Casted

Taeby Tails [Drama]

You danced your song in your seat. Every stage is really important and you need to give your all! A attitude that you thankfully never lost. You were waiting for the rest of your members to be done with their hair at the salon when you manger got a sudden call. Manger Kwang got up from his seat and walked outside. You watched your manger from your seat as you jammed to the next song on your ipod. Manger nodded his head before hanging up. Your manger walked back in looking at you.

"Hey, (Your name) ah." He said. You pulled out a ear phone so you could hear your manger. "Do you want to act?" what a odd question.

"I think it will be a good experince..." you said, giving him a odd look. "Why would you ask?" Your manger looked at his phone.

"Well, I just got a call from director Yang Yun-ho, he says he wants you to be in a drama." your mouth dropped.

"A-are you serious?" you gaped, you narrow you eyes at him "Are you playing with me oppa?" Your manger shook his head.

"No. He really called, I swear. He said that he really wants you, I guess you match the character looks. Well thats what he told me." Manger Kwang said. You o'ed before sitting back on your chair.

"But, I have no acting experinces! And it's not like he has small level stuff. He made Irirs! Thats top drama stuff." You said, you turned to your manger, "What if I mess up? Or I can't perform at the level he wants?" you pouted. Your manger sat next to you and rubbed your back.

"You'll do fine. It's kinda like acting on stage. Just think of it as a performance, your good at conveying emotions." he manger drew back his hand and started to fiddle with his phone. "And, if  its anything, Yoo SeungHo shi will also particapate in it." You shot up in your sit and looked at him with wide eyes.

"Yoo Seung Ho Oppa is casted in the drama as well?!"

 

  You acted giiddy in the car. Ayako eyed you carefully.

"What's wrong with her?" she said. Mi Kyong turned in her seat to look at you then made eye contact with Ayako.

"I don't know, she's been that way for a while now." your lovely rapper spoke. Your manger laughed.

"She's just happy, she got casted in a drama with Yoo Seung Ho shi." he said.

"WHAT!?" your manger swerved lanes but was able to get himself back together and got back in the right lines.

"Yah! What did I say about yelling in the car! It's very dangerous! Lucky there was no cars." Your manger scolded. Eun Mei stared at him.

"When did this happen? (Your name) has no acting experince!" Eun Mei said.

"And CF's don't count." Hisu Mei chimmed in. Your manger shrugged.

"Yang Yun-ho shi said she matched what he was looking for to a T. So I don't know." he said picking at his ringing ears.

"Yang Yun-ho sunbae!? Wow such a high class driector." Mi Kyong said leaning back into her seat. Ayako grabbed the back of her seat as she scooted foreword.

"He is?" she asked. Mi Kyong nodded.

"Yeah, you like Iris right? With Lee Byun Hun and Kim Tae Hee remember." she said. Ayako nodded. Mi Kyong flicked her finger. "He's one of the two who directed it." Ayako's eyes widen.

"Really?" Ayako turned to you "[Ah, your so lucky! I'm so jeousle]" she spoke in Japanese, however you almost flunet now since to studying with her so you understood. However, not like you were listening. You get to act with Yoo Seungho!

 

"Oh! Fire-5 ah!" G-dragon exclaimed when you all walked into the back stage. You all bowed at a 90 digree angle.

"Hello." you all said. Polite G-d followed did the same as you. He smiled as he got closer. You smiled back.

"Hello oppa, how are you doing?" you asked. G-d smiled.

"Oh doing fine. The first performance is always the funnest." He said rubbing his arm. You nodded.

"Understand, this our second to last performance." You said flding yourhands infront of you. G-Dragon frowned.

"Ah, next week is your goodbye stage huh? How disapointing, I wanted to do a collab stage again." he said pouting. You chuckled.

"Maybe one day." you said. G-dragon sighed.

"I guess so. I talk to you later, gotta warm up the boys." he said giving you a charming smile. You melted on the inside. You nodded.

"Ok, bye Jiyong oppa." you bowed. G-D bowed and walked past your group. G-Dragon turned around while pointing at you.

"Loveing the rime stones by the way." he said before turning around and going around the corner. You all bowed witha soft chuckle. Mi Kyong patted yoor shoulder.

"There she goes again. Oppa killer." she said. You pouted.

