12

Let's bet!

Sungyeol

I slowly started to move my lips according to his, discovering his lips once again. Carfeully, my tongue entered his mouth, pulling him closer with my hands. When our tongues touched, I got the shivers. I kissed him more and more passionately and just took everything I missed the last few weeks. I didn’t care about my breath, I just wanted to kiss him. After a while, I freed him and gasped for air. Then I suddenly heard Woohuyn.

“Yah, haven’t you two finished yet? The bus will come soon.” I saw L opening his mouth, but I put one finger on his lips and answered.

“Go ahead, we’ll take the next one!”

“What? Why?”

“Uhm….we have some problems!”

“…Alright, I got it! I’ll leave you alone. Have fun!”, he said and left. I freed L’s mouth. He rubbed his neck and blushed.

“Does…Woohyun really know about it…?”

“He knows me since primary school. I’m pretty sure he definitely knows what’s going on!

“Oh….”, he said in a totally cute way. I ruffled his hair.

“Until the next bus comes, we have about an hour…”, I said and pulled him close once again.

 

L-Myungsoo

Sungyeol wanted to kiss me again, but I drew aside. I leaned to his neck and kissed it softly. With one hand I his neck. His skin was so soft and warm. I started to it. I heard silent moans coming out of his mouth. I pushed him against the wall. With one hand I lightly scratched down his back in an affective way. I felt him get the shivers….

 

Sungyeol

I didn’t know what to concentrate on. He made my head go round and round. For a moment, I pressed his head more into my neck, but then I pulled him up, longing for his lips again…

 

L-Myungsoo

He ruffled my still wet hair, when we left the building. The sun was about to go down, but it was still comfortably warm. Sungyeol held my hand. I don’t know why, but I felt his heartbeat, beating along with mine, through his hand. We walked to the bus station and sat down on a bench. When the bus came, we entered the bus, without letting go of our hands. We sat down and I leaned my head on his shoulders…

 

Sungyeol

He leaned his head on my shoulders and I leaned my head on his. I looked at our hands and smiled. I felt carefree. I just wanted to be with L, without any worries. And back then, it felt like that was possible. Back then, I didn’t know which problems we would have. And I thought it was impossible, that anything or anyone would be able to separate us ever…Afterwards , it seems like a big dream, I woke up from…like being disillusioned…