14 : Smile

My Babies

You had Serri in your arms, as you slept on the bed. Hyunseok left after he heard the police sirens coming. You were scared, all you wanted to do was stay home and take care of your baby. Serri whines as she wakes up, making you look at you. She was freshened up, just by the look of it, but you were tired from everything.

"How are you, my aegi?" you let out a smile and she smiled at you, where you stood up and walked over to the door. You opened it and stretched your arms, but then looked both sides to make sure no one was there except you. 

You went and grabbed Serri, where you walked to the bathroom and took her a bath. You smiled at her, while she played with the water. "You must like water, a lot then." she looked at you and gave you her most adorable smile. 

After her shower, you changed her into a pair of denim jeans and a white t-shirt. You kissed her cheek and placed her in her high chair, as she slammed her palms on the tray. "Aigoo, I haven't even cooked yet." 

You turned your back on her and started figuring out something to cook. Without noticing, someone was walking to the kitchen. The sounds of the feet made you iffy. You were scared, you didn't want to look back. Then Serri's  giggling were heard, where you turned around and you jumped a bit. 

"Yongguk-ssi," you said and blinked, but you let out a relief. *Thank goodness it wasn't him* you thought and cleared your throat, where he looked up at you worried. 

"You don't look too okay," he asked you and you shrugged. "I'm fine.Just tired," you said and turned away from him. Your back was facing them, but Yongguk squinted his eyes at you. He knew something was wrong, but he didn't know what. 

He then grabbed your wrist and turned you around, where you looked up at him. "I got breakfast undercontrol." He grabbed Serri and placed her in her baby carrier, where he then grabbed your wrist and pulled you out, but someone stopped him. 

Your eyes widened at who it was. *Hyunseok* you thought and looked down. Yongguk's eyebrows raised when he saw the bastard in front of him. Hyunseok looked at Yongguk from top to bottom, judging him already from their last encounter. He then looked down to where he saw yongguk's hand around your wrist. You saw it and moved Yongguk's grip off from your wrist. 

"You've come to take my girl away?" Hyunseok asked and Yongguk let out a scoff. 

"Who are you to call her your girl?" he snapped back at him, making Hyunseok smirk. "No wonder why you chose him. He's really overprotective right?" he eyed you, making you angry. *You know nothing of what's going on, Hyunseok* you wanted to talk back at him right away, but you knew something bad would happen. 

"Excuse me, but I would like to take my GIRL out," Yongguk emphasized GIRL, making Hyunseok shake his head. Hyunseok then looked at you, where you looked at him and then Yongguk. You swallowed your spit and looked away again. He then grabbed your wrist, where Yongguk came in between. You let out a little scream and stared at them. 

"If you dare touch her again, I swear you will never exist again," he threatened, causing Hyunseok to let out a little chuckle.  Yongguk then pulled you with him out of your house, where Hyunseok just waved at you. 

"Don't forget about your encounter last night," Hyunseok said smirking. 

When you and Yongguk got into the car. Serri was in the back with her eyes blinking up at the world. You were quiet, you were scared. Yongguk just looked at you worried. "You okay? Did he really go to your house last night?" he asked and you looked up at Yongguk with sad eyes. 

"I'm so scared, Yongguk. He won't leave us alone," you said and cried in the passenger seat. Yongguk's heart broke and leaned over, holding you in his arms. 

"Don't worry. You know you have me here." Yongguk paused and then made you face him. "I've been wanting to say this since yesterday, but the baby was born yesterday. I've known you for not a long time and I wanted to ask...if you would let me be your superman?" 

You blinked, but your heart was racing and then emotion spread out your face. A smile appeared, but tears were falling. You wrapped your arms around him and nodded. "Neh." 

With that word, Yongguk smiled and wrapped his arms around you tightly. This was the most happiest moment ever, causing him to stop smiling. "You know, if you need me. I'm always here. You could always tell me anything, but I'm your superman, so I'll save you from danger." he said, causing you to smile. 

"There. You should keep smiling. I like it when you're smiling, it makes my day," he said, causing you to blush. Serri in the back let out a baby giggle, which made you two turn back and look at her. 

"I guess she accepts?" 

=================

comment ; subscribe <3 

B1A4 WOONNNN! OMGGG!!!! YAY! BANA's forever. (sorry for my weirdness)