"I'm not a oppa killer." you said. Your not quite sure when it happen, but one day in the news you were labled 'Oppa's faveortie idol' or 'Oppa killer'. But it's not like your the only one in your group with the lable. Mi Kyong has, Korea's dream for her unnatural beauty while Eun Mei has 'The nations doll' for her doll like feaurtes. Even your forgein members have labled, Hisu Mei got labled 'Aisa's daughter-in-law' for being voted the ideal daughter-in-law and Ayako got labled 'Aisa's flower' for her soft beauty. As a whole your group is called the nations treasure, making SM's profit sky rocket. Honestly, you were really overwhelemed with the sky rocket to fame, but what can you do? Ayako rolled her eyes.

"Sure. Let's go before every oppa in the permintor comes." she teased pushing you foreword. You pouted.

"Not a oppa killer."

 

 "Yang Yun-ho shi called me today." Your manger said as you surfed the internet on your phone. You looked up at him as you chilled in your sweat pants and baggy hoodie in the lounge in SM. You tiled your head.

"What he say?" you asked. You shot up from your comfortable position quckily when a thoughtcame in your head. "Did he say he doesn't need me anymore!?" you exclaimed. Your manger laughed.

"No, no. He was informing me about your schedule. Calm down." you nodded as you slowly went back to your postion. You manger sat on the couch across from you, leaning in as he clasped his hands infront of him. "You'll start filming the day after your goodbye stage. It was originally this week but he changed it. I guess he is a fan." you smiled at your mangers joke.

"Arasoo~" you sang. Your manger laughed.

"(Your name) ah!" you were surprsied when F(X)'s Amber popped out of nowhere, hopping on the couch you were on and slining her arm around your shoulder. You smiled at her.

"Hello. What brings you here?" you asked in english. Amber smiled and pinched your cheek.

"Just thought I would say hi. I saw that your casted in a drama. Yoo Seung Ho huh? I know some guys here that'll start breahing down your neck." Amber said. You looked at her oddly.

"Oh, is that cast out now?" you asked. Amber nodded.

"Yeah girl." she took your phone and started typeing on it. "See, look right there." she showed you the phone. Yoo Seung Ho was on their, however the fact there was some A class actor/ess that caught you off gaurd. You shot up.

"Lee Byun Hun? Oh my god..." you said holding your phone. Amber laughed. You laid back, looking at your manger "I feel like ten times more pressure has just been placed on my shoulder's oppa." your whinning made your manger laugh. Amber poked your cheek.

"You could always ask Siwon oppa or Yoona Unni to help you with your acting." she said. You popped up.

"Your right! I can totally ask them! I'll go find one of them now." you said, hurrying away from there, crashing into the coffe table on your way out. Amber laughed. Your really a trip. Your manger shook his head.

"What am I going to do with her?"

 

 You turned the corner quickly, un aware of the figure that stood there. In result, crashing into it.  You both got unblanced but the figure was able to balance you both while catching you. Really, clust. You back away and bowed.

"I so, so sorry! Please forgive me." you said. You noticed the laugh and looked up to make eye contact with Donghae. Who was just laughing at you.

"It's ok, why are you in such a hurry?" Donghae asked. You rubbed the back of your head.

"Oh, I was looking for Siwon oppa or Yoona unni." you said with a embrassing smile. Donghae nodded then gave you a odd look.

"Why are you looking for Siwon?" Donghae asked.

"Oh, well I got casted for a drama. So kinda wanted pointers you know." You said smiling. Donghae looked surprsie.

"Really? Thats great!" he exclaimed happily. You smiled.

"I know right! But i'm kinda nervous." You pouted a little. Donghae nodded while placing a his hands on your shoulder.

"I understand, its your first time but have faith in yourself. You'll do fine, plus your every expressive. You'll rock it." Donghae said squeezeing you gently. You nodded.

"Arasoo." you said. Donghae smiled and brought you into a hug, laying his chin ontop of your head. You smiled happily, your like the only female that boys really have skinship that their not dateing. Donghae face changed into wonder.

"Do you know who your acting with?" he asked. You chuckled, knowing how he will respond.

"Well, I know i'm the love intrest for Yoo Seung Ho sunbaenim." Donghae pulled away from you, still hugging you.

"What!?"

