11

Let's bet!

L-Myungsoo

A week passed and surprisingly, Woohyun, Sungyeol and me became friends. It was great, but I had kind of an melancholy mood, because I had the feeling, that Sungyeol and me lost our chance to start as lovers again.

 

Sungyeol

I slowly got used to him smiling and his adorable laughter, but it was still hard to not attack him. Woohyun and L got along well, and we had lots of fun. On Saturday, we wanted to go to a open air pool together. I was totally excited about it.

 

L-Myungsoo

I waited with Woohyun in front of open air pool. The sun shone warmly. We wore swimming trunks and simple t-shirts. We waited for Sungyeol and talked some nonsense. When we saw Sungyeol coming, we both were flabbergasted. Sungyeol also wore swimming trunks, a black tank-top, sunglasses and he had a lollipop in his mouth. He looked totally handsome.

“Hi~”, he said after taking out his lollipop and smiled at us brightly. He put the lollipop back in his mouth, put his arms around us and said:

“Let’s go!”

 

Sungyeol

The two of them looked like they saw a goddess, when I arrived. It was hilarious but I felt flattered though. We all went in several cabinets, cause they were actually very small. So, when we had finished, Woohyun and I were waiting for L. When he came out, I was the one who was flabbergasted. His hair, his smiling eyes and his y body made me goggle.

“Close your mouths!”, he said when he passed us and took our arms to pull us with him. He jumped into the water and pulled us with him into the water.

 

L-Myungsoo

After a while, Sungyeol and me went to buy ice cream, while Woohyun already laid down on the lawn. Sungyeol naturally put one arm around me. We were friends now, but my heart didn’t react as if we’re friends…We bought ice cream and then returned to Woohyun. We sat down on the lawn. Sungyeol stole a bit of my ice cream. The sun shone into my face and I was really happy today..

 

Sungyeol

When we went to change for leaving, there were only two free cabinets, and we really had to get our buses. So, L and I shared one cabinet. I turned to the door, so I wouldn’t have to face him.  I wanted to dry my back but I didn’t reach it, so I carefully asked L to do it.

“Sure..”, he said. Still facing the door, I felt L’s soft touch, when he stated to dry my back. With one hand he dried my back with a towel and the other hand naturally touched my back. I closed my eyes and smiled. I opened them again and turned around, but he was nearer than expected so we bumped into each other. We stumbled against the wall of the cabinet. I instinctively wrapped my arms around him. He lifted his face and we both looked at each other. His lips were only a few inches away from mine..

 

L-Myungsoo

Sungyeol’s warm arms were wrapped around me and we were looking at each other. I cleared my throat and twitched out of his arms.

“Uhm..sorry, I should’ve been more careful.”

“Yeah …uhm….thanks for drying my back.”, he said and I laughed a little.

“No problem.”, I said, and turned around. I sighed.  Happenings like these, made me forget that we’re friends. My heart was beating fast.

“L~…”, Sungyeol said. I turned around. Sungyeol my cheek and then kissed me suddenly. I was totally startled, but when I felt his lips on mine, I just closed my eyes, slowly put my hand on his waist and responded to the kiss...