Tricky Boyfriend

Away From Home~ Oneshots!

 

A few days ago SeungYub asked if RJ wanted to go on a date, of course she happily agreed. Today is the awaited day. Usually people meet in the morning for a date, but for some reason SeungYub decided to go in the evening. He mailed all the information two days before the date. 
-------------------
To: Jagija~
From: Oppa <3
Tittle: Date info ^^
 
Annyeong~
Is it okay to meet in front off XX station gate C at 5 on XX June?
We going to be outside that day so dress cutely and warm ^^
Miss you~
----------------------
 
SeungYub was already in front of the station waiting for his girlfriend. He had prepared everything just in case and met 10 minutes earlier to be safe. RJ on the other hand couldn't decide what to wear. She's doesn't like to wear dresses, but he said cutely... What should she do? What does he mean with cutely? In the end she decided to wear a big baggy Mickey Mouse shirt with short and knee high converse. She let let her hair float down her shoulders and made it as straight as possible. Even if she doesn't like having her hair down, she did it today since it was special. Oh no! She's late. She has to take a 15 minute trip there and there is 10 minutes left before the time to meet up! She put on her bag and double, triple checked herself in the mirror before heading for the bus stop. Luckily the buss arrived almost as soon as she came to the bus stop. She looked at outside the window while worring about the time. Maybe I should text him, she thought. Before she knew it they reached the stop closest to the station. She went of the buss and almost ran to the station. Her hair kept getting in the way, she kind of regretted not tying her hair... But what's done is done. She scanned the station looking for SeungYub. There he is! Before she went over to him she fixed her hair and took a look on her phone to she her reflection. OK! She went over to him. 
RJ - "Annyeong~ Oppa, mianhe for being so late." 
She looked at his face to see if he was angry. He turned around with a grumpy face.
SY - "You!"
She flinched at his angry tone. But then his frowned face turned into a grin.
SY - "You're so cute today!"
He said while hugging her. 
RJ - "Buuu... You really scared me there! Did you wait for a long time?"
He shook his head and took her hand. 
SY - "Kaja!"
He said pointing forward. 
 
They were on the train. Since it was saturday quite a few people was on the train. The train was so crowded that not even a mouse could have run between them. SeungYub saw that RJ was squeezed into the door so he stood behind her to protect her. Both his hand was on her side and his body covered her from everybody else. Suddenly she didn't feel any pressure anymore and turned around to see why only to see SeungYub's face and body ten centimeters from hers. She blushed and looked down, even though she could just turn around again. While looking down her head slightly brushed SeungYub's chest, which made her even more embarrassed. She could smell his cologne, and felt it tingling by her nose. Strangely she felt comforted by his smell. Though she wasn't the only one. SeungYub on the other hand didn't feel comforted but more like aroused. The train then had a sudden turn that made SeungYub's chest pressed against RJ. Since SeungYub was a head taller than her, his chest area would hit her face. 
SY - "Ah, mianhe."
He said by her ear. Since the train was so noisy he though she wouldn't hear him if he didn't talk that close. RJ face burned up in a reddish color that reached up to her ear. The place he whispered into was still tingling after a while. 
 
After a torturous ride of 30 minutes they departed the train. Even though almost all the peoples started getting off after 10 minutes the two didn't move from their position. 
 
The place they got off was a peaceful place away from the city noise and traffic. Even if it wasn't to far from the town it felt like another dimension. 
SY - "I'm glad you didn't wear high heels, because were going to walk a bit."
He said and took her hand. He smiled for himself and thanked God for this opportunity. She wondered where they're going, but didn't hesitate to follow him. 
 
It was a 15 minute walk through a forest and 10 minutes up a small hill at the edge of the forest. It was a tiring road to go, but the view and air was rewarding. 
RJ - "Woaaah!"
She said looking around herself. It wasn't just a small empty hill on top. There was a small fountain, but gorgeous, and a table with two chairs. 
SY - "Do you like it?" 
He said looking at his girlfriend running around happily. She turned around and gave him a dazzling smile and nodded. He though his heart was going to jump out and mumbled. 
SY - "That's not fair you know."
He went over to the table and pulled out a chair. 
SY - "For you my queen."
He said pretending to be a butler. She blushed and hit his arm before sitting down. She letted out a chuckle before he sat down. 
RJ - "Ne, oppa. Did you prepare this just for me?"
She said looking down at her cup and started to fiddle with it. He stared at her blushing face and nodded. Unlike the movies a butler didn't pop out of nowhere and serve food. Instead he took a neatly packed lunch with nicely prepared triangulated sandwiches out. 
SY - "I'm not an amazing cook. Neither am I a rich kid that can afford a butler and a violist to play for us. But what I can do is sing for you. I learned to play this song for you, but it's not perfect yet."
After his confession he walked over to the fountain and took a guitar and started to play and sing. The song was about a love that will be hard to endure, but that they will always love each other and stay together for eternity. RJ sat and listened to her boyfriend trying his hardest to play the guitar, which he wasn't used to.
 
