Mr. Perfect

Baby You

You really adore him.He has such a bright smile and beautiful eyes.His look is so pure and innocent.He's really one of a kind.You never thought that he is yours right now.You can't seem to believe it but that's the truth.You are now officially Moon Jongup's girl!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's been about six months now since the first day you attend this school.You have to move to Korea as your parents were transferred here.During the past six months, you had known a lot of people and you really struggled hard to learn and improve your Korean language.Fortunately, you have Minkyung by your side.She was the one who help you a lot with Korean language for the past six months.You can't even imagine how hard it will be for you if she wasn't there to help you.As time passed by, eventually, you and Minkyung have become a very good friend.

Both of you always spend time together at the school although you were not in the same class with Minkyung.There were so many things that you guys will talk about during the lunch break such as the funny incidents that happen in the class or about the hot guys in your class.

On one fine day, during the lunch break, you were having your lunch with Minkyung as usual.You guys were chatting as usual then suddenly, a guy sat at the chair right in front of you.It's Moon Jongup.It's him.You had a really big crush on him since the first time you saw him and he is your Mr. Perfect.You seem can't believe that he was just a few inches away from you.He just keep on eating his food silently in front of you and Minkyung without even bother with the way both of you stared at him.You really don't understand what was going on.Your heart was beating really fast at that time.

"I'll wait for you at the Biology Lab at 3 PM," he whispered at my ears.

Then, he just walked away and leave you with so many questions going through your mind.

Wait..Did he, Moon Jongup just now was saying that he want to meet you?Seriously?Oh My God!!You can't even hide how happy you were at that time.You have such a big smile on your face and you can't even stop smiling.It's really like a beautiful dream for you at that moment.

Minkyung was staring weirdly at you as you were smiling just like a crazy person.

"Yah!!What's wrong with you?Are you crazy?"

"Errr..Nothing.I was feeling so happy right now."

"Did Jongup said something to you just now?Come on.Just tell me now.There's no secret between us right?"

"It's actually nothing, Minkyung-ah.He did not even say a single word to me just now."

"Really?I won't forgive you if you were caught hiding something from me.I'm serious."

"You know that I would not hide anything from you right?'

"Okay then."

The bell rang.Both of you guys made our way to our own classroom.You keep on thinking about Jongup's words just now.Was it for real or was it just a joke?

During the English Class, you can't seem to concentrate with what the teacher was teaching about as you were keep on thinking about his words.Finally, after a deep thinking, you decided to go and meet Jongup at the Biology Lab.

It's 3 PM now.You felt really nervous to go and meet Jongup after this.As soon as you walked out from the class, you can clearly saw that Minkyung was already there waiting for you.You walked quickly towards Minkyung.

"______-ah, let's go and buy some ice-cream.I'm craving for ice-cream right now." 

"Errr..Minkyung-ah.I'm really sorry.I can't go home with you today.I have some important matter to be taken care of.Mianhae.I promise that I will treat you ice-cream tomorrow.Okay?"

"But why?What's the matter?"

"I'm sorry.We'll talk about it later okay?I really have to go now.Bye Minkyung-ah."

You just left Minkyung alone there and you quickly run towards the Biology Lab.Your watch already showed 3.05 PM.You were 5 minutes late and you were really worried that Jongup might not wait for you.

Deep inside your heart, you really hope that Jongup was there waiting for you....