First day.

Taeby Tails [Drama]

Slowly you got out of the car, pulling out your script book. You took a deep breath and exhaled. Here we go. A women looked up from looking through a box of whatever and smiled at you.

"Oh, Fire-5 Taeby shi!" You called out. Everyone, including Yoo Seung Ho, stopped what they were doing and looked your dicrection. Well then. You shyly smiled and bowed 90 degrees.

"Hello, I'm Fire-5's makane Lee (your name). I'll work hard." you said. Everyone smiled at you warmly before going back to there work. Yang Yun-ho smiled warmly walking up to you.

"Ah, she arrives. Hello, I'll be your dircetor, Yang Yun-ho. Nice to have you aboard." Yang Yun-ho said holding out his hand. You smiled and bowed, taking his hand.

"I'll promise to work hard." You said. Yang Yun-ho grined.

"Arasoo. I trust you've read over the script." he said. You nodded.

"Yes sir." you said. Yang Yun-ho nodded.

"Ok, I'll talk more about the scene more after you change. Miss. Kim has your school uniform for you." Yang Yun-ho said pointing over to a women near a rack of cloths, you noticed that you have to pass Yoo Seung Ho to get to her. Oh . You nodded.

"R-right." you bowed again before leaveing. Your manger chuckled before turning to the dirctor. This was a test you swore. You tried to not to stare at Yoo Seung Ho but you couldn't help it.

"Excuse me, Taeby shi." Your eyes went from Yoo Seung Ho to a elder male. He smiled sheepishly as he walked next to you. "Sorry to bother you, but my son is your biggest fan, I was wondering if I could get a autogragh for him?" he asked. You smiled at the elder male.

"I would love too." You said. The elder man face brighten up.

"Oh, thank you. When I told him I'll be working with you he gave me a poster for you to sign. It's in my bag, could you sign it later?" The elder male asked. You nodded.

"I'll sign it after I change. Go grab it so I can sign it first before anything else." you said. The elder male broke into a brighter smile while semi bowing.

"Thank you, thank you. I'll go grab it." he said scurring away.  You turned foreword witha content smile, oh you love signing things, the happiness it gives people just warms you. However, when you turn foreword  you met eyes with Yoo Seung Ho, who was smiling at you. That warm feeling turned to burning. You shyly bowed. "Hello." You said. Yoo SeungHo walked up to you.

"Hello," he bowed as well "So, are you nervous?" Wow, you were talking to Yoo Seung Ho. You nodded.

"Y-Yeah." You sighed "3rd grade play doesn't really prep you for high level acting dramas." Yoo Seung Ho chuckled.

"Yeah." Yoo Seung Ho looked at you with his friendly smile that melted you at the age of 6. "I'll help you when you need help. So don't be afraid to ask me questions. Arasoo?"

"A-arasoo." you said. Yoo Seung Ho smiled.

"See you on set." he said before turning around and walking away. You watched him then turn back around, a light blush and fangirl smile on your face. You just talked to the Yoo Seung Ho! Your heart is beating super fast that you swear it's going to ride on the rainbows your about to puke.

"Ah, Taeby shi." Miss Kim said smiling at you, you bowed.

"Hello." you folded your hands infront of you. "And you can call me (Your name) if you want." Miss Kim chuckled.

"Arasoo, (Your name) shi. Well heres your outfit, you may change in side the school, Eun Jun ah." a girl looking only a couple of years with hispter glasses, pig tails and wearing all black looked up and walked over. By her facial expressions when seeing you, you could tell she's a fan. "Please young (Your name) shi to the dressing rooms inside the school."

"Yes Unni." Eun Jun smiled at you. "This way." she shyed up talking to you. You gave a polite bow to Miss Kim before following Eun Jun. You got to the elder womens side.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Lee (Your name)." You said holding out your hand. Eun Jun looked surprised that you talked to her and grabbed your hand and bowed a few times.

"Oh yes, nice to meet you. It's really a honor." she said. You were surpised as you graped her hand with both of yours.

"Please, don't give me more creidt then I should. There is no honor here." You said flustered. Sometimes when fans idolize you feel awkward, your human as well. You smiled at her. "What's your name?" you asked. Eun Jun looked at you surprised.

"M-my name?" she asked looking around. You giggled.

"Who else would I be talking to?" you teased. Eun Jun bowed.

"S-sorry, It's just I-i'm a fan. A big fan actually." Eun Jun shyly smiled. Another wam feeling embraced your body. You really love fans.

"You don't have to bow so low. I'm younger right?" you asked unsure. Eun Jun smiled shyly.

"Oh yeah, born in 1990, you in 95." she said. You took a step away and bowed lower then 90. "W-wait Tae-"

"Thank you for being a loyal fan, I promise to work hard. Let's work hard together." you said in your bent postion. Eun Jun looked flustered.

"Please get up. This is embrassing." she whispered. You got up with a friendly smile.

"Arsoo. What is your name?" you asked. Eun Jun smiled while rubbing her arm.

