Gym class

Taeby Tails [Drama]

Jaemin walked down the path he always walked in these past years in high school. Jaemin smiled at the big high school in his uniform.

"Oi! Choi Jaemin!" Jaemin turned around to see his friend Kim Chin Ho walking up to him. Jaemin smiled at his friend.

"Yah, Kim Chin Ho. Here to sleep through the year again?" he joked Chin Ho waved his hand.

"No, what happen to trasnfering?" he asked. Jaemin smiled.

"Nah, how can I leave when I still unfinished buisness?" he said. Chin Ho looked around, did A double take then patted Jaemin's chest.

"Yah, look it's yuor unfinished buisness." Chin Ho said. Jaemin looked his way then smiled. Park Soo Hyun was walking down the path, holding herself highly, confidently, and very prettily. Jaemin stuck his hands in his pockets.

"Oh~ Soo Hyun ah, did you come back to get beat by me?" Jaemin teased, walking up to her but still some distance away. Soo Hyun moved a hand to her hip and scoffed.

"Please, if anyone is loesing it'll be you." Soo Hyun crossed her arms. Jaemin ooo'ed.

"Oh~ well see about that. We're in the same class. Seeing how I was #1 in my class last year, i'll be number one this year." he teased. Soo Hyun smiled at him.

"Oh how cute, Choi  Jae Min thinks he'' actually beat me. Sorry to crush your dream, I'll take #1 like always." She said.. Jaemin gave a really charsmatic look as he got closer to her.

"Well see, yebo ah." he said getting really close to Soo Hyuns face. Soo Hyun pulled away in disgust

"Aish, so annoying." she spat moving around him. Jaemin watched her walk away, in that time another female walked up to her crislating her arms around hers as they kept walking. A smile came on Jaemin as he kepted watching Soo Hyun. Chin Ho walked up to him.

"Another year of Jaemin ah vs SooHyun shi huh?" he asked. Jaemin smiled looking at Chin Ho then looked foreword.

"And Cut!" Yang Yun-ho yelled. Both Yoo Seung Ho and Park Gun Tae bowed. Nam Ji Hyun unwrapped herself from your arm as you bowed to her.

"Good Job."  Ji Hyun said. You bowed again.

"Thank you." you said. You did, minus a few character break or forgetting of lines. Ji Hyun rubber your shoulder.

"No problem." she moved closer to you. "Your happy right?" you gave the same age friend a werid look.

"Happy?" you asked. Ji Hyun nodded.

"Yeah, your acting with Yoo Seung Ho shi." a light blush covered your face. Ji Hyun smiled widen. "Oh~ you're happy!" you rubbed your hands together.

"A... little bit." you said shyly. Ji Hyun laughed.

"It's ok, your the Oppa killer remember! He'll fall for you soon." Ji Hyun winked at you. You pouted.

"I'm not a Oppa killer." you said. Ji Hyun laughed. Yang Yun-ho walked up to you clapping.

"See, you can do it." he said. You bowed to him. Yang Yun-ho smiled. "Just watch, you'll make a name not just in the music world but the acting world. Yah, can't wait to see more from you. Ok everybody! Next scene!" he said walking away. Ji Hyun bumped into you playfully before walking away. Soon her spot was replaced by Yoo Seung Ho, he smiled at you.

"Not bad. Even Yang Yun-ho sunbae was impressed." he said. You nodded.

"Yeah." you said. Yoo Seung Ho looked at you worriedly.

"What's wrong?" he asked. You rubbed your arm.

"I think everyone has to much experctation of me." you said. Yoo Seung Ho patt your upper back. You froze.

"Don't worry about it. You'll do fine." he said. You smiled and nodded.

"Oh Hyung." You both turned around to see Yeo Jin Goo. You bowed. Yoo Seung Ho smiled at him.

"Oh, Goo ah." he said. Yoo Seung Ho turned to you. "(your name) ah, this is Yeo Jin Goo." you already knew about him, but didn't say a word. You smiled at Jin Goo.

"Hello, I'm Lee (Your name)." you said bowing, "Nice to meet you." Jin Goo face lit up as he flsutered.

"O-oh, yeah. Hello." he said bowing also. Park Gun Tae walked up and bowed.

"Hello." he said. You bowed again in hello. You smiled at them.

"Wow, its like Warrior Beak Dong Soo all over again. Seeing you three." you said. They all smiled and semi laughed.

"You watched Warrior Baek Dong Soo?" Yoo Seung Ho asked. Jin Goo looked at him surprsied.