 

 "Here's for another good promation." Eun Mei said holding up her cup full of water. Tonight was your goodbye stage, you have coke and snacks but thats for after the show. Not trying to throw up on your last stage for 'Move'. You nodded, holding up your cup of water.

"And another triple crown win!" you said. Everyone nodded. Ayako smiled at you.

"Let's also toast to (Your name) ah for getting a main role in a drama." You members wooed as you all brought your cups to your lips "May she not fail us." you almost choked on your water. Hisu Mei came to your aide as she rubbed your back. You had tears in your eyes.

"Really?" you said after clearing your throat. Mi Kyong laughed.

"You'll do fine." Hisu Mei mummered still rubbing your back. The PD women came in.

"It's your turn now girls." she said. You all got up, on your way out the door you all were given your head sets. You got closer to the stage, you put your mix battery in your back pocket and fixed your mike. PD people helped you all, waiting for a rookie group from last year to get done with there stage. You kinda felt bad that the stage was quite, you could never imagine how awkward it is to be infront a quite audince. You bet most of them are there for Bing Bang or you. "Ok girls, go." you all were rushed to the stage. The crowd screamed seeing your arival. You all bowed on the way to your spot. Eun Mei  looked at you then back to the crowd.

"1,2,3

Hello, we are Fire-5." the crowd went crazy again. You smiled while making eye contact with your members. Fireflies are alway the best. You all moved to your spot on stage and waited for the music to turn on.

Eun Mei Hisu Mei Mi Kyong Ayako (you) Rap Eng f-a-s-t-r-a-p *Talk

*Stole(?), inspired by Block B freeze.*

 

*This ones for sound

We on the top, We gotta rock, We gonna make it hot (make it hot)

*Notice

We on the top (on the top), we gonna rock (gotta rock) we gonna make it hot (Fire-5)

*Yes sir we make it hot

My heart beat is the same, as the rythem on the beating drum. Think I'm going to go crazy with these flashing lights boy.

A girl dancing on a noisey stage. Can never sit still. A girl who just loves to have fun

Hey baby come closer (come closer) before i burst (wanna burst) I'm a type of girls you wanna become friends with.

(Hit me up, hit me up)

Hey baby come closer, all this passion, is gonna be exploded here with you tonight

Come take my hand, lets have our love story of a boy and girl who danced tonight. This is all for you, so don't  think twice and come here to get this

Like the way you move, Stop

Whatever you doing with the other girl, Stop

Just do what you were doing boy, Don't stop.

I'm the type that maker you hear-heart-heart-heart 

The type to make your heart Stop

Make you tell that girl, Stop

Come here and Don't stop

Type to make you-you-you-you

Makes you never wanna stop

Your heart thump-thump-thump.Base line boom-boom-boom, Focus on this-this-this have your mind whoosh-whoosh-whoosh

Hey baby where you going? Best lady is right here waiting for you to come on over on ro-ro-rock her. I'm infected with how your moving, so come here and cure me from your virus.

Hey baby come closer (come closer) before i burst (wanna burst) I'm a type of girls you wanna become friends with.

(The type to make be with)

Hey baby come closer (Closer~), all this passion, is gonna be exploded here with you tonight

(Boy, hit it up, hit it up)

Come take my hand, lets have our love story of a boy and girl who danced tonight. This is all for you, so don't  think twice and come here to get this

Like the way you move, Stop

Whatever you doing with the other girl, Stop

Just do what you were doing boy, Don't stop.

I'm the type that maker you hear-heart-heart-heart 

The type to make your heart Stop

Make you tell that girl, Stop

Come here and Don't stop

Type to make you-you-you-you

Makes you never wanna stop

Don't try to fight, you want this Come-come-come closer, hurry hurry up. Move me now

I'm Seriouse, Seriouse (a) Mysterious-mysterious, (girl) Your music music (boy)

Just ignore her, let me show you a how a real women moves

(come here)

Shake it up

(With me)

Just watch me now

(Make you fall in love)

You know I’m talkin’ about you (scream)

No hestiation just follow me now, do I look scared like I can't handle myself? Come here and rock my world because this night-is-going-to-be-long-and-your-the-only-star-I-see-my bra

Come take my hand(Yeah!), lets have our love story of a boy and girl who danced tonight.(Dance Tonight~~~~~~) This is all for you, (Oh~)so don't  think twice and come here to get this~~~~

Like the way you move, Stop

(Stooooooooooooooooooooop)~

Whatever you doing with the other girl, Stop

(Yeah~)

Just do what you were doing boy, Don't stop.

