Chapter 5

The End

Soojin lets go. And now Kyungsoo misses the warmth of her touch.

 

Why did she let go? Kyungsoo asks himself which he thinks is just stupid. And what’s even more stupid is how he just stands there and pretends that he doesn’t know.

 

But he does.

 

And it’s her hurting him. So much that he can’t even bear to look at them.

 

Soojin and her date for tonight.

 

It’s nothing romantic really. Soojin has explained that there is this guy who has a tiny crush on her and asked her if she could be her date. Soojin thought it was really cute and she couldn’t say no to him because he was really cute too.

 

But Kyungsoo refuses to believe so. He has chosen to let his stubbornness rule over him, especially in his mind, and heart. There’s no use wasting your precious brain juice fro petty things like this.

 

But what can Kyungsoo do?

 

He can’t control that bitter little devil in that gigantic head of his anymore. After all those years of fighting with it and struggling to not let it take over him, his efforts have become futile on this very day. The chains that have kept it imprisoned are now broken because of the very same reason that was used to build them in the very first place.

 

Jealousy.

 

He’s dateless. But he doesn’t care at all. Not even the tiniest bit. It’s eating him alive but he isn’t doing anything to save himself.