"Hyung, Noona has watched every single project you've been in." Jin Goo said. You looked at him surprised. Yoo Seung Ho had a embaressed smile on his face. Gun Tae bumped into Jin Goo in a warning type of way. "What it's true." he said. Yoo Seung Ho smiled at you, but you wouldn't meet his eyes out of embrassesment. 

"(Your name) shi!" Ji Hyun called out to you, waveing you to come over. Saved! You bowed to the group of boys.

"I'll be leaveing first." you said, you turned around and semi jogged over to the girl. Ji Hyun smiled holding up the script, you looked at the next scene with her. She looked at you. "Hey, do you think that you'll have a kiss scene?" her question surprised you. You looked at her.

"What?" you asked. She smiled at you.

"Kiss scene. You must have one, and I bet it'll be with Yoo Seung Ho oppa." she teased. You looked at her with wide eyes then turned to Yoo Seung Ho, who was getting his hair fixed by a stylist Noona while talking with Gun Tae. You turned back to her.

"Do you think so?" you asked. Ji Hyun nodded.

"You must atlest have one. Considering that your oppa love intrest in the story. Its most likely gonna happen." Ji Hyun said. You covered your lips.

"Omo. You think so?" you said surprised. Ji Hyun nodded.

"Yeah, also think of how much the rateings will go up! People are already intrested in the darma just for the fact that Your in it, Yoo Seung Ho oppa's first project since coming back from the army, and the fact both of you are working as a couple. Also the cast is some of the most top notch actors and actresses in Korea. And because Yang Yun-ho ajushi is the director, the kiss scenes will be real." Ji Hyun said. You almost fainted. It's not like you haven't kissed someone before, nor are you scared of kissing a boy. But just the thought of Kissing Yoo Seung Ho made your knees week. You use to day dream it but the fact of it happening... you felt your face heat up. Ji Hyun started to laugh. "Some one is thinking about it." you got flustered.

"Am not."

 

 This time you were inside the school. You watch the extras do there thing as you walked into the class room. You kept reading the script, waiting for all the lights and cameras to be at the level Yang Yun-ho wanted them. Ji Hyun was talking with a extra and Gun Tae. 

"Studying hard?" you jumped at the sound of Yoo Seung Ho's voice. "Sorry, did I scare you?" you smiled.

"No, just surprised." you said. Yoo Seung Ho nodded sitting next to you.

"Wanna pratice?" he asked. You nodded.

"That'll be nice." Yoo Seung Ho nodded as he looked at hi script, getting up and walking to the desk. You followed him, looking at your script. You found a open desk and sat down. still reading your script. Yoo Seung Ho nodded.

"Arasoo, shall we start?" he asked. You nodded. Yoo Seung Ho walked back wards a little before getting into character. You pertend to be going through a bag while he walked up to you. He had a smile on his face before sitting down on the desk that was next to yours. You looked at him and scoffed.

"Out of all the s-"

"Excuse us." you both broke character when a couple of extras walked up to you. The male shyly smiled. "Sorry to bother you, but can we have your autogragh?" he was holding a skecth book, open to a blank page. You smiled at him.

"Sure." you said. The male smiled brightly while his friends behind him got excited. Yoo Seung Ho watched as you happily sign the papaers. They bowed in thanks and walked away. You heard one uner their breath say that you were prettier in person. You smiled rubbing your neck. Yoo Seung Ho smiled.

"You really love your fans huh?" he asked. You smiled looking at him.

"I'm nothing with out my fans. Any artist is." you said. Yoo Seung Ho nodded.

"Yeah, but what about those kinds of fans, the sassang fans." he said. You rubbed your head.

"Boy groups usually get those. But i've had a few... they all kinda back off on their own though. Best thing to do is to not acknowalge them, but give more attetion to normal fans. They just want to be awknowelged, so if you don't, they get mad and leave." you said. Yoo Seung Ho nodded.

"That's really smart." he said. You nodded.

"I try to be." you said. Yang Yun-ho called you both over and explained the scene to you. You did a run through of the scene first, covered your lines again before going into the scene. You had a few NG's yourself, YSH had his own and sometimes it was the extras or a desk. There were plenty of laughs on the set cause usually when you or another cast memeber forgot a line they, a joke was added. After the scene you and YSH went to the camera to re-watch the scene.

Soo Hyun had her bag on her lap, getting her stuff out of it. Jae Min smiled as he walked up to her, she didn't look up until he sat down. They made eye contact and Soo Hyun placed her bag down.

"Out of all the seats in the class room, you picked the one besides me?" she asked annoyed. Jaemin smiled, making the seat his own.

