Sweet First Kiss

Baby You

Biology Lab was just a few steps away from you at that time.Your heart was beating like crazy right now.You walked toward the door and opened it slowly.You looked all around the lab and searched for Jongup.Sadly, he was not there.You take a look at your watch.It's already 3.15 PM.You knew that you were late and Jongup might already leave.That was a fool of you who believes that Jongup will wait for you.You felt really dissappointed and you keep on blaming yourself and saying that you should have been here earlier.

"Hey, beautiful.Sorry for making you waited too long.I have to go to principal's room just now."

You were shocked by the voice.It was Jongup's voice.You looked back and Jongup was there.Right in front of you, he was standing a few metres away.He gave you a bright smile and eventually you put on a smile too.

"______-ah." He called out your name with his sweet voice.You were shocked as you never thought that he would knew your name.

"How did you know my name?"

"Baby, it's not just your name that I know.To be truth, I know almost everything about you, dear."

You were speechless and wondering to yourself about how did he knew almost everything about you?

"To be honest, I like you ______-ah.No.I don't think I only like you.I think that I love you.I love everything about you.You had my heart since the first time I saw you at school.I always watch you from a far.You always make me smile.I love your smile and your laugh so much.When I was busy with my schedule and did not able to attend school, I felt like I'm about to die.I'm about to die for not having to see your face even just for a day.You might not my first love but I really want to create a beautiful love story with you.Are you willing to be my last love and be with me no matter what will happen in the future?Please accept this ring as a symbolic that you want to be with me too as mush as I really want to be with you."

He kneel down.A few drops of tears were falling down through your cheek.It was the most beautiful and sincere love confession that you ever had.And you were really happy as the person who confessed his love to you at that moment was none other than your biggest crush, Moon Jongup.You were really happy and it was like a dream comes true for you.

"Yes, I will."

You gave him just a short answer but it was so meaningful indeed.You were officially Moon Jongup's girl.He was so happy and he hugged you immediately.Then, he gave you a kiss on your cheek.You were really happy and you just can't stop smiling.That was one of the happiest moments in your life.

"I love you.I do.I'll do anything for you."

"I love you too, Jongup-ah."

"Baby, I really love you.But I hope that you will understand my situation right now.I was just debuting about one year ago.Right now is really a crucial moment for me as an idol.I hope you can understand me and I hope that you can keep our relationship as a secret.I don't want anybody to know about us.It's not that I don't really love you.It's just I don't think that this is the right time for us to reveal our relationship.Is it okay with you, honey?"

"That's mean...Do we have to be like in 'secret love'?"

"I guess so.Do you okay with it, honey?"

"Don't you worry about me, dear.I'm okay with it.I know that at this point you really have to focus on your career and your study.I don't really care about have to be like in a secret relationship as long as you were there beside me.Please.Don't ever leave me alone."

"I'll never leave you ______-ah.I promise."

"Thanks.I'll mark your word."

Your eyes met his eyes.Both of you were staring at each other passionately.Then, both of you started to get closer with each other.And finally your lips met Jongup's lips.It was your first kiss with Jongup.It felt so sweet and so nice.You felt like you just didn't want to let go of Jongup's lips.You wanna kiss his y lips forever.

Jongup is officially yours.