(Hey!~)

I'm the type that maker you hear-heart-heart-heart 

(WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

The type to make your heart Stop

(Whoa! Yeah~) AHHHHHHHHHHHHH~)

Make you tell that girl, Stop

) AHHHHHHHHHHHHH~ Yeah!~

Come here and Don't stop

Type to make you-you-you-you

Makes you never wanna stop

 

Your beloved fireflies sang and cheer along. Screaming for each member, however it seem more of green beauties (Taeby fans) were present today. You all waved at the crowd. Wish you could saty longer, however then next band needs to come on so you said your goodbyes and left the stage. You all huddled together, having each others arms around each other while giggling. You saw G-dragon and Seungri, they clapped.

"Once again, a amazing performance from our lovely ladies Fire-5." Seungri said as if he was the MC on a t.v show. You all giggled.

"Thank you Seungri Oppa." Mi Kyong said smiling at them both. G-dragon put a hand over his heart.

"It's such a sigh of relife that we don't have to follow up you girls. Thank god for coming later on." He said. You laughed.

"I think it should be the other way around." you said. G-dragon leaned down toword you as he waved his finger and shook his head.

"No,no,no." he sang. You nodded you head, teaseing him

"Yeah, yeah." you sang in response. You felt Eun Mei's hold on your side tighten, making you flinch. No matter how close you are to someone older, Eun Mei believe you should show respect 24/7 and only respect. A nice ideal but also a flaw, she can't joke with your sunbaenims easily even if they do it first.

"We're about to have a party for our goodbye stage? Wanna join?" Ayako asked. Seungri face lit up. Seungri has adimitted many times that Ayako has become his ideal type and has never once hid it from her, he becomes a normal fanboy with every word she says to him.

"Arasoo, since our bueatiful flower asked." Seungri gushed over her, making her lightly blush. G-dragon gently smacked him.

"Stop it." G-dragon looked back you all. "How about next time? We should head back and pratice a little more with the other members. How about tomorow?" 

"Sure, we're not doing anything tomorow." Mi Kyong said happily. You pouted, G-D looked at you oddly.

"Whats up with the pout? Whats wrong? Don't pout~" G-D said pinching your cheeks. You pulled away witha small smile.

"It's just that I start acting tomorow." You said. G-D face gleam.

"Oh~ Someone is going to be acting with her first love~" G-D teased. Seungri started to clap like a retarted seal.

"Oh! Yoo Seung ho shi and (your name) ah sitting in a tree~" he sang. You felt your cheeks redden.

"Oppa~" you whinned. Your members n the bb members laughed.

 

 "Nervous?" Your manger asked as you both rode in the car. You kept messing with your hands the whole ride.

"Y-yeah." you mummered picking at your jeans. Your manger smirked.

"Performing infront of hundreds to millions of people. Totally clam, borderline cocky. Meeting Yoo Seung Ho? Total melt down turn into a shy 14 year old girl who meets prince charming." he teased. You covered your face. "It's not you havn't meet him in person."

"I know but that was only for a second. I'm now working with him. Plus he must know he's my first love. Its all over the internet." You said through your hands. Your manger laughed.

"Well, you should of never of said anything." Kwang said. You pouted.

"I was asked about my first love, leave me alone." you said, turning into a highschool. First shooting scene. You gave a deep sigh. Here you go. You pulled up to the scene. You saw PD every where. Cameras moving, lights being fixed, script writers. Your eyes widen as you gasped. YooSeung Ho stood holding up a scritp while a stylist noona was combing his hair. You turned to your manger who started laughing at you.

"Aigoo, never seen such a deer caught in the head lights by you before." Manger Kwang spoke between his high fist of laugher. You gulped and looked out.

There stood your first love:

Yoo Seung Ho

---------------------------------------------------------------

BOOM! POW! Lol I really wanted some to put Yoo Seunho in my story but what can you do when My life as a SM twon member is during your first year as arist and when he left to the...T^T..... ARMY!!!!! I miss you :(