"Kwang Eun Jun." she said shyly. You gave a poundering look.

"Kwang Eun Jun. A very pretty name." you smiled at her. Eun Jun smiled widen and did s light bow int thanks. Kwang Eun Jun. You snapped you finger. "Oh, you wrote me a fan letter right? I read it a few nights ago." you said. Eun Jun looked surprised.

"Y-you read my letter?" she gaped. You nodded.

"I want to read more, however I can read so many letters. Congrats on your engagment." You said smiling at her. Eun Jun's eyes widen.

"You really read my letter!" she exclaimed happily. You smiled and wrapped your arm around hers.

"Unni, you should tell me more about him. How did you meet?" you asked as you both headed to the school. Eun Jun smiled but still a little flustered at the skinship, but she started to talk. Yoo Seung Ho, who was watching, smiled fondly at the both of you.

 

  "Contacts?" you said looking at the small case holding black contacts. You sat infront of the mirror with your make-up artist applying make up. Your manger nodded.

"Yup, no normal Korean women has green eyes. So while fliming you need to wear contacts." Manger Kwang said. You pouted, usally the green eyes is your selling point.

"Arasoo." you said looking at the case. Manger Kwang nodded.

"Also, you look ver pretty in your school uniform." he said. You looked down at your 'school uniform' it was light yellowish color witha pure black skirt. You had a white long sleeved shirt under it and a black tie. You slooked up and smiled at your manger.

"Have you fallen for me? I don't think your girlfriend would like that very much oppa." you joked. Your manger rolled his eyes.

"Oh please. Ga-Yun is more my taste." he said. You laughed.

"All done." The make up arist said. You bowed in thanks then scooted more in your chair, getting closer to the mirror.

"How do you put contacts in?' You asked opening the case. Your manger shrugged. Your make up aritst smiled.

"What you do is pick up the contact, hollow side faces towards you and place it over your iris. Usally you blink for it to go in right." She said. You looked at her then the case. You let out a breath.

"Arasoo." you said, picking up the contact slowly, you expected the contact for your right eye, no ripps or tares. You gulped as you lifted the skin from you eye, bringing the contact over you iris. God it felt weird. You blink a few times before looking in the mirror. Wow, it covered your green right up. "Ok, next eye." you notice your manger taking out his phone. You turned to him. "Are you taking a picture?" you asked. He nodded.

"Your finally going to look like a actually Korean, I want to document the first moment of it." Manger Kwang said. You pouted then turn to the mirror.

"Make me sound like a alien when you say it that way." you muttered putting in the other contact. Both the make-up artist and your manger stared at you intesnly. You blink a few times before looking in the mirror. Whoa. Thats what you look like with black eyes, honesty you didn't look bad. However, it kinda takes away your inchantment, Your make up arist squeled.

"Omo, so pretty!" she said. You heard the click of your mangers phone. You turned to him.

"Oppa!" you whinned. His thumbs started typing.

"Going to send this to your members." he said walking away. "Now your not overwheliming good looking." You sighed sitting back in you chair. you looked up at yourself, with out your green eyes you felt like a part of you got ripped away. Now your normal. You sighed.

 

"That's what I imagined!" Yang Yun-ho exclaimed. Everyone turned to him then looked your way. Talk about causing a scene. You shyly bowed as you walked closer. "Thats exactly how I imagine Park Soo Hyun! Perfecto!" you rubbed your arm.

"Thank you." you said bowing again. Yang Yun-ho clapped his hands.

"Ok, let's not watse anymore time. Let's go, get everything set up." Everyone started to moved at Yang Yun-ho words. The elder man before came up to you. You smiled at him.

"Wonder where you went." You said taking the bottom of your poster, balancing it on your script useing the pen he handed to you. "Whats your son's name?"

"Choi Mi Kyun." The elder man said. You nodded writting 'To Choi Mi Kyun, ❤ Your Tae-by' on the poster. The elder man bowed. "Thank you so much."

"No problem. Send you son my blessing." You said. The man bowed again before scurring away.

"Taking time to do autographs even thou your busy. Impressed." Yoo Seung Ho said coming up next to you. You jumped a little. You bowed.

"Oh, thank you." You said. Yoo Seung Ho smiled.

"No problem. Try to loosen up, you can't act very well if your to tight. Relax." Yoo Seung Ho said with a friendly smile. You nodded.

"Ok, i'll relax." you said. He nodded.

"Don't be to freaked out when you mess up, we all are supporting you. We know its your first time. So just act comfortable." Yoo Seung Ho said, "Also, I'll help you out, so lean on me." your insides melted. You nodded.

"Arasoo. Thank you sunbaenim." you said bowing. Yoo Seungho laughed.

"I want you to feel comfortable, so just call me oppa." he said putting his hand in his pocket. You gaped at him when you came up. Yoo Seung Ho gave you a charming smile. You politely smiled back.