After they ate and talked. They sat down at a bench beside in front of the fountain. The only sound that they could hear was they own breath and the water splattering everywhere in the moonlight. There were also sound from cicadas that sang in between the trees and birds that chirped in the evening. The silence wasn't uncomfortable, but rather calming and nice. Since the sky was clear and there were no disturbing lights the star twinkled in the night sky with a full moon. Everything was perfect until a duck suddenly landed in the fountain with made both RJ and SeungYub flinch. Surprisingly SeungYub was the one that got scared the most. RJ giggled over how cute her boyfriend was, but every man would want to be cool and calm in front of their girlfriend. He started to tickle the extremely sensitive girl. She stood up and tried to run away but he followed her. While walking backwards, and laughing trying to get away from her boyfriend's hands that almost tickled her to death, she tripped on a stone and fell backwards. SeungYub tried to catch her but ended up being dragged with her. They both fell into the fountain and scared the duck away. They were both drenched and wet to the bones, and the water that kept splashing on their faces didn't really help. Even so they couldn't help but laugh at their situation. RJ took it as an opportunity to take revenge from all the tickling took a handful of water and splashed it on SeungYub's face. He didn't foresee it and got water all over his face. He then suddenly covered his face in pain. 
RJ - "AH! Mianhe! Did it get into your eyes?"
She said trying to see if he was okay. 
SY - "Bo! Got'cha!"
He said and carried her like she weighted nothing.
RJ - "Yah, oppa!"
She yelled from the shock. She was carried like a princess while her turned around in circles with her in his arms. Then after he got hit a couple times more he put her down, still in the water. She wrapped her arms around his neck and stood on her toes. With a light peck on his lips she said. 
RJ - "Revenge."
She stuck out her tongue and was about to let him go then he cupped her cheeks in his hand and d on her tongue. 
RJ - "Yah! -"
Before she finished her sentence he gave her a kiss, a proper one. After a few twist and turns he parted their lips and smirked. 
SY - "You seduced me first."
She blushed and looked away. He took her chin and made her turn his way. This time the kiss was more gentle and his hand slipped down to her hips. "ACHOO!" At the last moment RJ sneezed. 
SY - "Guess we stayed in the water to long."
SeungYub gave her a smooch on her cheek before carrying her out of the water by lifting her hips. RJ sat and waited on the bench for SeungYub who was looking for something in his bag. He took out something white and covered her face. 
RJ - "Why do you have a towel with you?!"
She said when she realized that it was weird taking a towel with when they were going on a date while eating and watching the stars. SeungYub scratched behind his head while looking another way. 
RJ - "Yah! You planned this didn't you?!"
She screamed at him. She motioned her hand signalizing that he should come closer. He gave in and though he might deserve a hit or two for tricking her. Surprisingly she didn't hit or slap him, but she have him a kiss.
RJ - "Revenge."
 
 
------------------------------
Authors note~
[Explanations]
 
JAGIYA - Honey/Darling. You get what I mean ^^
 
OPPA - Just read some of my others fanfics and you know. If your a kpop fan you know (or Korean)
 
ANNYEONG - Hello (it also means goodbye. 
 
XX - Means a place since I was to lazy to actually look for a station in Korea >.<
 
MIANHE - I'm sorry, sorry. 
 
KAJA - Let's go! 
 
NE - Can mean yes or just "hey". Know what I mean?
 
---------------------------
 
So what do you guys think? A little to y? *wink* *wink*. Kekeke ^^ It seems like all my oneshots are getting pery... but I wont go past kissing, I think... Nah >.< but trust me I wont go past kissing unless someone request it, so don't worry and keep reading them ^^
 
I hope you enjoyed and comment ^^ (pleaaaase)
 
-AJ
 
PS: please visit my blog~ >HERE<