Prologue

The End

 

The end of one thing is the beginning of another.

 

It’s near. The senior students of Kirin High School can feel it. It’s almost the end.

 

They never thought that it will come so soon. It seems like it was just yesterday when they had moved up from middle school. The three whole years that they have spent in their current Alma Matter seem like a bullet shot from a gun. Time is just so fast. You’d never realize it as it passes by you.

 

From now on, the time you have spent in school will just be mere memories, photograph and videos. Just mere moments captured by technology. You can see those moments again. You may feel them again. But they won’t feel the same way you felt in those moments. They will never be the same again. Ever.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Figures in puffy ball gowns, sparkly dresses and slick suits are scattered all over the ballroom. It’s their last party. Their last chance to enjoy before deciding the rest of their lives. They all know very well that they’d have to choose their future on their own.

 

Some work right after graduating high school. Some pursue their dreams of becoming entertainers—singers, dancers, idols, actors, comedians. Others proceed to college.

 

Kyungsoo isn’t sure what he’ll choose.

 

Yet.