Away From Home~ Oneshots!

 

[AfterStory - AJ]
They finally arrived the karaoke bar. The JokerZ and A-JAX went there together with A-JAX's managers to celebrate JokerZ debut. Since AJ and RJ, of course some members of A-JAX too, were still underage so they got either juice or soda. While the managers and HyeongKon, Jaehyung and HyoJun got beer or soju. They had a got time and everybody sang at least a little, even the managers.
 
After an hour or two SeungJin asked AJ.
SJ - "Do you want to sneak out with me?"
He said taking a peak at AJ's reaction. Even though he just wanted to joke a little it seems like AJ was serious. She stared at him and quickly took a drink from the table to clean before answering. Only that it wasn't her drink. HyeongKon who sat beside her left his soju before going to sing. Unluckily she took it and drank what was left in there. The bottle was still half full and REALLY strong too. SeungJin who noticed tired to stop her, but it was to late... At first she was completely silent. SeungJin wondered if she was going to puke or if she fell asleep. Suddenly she turned over to him, a huge grin plastered on her face. 
AJ - "Hic... Of course, hic, I'm just going to sing, hic, one more song, hic."
She stood up and wobbly went over to HyeongKon, who was still singing. 
AJ - "YAH! Oppa! Lemme sing wih yuuu~"
She said while leaning from one side to another. HyeongKon who was as drunk as her passed over his microphone and took another on the table. A duet song came on and they both sang. None of them were good though... One could hear how drunk they were. Once the song ended she turned over to HyeongKon. 
AJ - "Oppa! Yuu sing gooood~!"
She said and they cupped him red cheeks. Under a split second her lips touched him. Everybody was looking shocked at her, well except from RJ who was leaning on SeungYub sleeping. Just when she released HyeongKon and SeungJin stood up, one of A-JAX's managers came back from the toilet and AJ fell back on him. Luckily he grabbed her before she fell on the floor. When she got back on her feet she turned around and showed a big grin. 
AJ - "Ah, hic, thank yuu~, manager-ssi!"
She said and almost gave him a smooch on his lips, but SeungJin covered just before her lips hit his managers lips. He then dragged her out of the room, grabbing her coat on the way out. Everybody was left stunned in the room, though HyeongKon was more stunned by the kiss than SeungJin dragging AJ out. 
 
AJ - "Ah, bwoyaa~ aaaish! Whe wele habbing fuun too!"
She said while he dragged her with him to the hallways. Even if she complained while he took her with him, she didn't resist. Then he suddenly pushed her on the wall, not hard enough to hurt her but hard enough to pin her down. 
SJ - "Listen never kiss a guy other than me. I don't care how drunk you are, but you are mine."
He looked into her eyes when he confessed his jealousy. Even if she was drunk she new what he was saying. It made her cheeks flame up in a bright red color. Then he gave her a soft kiss on her cheeks that followed with a kiss on her lips. The kiss was filled with passion and feelings. After a minute they finally parted. They looked into each others eyes. Then a smirk showed up on AJ's bright red face. She swung her around his neck and was prepared  for another kiss. As her lips moved towards his face it didn't end with a kiss, but a shirt filled with puke and bits from the pizza they just ate. After a few minutes she finally stopped puking. Fortunately only his inner shirt was covered in puke. She on the other hand had already passed out. 
SJ - "What should I do with you? Babo..."
He said when he finally got her on a chair nearby. He brushed her hair from her face while giving her a gentle smile.
 
 
SeungJin managed to get a shirt from the staff, though he couldn't wash of the puke that stuck to his body. The smell was bad, but he tolerated it for AJ. After he was done he got help to put AJ on his back. Luckily his family house was not to far away so he could carry her, but it's really awkward to carry a drunk girl into the house while smelling like vomit. He had no choice though, and it would be more weird to bring her to a motel or love hotel. 
 
The road was about ten minutes long, but with a person on his back it would probably take 20 minutes more or less. Especially with a drunk girl that fainted. He took the inner road to prevent meeting people because of his state, remember the puke? It was heavy and tiresome walking the distance, but fortunately AJ was asleep the whole way to his house. It only lasted till she was in front if his house. While SeungJin looked for his keys she slowly opened her eyes, still in drunken mode. When she saw an unknown house in front of her she started to panic making SeungJin lose his balance. They almost fell down but he managed to get back on his feet. AJ was still panicking and tried to get off him, since she didn't recognize him. As careful as he could, he putted her down and just before she screamed he covered , which was not the smartest thing to do. She was now scared to dead and started to hit him. 
SJ - "Yah! It's me, SeungJin! Calm down or your going to wake the whole neighborhood."
He said trying to calm her down. 
AJ - "S-SeungJin?"
She said with tears in her eyes. At least she was a bit sober now. She jumped into his arm crying and telling him how scared she was. He stood at her head until she calmed down. At that moment somebody opened the door behind them. 
Person - "Who are you to make such noises in the middle of the night in front of somebodies house?!"
The person was a middle aged lady in her pajamas. She looked like she just woke up, she probably did though. 
Lady - "S-seungJin?! Why are you here?!"
SJ - "Ah, Umma! Sorry could we go inside first?"
The middle aged lady welcomed them in with a smile. Though her face was a little shocked when she saw the half drunk girl in front of her. 
 
