13 : Emergency

My Babies

You and Yongguk immediately drove to the hospital, where Zelo was outside of the room with Jonghyun and Serri. You immediately grabbed your daughter and then looked at Jonghyun, who was reaching out for Serri. "Aigoo, you like someone more than your umma," you said and placed her down. 

"How's Jooyeon," Yongguk asked Zelo, who was sitting down and watching the little ones. 

"She's giving birth right now. Hyung's in there with her," he replied and Yongguk nodded with a sigh. 

"At least she got here on time. That's a relief," then he turned to look at you, where Zelo raised a brow and turned to his hyung. 

"Ehehe...did you confess?" he asked and Yongguk looked at the maknae. "You're too young to know. There's other people, who are more important than that," he lied trying to cover up what happened. He didn't get to confess due to the Jooyeon's incident. 

"PShhh...you chicken hyung, don't worry. You have to tell her sooner or later," Zelo said, making him sigh. "I know. I will, lets just hope it doesn't get ruined." 

- 30 minutes later - 

Daehyun comes out with a smile on his face. All of you stood up and looked at him. "Come in," he said, as he moved aside. You carried your daughter and bit your lip. You were so excited, this never happened before. 

When all of you got in, Jooyeon was holding a baby in her arms. She looked up at you and then the guys. "Annyeong! Guys...welcome Jung Hyosung." You let out a gasp out of excitement, while you hugged your daughter, who sleeping. 

"Woah, woah. Calm down," Yongguk said with a smile, as you scoffed and punched his shoulder. Jooyeon let out a smile and shook her head. *I wonder if he confessed yet? He should've right?* she thought and eyed the both of you closely. 

"So how was it giving birth to your second?" Yongguk asked and Jooyeon let out a groan. 

"Don't even talk about it. We are never having another kid again. This is enough. " she said, causing everyone to laugh. Then Hyosung started crying, causing everyone to quiet. 

 

When it was time for everyone to leave, Yongguk offered to take you home, which you couldn't refuse. Since you were already in the car with Serri in the back, sleeping. It was a quiet 10 minute drive to your house, until he pulled up to your driveway. You thanked him and got out, where he quickly got out and helped you with Serri. You thanked him again and smiled. 

"Why are you so nice to me?" you asked Yongguk, while walking to your front door. Yongguk shrugged, but let out a smile. 

At the door, you opened the door to your house to see the house dark and quiet. "Umma and appa, must be back with halmoni," you mumbled to yourself and opened the light. 

"Did you want to come in?" you asked and Yongguk walked in with Serri's baby carrier and placed it down gently. 

"Did you want anything to drink?" you asked, as you walked over to the kitchen. "Sure." 

While you walked to the kitchen, you turned the lightswitch on and your eyes widened, when you saw who was there. *Hyunseok!* you thought, as he grabebd you and placed a hand over your mouth. "MMMMM!" you started shouting, as Hyunseok covered your mouth, but then a knife was in his hand, as he played with it. Your eyes widened even more. 

"Tell your boyfriend to leave. We need to talk," he said, but your eyes was stuck on the knife. "Now." he whispered to your ears 

"Sunmi, you okay?" Yongguk asked, as he you could hear his footsteps. "Better hurry, or someone's going to get hurt." He uncovered your mouth and you bit your lip. 

You walked over to livingroom and looked up at Yongguk, as normal as possible. "Uhhh...Yongguk ssi, can you please leave?" you asked, without looking at him. His smile faded when he heard you say that. 

Yongguk noticed something wrong. He knows you're not bipolar or anything, but he just couldn't figure it out. "Please, Yongguk. Can you get out? I'll call you later." you pushed him out of your house and closed the door behind him. 

Yongguk blinked and looked at the white door. "Sunmi, you okay?" he asked, but you looked at the kitchen, where Hyunseok appeared leaning on the doorway. 

"Just go home, Yongguk-ssi. I'll call you later," you shouted through the door. *Help me* you thought and swallowed your spit. 

"Okay then. You better call or I'll come back," he said and you bid him goodbye through the door. You turned your attention to the door and slammed your palm on the door. 

"Well, well well....I guess you got yourself a new boyfriend?" Hyunseok said, as he walked over to his daughter and looked at her sleep. "She's so cute. She looks just like you when she's sleeping." 

You stayed quiet, as he touched her cheek and smiled. "You have no right to touch her." you said sternly towards him. Hyunseok nodded and stood up. 

"You're right, but like I said, I'm still her father right?" he said, as he walked over to you and touched your cheek. You slapped his hand away and he smiled. "That's why I liked you. You're a fiesty one." he whispered, as he grabbed your chin and made you face him. 

"Remember our talk from before," he said and your eyes widened. It was clearly planted in your brain. He smirked and placed his aarms around your waist. 

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" you shouted at him and Hyunseok smirked even more. You pushed him away and walked away from him. "LEAVE ME ALONE! GET AWAY FROM ME!" you shouted and threw a pillow at him, but he walked over to you. 

"Leave me alone," you said and grabbed Serri, where you ran up the stairs and to your room. You locked the door and hid in the corner with your daughter, who was starting to cry. 

"Shhhh..." you calmed her down, while patting her back. 

"You know I won't leave right," he said outside of the door, causing you to close your eyes. 

"Leave us alone, Hyunseok. Please just leave." *Help us. Get him away from us FORVER!* 

======

comment ; subscribe <3