"Well, you took the best seat in the class. Right next to the window and in the third seat, so I picked this one cause it's next to the best seat." he said. Soo Hyun rolled her eyes and 'smiled' at him.

"And I though you just wanted to sit next to me. I'm such a fool." she said opening her notebook. Jaemin lean foreword.

"You should be happy I sat next to you. Now you can cheat off my papers." he teased. Soo Hyun looked at him.

"Maybe if we had a quiz on stupidity." she said. Jaemin leaned back in his seat, laying one of his arms on the desk.

"Wow, feisty as ever. I think I might have a case of stockholm syndrome, I like it." he said in a teaseing tone. Soo Hyun rolled her eyes then looked back him.

"Am I holding you captive?" she asked. Jaemin gave a fake pout while holding two hands over his chest.

"Your holding my heart captive." he joked. Soo Hyun looked away in disgust then looked back at him.

"Uh, make me want to puke." she said looking foreword, deicding to ignore him. Jaemin smiled fondly at her then he fixed his sitting postion to face forward, he looked at her once again, with softer smile.

 

Yoo Seung ho really looked like he loved you. That thought made you blush. When it comes to expressing emotion in the eyes, Yoo Seung Ho is by far one of the best at it. No wonder he is one of the best in Korea. Yang Yun-ho clapped his hands.

"Beatuful! Next scene, lets go." he said. Your manger walked up to you with a water bottle. You bowed and took the bottle. He smiled.

"The girls are loving your black eyes. Your doing a good job. Better then I thought." he said. You smiled.

"Thank you. I'm treating it like a performance. Better then trying to go the acting route, it's easier to express the emotion through the performance route." you said. Manger Kwang nodded his head.

"I understand." he said. Eun Jun walked up to you shyly. You bowed.

"Hello unni." you said. Eun Jun shyly bowed back, she was holding another out fit. It was a white t-shirt with blue shirts, something you would wear in gym class.

"You need to change for your next shot." she said. You nodded, handing the bottle back to your manger. You turned to Eun Jun with a smile.

"I always loved gym class." you said.

 

 You walked out of the changing room in your gym outfit. It felt a little tight but you ignnored it, trusting the stylist. Who pulled you over and pulled your hair up into a pony tail.  Yoo Seung Ho and Park Gun Tae wore the male version of your out fit while you and Nam Ji Hyun wore matching out fits. Ji Hyun came up and expected you.

"Wow, you should just be rated all the time. Talk out appeal. What type of High school has your body?" Ji Hyun asked. You laughed rubbing your arm.

"I looked like this in High school. But a little thicker." you said pulling on your cloths. Ji Hyun sighed.

"So unfair, I don't want to stand by you." she whinned moving away. You pulled on her arm.

"Wait, friend~" you said in a ageyo way. Ji Hyun closed her eyes as if she was in pain but with a smile.

"Aigoo, how can you act cute with that body?" she said pinching your cheeks. You pulled away and pouted. Ji Hyun smiled putting her hands on her hips shaking her head. "Aigoo, so cute." you kept the pout as you rubbed your face. Yoo Seung Ho and Park Gun Tae walked up to you both. Yoo Seung Ho gave you your script. You bowed in thanks. You read over the script with him then blushed. What a scene these will be. You could already feel the ngs.

 

 The extras in the scene where all running around the feild for gym class. Soo Hyun walked on the feild with Kwang Sun Bin.

"Ah, gym class again. I can't wait for collage, then I don't have to take gym class." she said. Soo Hyun smiled looking at her friend.

"So your planning on getting fat?" she asked. Sun Bin's eyes widen.

"No! Of corse not." she said. Soo Hyun did the laughing smile as she placed the hand on her back.

"Come, lets get warm up." she said.

 

"Gotta love gym class! No more sitting in stuffy class rooms, not teacher lecturing, no papers." Chin Ho said, watching a couple girls run past them. Jaemin smiled at his friend then tapped Chin Ho's chest eith the back of his hand.

"The girls? You ert." he said. Chin Ho got flustered.

"W-wait? I'm a man. Women should be appealing." he said. Chin Ho stopped, pulling on Jaemin's arm. "Y-yah, Jaemin look!" he said pointing somewhere. Jaemin followed his finger to see Soo Hyun and Sun Bin. Soo Hyun was facing away from them while Sun Bin was across from her. Both girls were streching. However, Jaemin's eyes only laid on Soo Hyun. She bent to touch her toes, streching her arm, also streching upwards, making her figure unnaturally attracive. Jaemin's eyes stayed glued as his mouth opened.

"I love gym class." a younger male, still in his school uniform said. Jaemin was surprised at his voice.

