10

Let's bet!

Sungyeol

When I woke up, I immediately felt the pain in my head and felt dizzy. I calmly took a deep breath and tried to open my eyes without dying from pain. When I had opened them, I suddenly noticed something warm on my body. I looked around and saw L sleeping while being cuddled up to me. He mumbled some unclear words and smiled, but then he opened his eyes. –he got up and ran to the door, but I was faster. He opened the door, but I pushed the door back with my hands.

“Wait!”

“Open the door!”

“Why can’t you just stop this for a moment and talk to me. You slept in my arms and I don’t think that was my fault, so stop denying your feelings!”

 

L-Myungsoo

Sungyeol placed his arms next to my head.

“You’re still drunk. You’re talking nonsense!”

He smiled and mumbled:

“Yeah…drunk…I’m lovedrunk…” I blushed , when he came closer.

“Sunygeol please…come to your senses!”

“I’m totally sober…just…one kiss..”

He my cheeks. It was a soft touch, but still full of…desire. Finally I came back to my senses and escaped from him. Sungyeol hit the wall and sank down…Suddenly Woohyun entered the room. He ignored me and sat down next to Sungyeol.

“Damn, I looked for you the whole night. You were suddenly drunk and disappeared. What are you doing alone in a room with L?”

“Don’t know..”, he answered.

“Woarrr, you two are so annoying! Just settle this!”

Woohyun got up, took the key and locked u in the room from the outside.

“What are you doing? Let us out!”, I shouted.

“Talk about it! I’m going to get some coffee. See you later.”

 

Sungyeol

L hammered against the door, but no one answered. He gave up. I was still sitting on the floor. I leaned my head to the side and looked at him. L sat down and also leaned against the wall. We were silent.

“You lied…form the start right?”, he asked suddenly. I gathered my thoughts.

“Yeah… since you entered our class for the first time, we started the bet… but I didn’t lie, when I said that I don’t want to forget about it. To me, it wasn’t a bet anymore.”

“But still…this doesn’t justify the bet! And it isn’t a compensation!”

“ L, I’m honestly sorry~ And I would do everything to turn back time…”

“….” He didn’t answer. I closed my eyes and sighed.

“When you saved me from that guy, you said you’re not gay but you like me…uhm..”

I interrupted him.

“That I’m not gay is right, but frankly….back then you were just a funny toy…but I swear, when we were on the date and when we kissed…I fell for you..”, I said and looked at him. He also looked at me. I saw distrust in his eyes. I mumbled:

“I miss you~..”

He opened his mouth but closed it again. Then he smiled and looked somewhere else.

“I never dated a girl. You were my first date…my first kiss…my first…well you know…Did you ever heard of the saying, that you’ll never forget your first love? My first love was a bet and a total fail….but I can’t forget it, though.”

“That was really a terrible first love….maybe your second will be better.”

 

L-Myungsoo

Sungyeol reached out his hand and softly touched my hand. I linked my little finger with his. I sighed and looked at him. My thoughts were a seesaw. Actually I badly wanted to start once again, but I was damn vain and still hurt. I still didn’t know if I could trust him.

 

*knock knock*

“Sungyeol, I have coffee!”, Woohyun called.

“Ah, Woohyun….come in!”, Sungyeol mumbled. Woohyun opened the door. He put the key on a table and gave Sungyeol and me coffee. I had been able to leave now, but I didn’t want to. Woohyun looked at Sungyeol and then at me.

“Did you two talk?”, he asked. Sungyeol nodded.

“By the way…I’m sorry about the bet, L.”

“…it’s okay.”, I said. I looked at Sungyeol and repeated it.

“..it’s okay….”