SeungJin got AJ a cup of water to sober her self with. She was quite nervous and embarrassed to meet her boyfriend's mom in her state. 
SJ's mom - "Um, so who is this girl?" 
She asked SeungJin with a worried look. 
SJ - "Eh? Ah, this is AJ. She's my g-girlfriend..."
He said while avoiding his mom's eyes. 
SJ - "She got drunk when she accidentally drank HyeongKon-hyung's soju."
While they both looked at the embarrassed girl fiddling with her hand. This was probably the worst way to meet your mother-in-law. Then someone came down from upstairs. That person was male, that looked older than SeungJin by two years or so.
SH - "What's with all the noise?"
She asked while walking down. He was only wearing a T-shirt and .  
SJ - "Noona! Wear some pants or something!"
SeungJin said standing up ignoring the fact that everybody was sleeping. His noona opened her eyes and saw a guest and ran up to put on a pair of pants.
SJ - "Sorry, that you had a to meet my family in pajamas..."
He said looking ashamed.
AJ - "Ah, ani. I'm the one who should apologize... I woke everyone up in a drunken state, and even made you carry me home..."
She said even more ashamed of herself than SeungJin was of him. 
AJ - "Ah! I think you better take a shower... Since I think I puked on you before passing out."
She said looking worried at SeungJin. 
SJ - "Ah, ne... But won't you be uncomfortable alone with my mother?"
He said taking a peek at his mom. 
AJ - "Ani, I'm okay. You must be uncomfortable being covered in vomit."
She gave him a caring smile. Everybody present knew that she was lying, but he gave her a nod and ran off to take a shower. 
 
The silence could have killed a person. Not only was AJ alone with SeungJin's mother, but his sister came down after changing. 
SH - "Ah, my name is SunHee."
His sister said breaking the awkward silence. 
AJ - "Oh, nice to meet you."
She said giving her a bow with her head. 
AJ - "My name is Thao Nhi, but please call me AJ."
It was almost too oblivious that they wondered where she's from. 
AJ - "I'm vietnamese, but I was born and raised in Norway."
She answered the silent question. 
SJ's Mom - "Oh, you have a pretty god Korean. How many languages do you know?"
She asked curiously. When she asked SeungJin was done with his shower and came down. He was happy that there wasn't and awkward silence when he came down. AJ didn't notice him since she sat with her back to the stairs. She counted her finger to count the languages she could speak.
AJ - "4 I think. Fluently that is. I've also learned German, but I've almost forgotten all since I only learned the basic."
She said trying to be as modest as she could be. But the the lady was amazed, since her child could only speak Korean when he is older that his girlfriend. 
SH - "Wow! Your MY babo dongsengs girlfriend right?!"
She stared at AJ with wide open eyes.
SJ - "NOONA!"
He said while he went down the stairs. The truth is that he hid upstairs so that he wouldn't intrude the conversation. 
SJ - "AJ, you can take a shower now."
He said looking at her with gentle eyes unlike when he looked at his sister. 
SH - "Waa! I've never seen our Seungie with eyes like that!"
She said teasing her little brother. He took AJ's hand and dragged her with him, he forgot that she was drunk just a minute ago and she got dizzy by the sudden action and fell on the ground.
AJ - "A-ah... Sorry I'm still a little dizzy..."
She said trying to get up while rubbing her head. 
SJ's Mom - "Yah! You idiot of a son! Haven't I learnt you to be more gentle with girls?"
She said giving him a smack on his head. Just when he was going to help AJ, his mom offered her a hand. 
SJ's Mom - "Let's get you to the shower and change to some new clothes."
His mom pushed AJ with her into the bath. 
SJ's Mom - "SunHee! Get something for Seungie's girlfriend to wear."
SunHee ran up the stairs after her mother to find AJ some clothes. SeungJin, who was left alone in the living room, went into his own room waiting for AJ. 
 
A few minutes after AJ was pushed inside SeungJin's room. He was laying in his bed waiting for her to come. When he saw her walking into his room he sat up and looked at her. His mom and sister had found some of his sisters old pajamas. It was pink and made if silk. AJ stood embarrassed in front of the door waiting for him to say something. He didn't say anything but patted a place beside him on his bed. She hesitated a little but walked over to him. Since she was a little dizzy and too nervous she crashed on some books lying on the floor and fell upon him. The silent was awkward, but SeungJin slowly moved his head closer her head as if it was the most normal thing to do. She answered his kiss by closing her eyes. What they didn't know was that his mom and sister was on the other side of the door trying to hear what they were doing. He turned her over, making her the one under him. The moment he turned her over the bed creaked and AJ led out a little scream that heard like something that wasn't. She was embarrassed at the position they were in and covered her face. He thought it was cute and kissed her hand. It only made her blush all the way to her ears. He carefully removed her hands aways from her face so that he could see more clearly. 
SJ - "Yeppunda."
He said smiling at her. She turned her head in embarrassment, but looked back at him. To his suprise, she gave him a peck on his lips signalising that it was onay to continue. But continue what? He blushed a little and gave her a kiss. First a gentle one but then he deepened it. 
*PPANG!*
The door opened and they could see his mom and sister laying on the floor. They both looked at the couple in bed and then at each other. 
SH - "We saw nothing!" 
Then she dashed away with her mother. A few seconds later they heard a door close. The young couple looked at each other and giggled at the weird situasjon. All happened in a flash and they had a hard time consuming what just happened. 
SJ - "Let's sleep. It's not like I could do anything with my family at home anyways."
He said giving her a smirk and turned off the lights. AJ blushed and cuddled into his chest hoping that he couldn't see her. His warm chest was comforting and comfortable. They both fell asleep immediately beside each other.
 
--------------------------------------
Hey~ 
So what do you think? I didn't write any explations because I'm to lazy... Just ask if there's something your dying to ask ^^
I'm at school and it's hard to post and explain and so on~
 
Also this is my first time writing a oneshot so please don't be to mean >.<'