Phone Conversation

Baby You

You were in your room.You still can't believe what had happened that evening.You just felt really happy right now.You really wanted to talk about everything from A to Z of what had happened that evening between you and Jongup with Minkyung, but you just can't talk about it as Jongup had asked you to keep it as a secret.You really wanna know how would Minkyung react if she found out that you were in a relationship with one of hottest guys at school, Moon Jongup?You bet she was not gonna believe in you if you had told her about it.

You were lying down at your bed while listening to BAP's new song, One Shot when suddenly your handphone rang.You saw an unknown number was calling you.You really don't like it when received a call from an unknown number but after considering that it might be some sort of emergency, you decided to take the call.

"Hello."

"Hello my sweetheart.What are you doing right now?"

"Is this Jongup?"

"Yes.You got it correct honey.This is me.Your handsome and charming boyfriend.Hahaha."

"You just so full of yourself.But wait.How did you get my number?As far as I know, I don't remember giving my phone number to you."

"It's secret.Well it's not that important.I miss you.Do you miss me too?"

"No.I don't miss you at all."

"Really?But why?I really miss you right now.I really want to hug and kiss you again."

"Jongup-ah.I'm just joking okay.Of course I miss you, dear.Will you attend school tomorrow?"

"I'm afraid I might not be able to attend school tomorrow.We have such a tight schedule right now.We were just comeback with our new song couple weeks ago, so right now I'm kind of busy with music shows and fan-signing event."

"Awww..You really work hard right now.I wish you all the best with your new song.I really love the new song though.I had been replay the song over and over again since the first time it was released.The song is really great.I will always support you and you really have  to take a really good care of yourself."

"Thanks for your support baby.I promise you that I will take care of myself.I guess it will be such a long time before I can meet you again at school.You also have to take care of yourself.Honey, I got to go now.I'll have to continue my practice after this.Good night ______-ah.Sleep well.I love you."

"Okay Uppie.I love you too.Don't overwork yourself ok?"

"Muah..Goodbye."

"Bye."

Then, you fall asleep with hope that you will meet Jongup in your dreams....