"Y-Yah! Bi Hoo ah, what are you doing here?" Chin Ho exclaimed pointing at the younger male. Kwang Bi Hoo tilited his head, checking Soo Hyun out. Jaemin followed his eyes then gasped. Jaemin grabbed the hi ear.

"Yah! Where do you think your looking at!?" Jaemin hissed while Bi Hoo cried in pain. Soo Hyun twisted her upper body when she saw the scene behind her. Sun Bin noticed too.

"What do you think their doing?" Sun Bin asked. Soo Hyun stragten up still watching the scene.

"Bullying a under classmen." she said walking over. Sun Bim ran to her side as they both made their way over to the boys. Bi Hoo was still hissing in pain when the girls made it over. 

"What are you doing?" Sun Bin asked. They boys looked at them, Bi Hoo took that moment to get out of Jaemin's grip, he rubbed his ear. Chin Ho pointed at the younger boy.

"He was being a ert." he said. Bi Hoo looked and meet eyes with Soo Hyun, his eyes widen.

"Wow, Noona has a pretty front too." he said. Jaemin turned to him.

"Why you little." he hissed. Bi Hoo flinched. 

"Alright! gather around!" the gym teacher called. With all the elder people turning to the teacher, Bi Hoo fled. Jaemin noticed and pointed.

"Y-yah!" he said. Soo Hyun crossed her arms.

"Just leave him alone." she said walking away. Sun Bin walked p to her side. Jaemin crossed his arms, looking at her then looking back at Bi Hoo. Chin Ho lookded forword and nodded.

"She does have a pretty back side." Chin Ho said. Jaemin looked at him then her put his friend in a head lock.

"Ok class, we'll play a little bit of soccor today, since its the first day of school. We'll have a match. Splitting the class in half." the gym teacher. Soo hyun looked at Jaemin, how looked back. A smirk came to both of their faces.

 

"Your going to lose." Jaemin said faceing Soo Hyun, Soo Hyun smiled.

"Don't cry when I win." she said. Chin Ho sighed and Sun Bin pinched her nose.

"There they go again." she said. The gym teacher blew the whistle as he through in the ball. A boy on Soo Hyun's team got the ball then passed it to another boy in the team. However, Jaemin blocked the ball and stole it. He made it down the feild and scored the first point. Everyone on his team screamed in joy. Jaemin smirked at Soo Hyun, who huffed. The second round a boy from Jaemin team had the ball and was going down the feild, Soo Hyun came in and stole the ball, juggling it through the feild, making people fall over sometimes. She cleanly scored a point. You turned around to see a dissopneted Jaemin, she smirked at him. The game kept going on like that, score board always tied. Chin Ho was gasping.

"Does everything have to be a compettion between the two of them?" he asked gasping. A tired Sun Bin sighed.

"I know." she whinned. Jeamin got the ball and was juggling it down the feild, the first few people who tried to get the ball from him failed, then Soo Hyun came out. Jaemin smiled. Soon enough they got caught in a battle, one moment Soo Hyun had it then the next Jae Min had it. No one dare got near but waited for the winner. They both kept kicking and juggling the ball. However, Jaemin slipped on the ball while Soo Hyun caught her foot on his. They fell. Everyone looked in surprsie. The ball rolled away. Soo Hyun was on her back while Jaemin has on his hands, on top of her. Soo Hyun sat up a little on her elbows flinching in pain but she then made eyecontact with Jaemin. Both of their eyes widen in shock. A  small scream out of Soo Hyun as she shoved Jaemin off of her. Jaemin landed on his side then looked at her. Soo Hyun got up in shock.

"Y-yah! You just don't knock a girl over." she said. Jaemin face was flustered.

"I-I tripped. Not like I wanted to be ontop of you." he said. Soo Hyun held herself.

"Aish, I might puke." she said walking away. Jaemin got up.

"Y-yah! Soo Hyun ah... Park Soo Hyun!" he called after her. Chin Ho came up beside him.

"What a great way to start off the school year huh, Choi Jaemin?" he teased. Jaemin turned to his friend and hit him.

"Your blushing." your manger teased. You touched your face. Being so close to Yoo Seung Ho.. you had many NG's during the filming. You had to re-do the falling part about ten times. You covered your face.

"So embrassing~"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

J-jang! O~ :) hope you enjoyed!

Park Gun Tae: (1996)

may-queen-4-24.jpg

Nam Ji Hyun: (1995)

namjihyun.jpg

Yeo Jin Goo: (1997)

535649_374588902630008_1267468084_n.jpg