"Seung Ho shi, (Your name) shi, come here!" Yang Yun-ho called you both. You both turned around to look at him. Yang Yun-ho used his hands to call you over. Yoo Seungho pat her arm with his script lightly and tilted his head as he started to walk. You followed her, feeling a little more relax. You really appricate Yoo Seung Ho trying to make you comfortableand that itself gave you a warm feeling. However, your character is cold tords him. Like wtf? "So, in this scene you both are at the front of the school. Jae Min (Yoo Seung Ho) is going to be talking to Kim Chin Ho, or Park Gun Tae... he is in make up now I believe." Yang Yun-ho said. You both nodded. "So, (youname)'ll walk on the scene and Seung ho shi will go talk to her, which will be e little arugment. Ok?" You both nodded. "Ok! Lets start this! Yah, are those camera's moving yet? Where is Eun Tae? Aish." Yang Yun-ho said walking away. You let out a breath. Yoo Seung Ho looked at you.

"Wanna pratice?" he asked. You looked at your script, moving it to the other page.

"If you don't mind." you said. YooSeung Ho smiled at you.

"I don't mind. OK so I'm back here and your walking in." Yoo Seung Ho said walking backwords away from you. You nodded, taking steps back so yuo have a little more area to walk in. Yoo Seung Ho held up his script, reading it over. You held up your script too, reading your lines. Your character is so cold to him. A problem you could already tell. How can you be mean to a guy that warms you with just a smile? You let out a breath and brought the script up over your face. Be cold, be cold, get into character your not (Your name) and he isn't Yoo Seung Ho oppa, your Soo Hyun... you closed your eyes, trying to become Soo Hyun. Cold, mean, confident. You brought your script down. Yoo Seung Ho smiled at you. Well that failed quicker then you thought. You started to laugh.

"Oppa, I don't think I can be cruel." you said in your fits of laughter. Yoo Seung Ho smiled with his semi laugh.

"You can do it. Try getting into character again. Remember, your not Fire-5's Taeby or Lee (Your name) ah. Your now Park Soo Hyun. Park. Soo. Hyun." he said. You nodded turning around and looking at your script. Park Soo Hyun... you closed your eyes. First you felt yourself relax, claming your breaths, you open your eyes looking at your script. Cold, confident Park Soo Hyun... you read yur lines again, beating it into your head.  You turned around, a cold expression on your face. Yoo Seung Ho was looking at his script then looked up at you. Failed again. You broke into another smile then another fit of laughter. Yoo Seung Ho pointed at you. "Aw, that expression was good. You had a air of arrgance and you looked cold. It was perfect." you covered your mouth with the back of your hand.

"Sorry, let me try again." you said turning back around. You seem to be fine, however everytime you turn toward Yoo Seung Ho you break that character. How can you be mean to that beautiful smile? Luckily Yoo Seung Ho was patenit with you and gave you pointers. However, you were getting irrtitated with yourself. You can nail a dance in less then five minutes but you can't do this? During performances you could act the arragent but you can't do it here? Your eyes widen. You wanted to slap yourself. A performance! Your to busy worrying about the acting part to really realize that acting is a like a performance, just not live. Instead of the acting route this time you went the performance route, your lines like a song that you won't sing and your emotion to match the set of the stage. Arrogent. You started foreword, physically moving into a arrogent pose hands on you hips and relaxed shoulders witha high chin. You read the script once again. Believeing you can do it this time, you turned around. Yoo Seung Ho looked up from his script with a surprise look on his face that switched to a impressed smile. You almost failed again. Please just say your line before I break character. inwordly whinned. As if he read your mind his impressed smile turned into a acting smile. Yoo Seung Ho got into character quicker then you ever could.

"Oh~  Soo Hyun ah, did you come back to get beat by me?" Yoo Seung Ho teased coming up to your side. You scoffed. 

"Please, If anyone is loseing it'll be you." you said crossing your arms. Yoo Seung Ho ooo'ed.

"Oh~ well see about that. We're in the same class. Seeing how I was #1 in my class last year, i'll be number one this year." he teased.  You smiled at him.

"Oh how cute, Choi Jae Min thinks he'll actually beat me. Sorry to crush your dream, I'll take #1 like always." you said. Yoo Seung Ho gave you a really *charsmatic look when he walked up closer to you.

"Well see, yebo ah." he said getting really close to your face. Almost broke character. You pulled away in disgust.

"Aish, so annoying." you spat moving around him. Yoo Seung Ho clapped his hands.

"Wow, daebak." he said resting his hands on his hips. "See I told you, you can do it." you covered you bottom half of your face with your script.

"Did I do well?" you asked. Yoo Seung Ho smiled at you walking up to you.

"You did excellent."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Job lol, more acting to come.

* the look I'm talking about

 tumblr_me0agyNy8w1rsz1eto1_500.gif

tumblr_me0agyNy8w1rsz1eto2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_me0agyNy8w1rsz1eto3_500.gif

I might love Harry more then my love for Hwang Baek Hyun

study10.jpg