08- Pick

The Boy Who Hates Me

Leesa's POV

I was very scared about having to dance in front of all these wonder idols, especially Gongchan since I know he's just going to critisize like usual. Luckily, I wasn't the first to dance. I was the... third. EHEHEH..... Yeah, that's not really a good thing either...

"Ori, you're first! Come on up here, please!" yelled the dance instuctor from room 409. Ori went up the stage nervously as the idols' eyes followed her every move. I looked at the idols. They were all smiling and it seemed like SHINee's Taemin seemed to be enjoying her the most.

"Great job, Ori. Uhm, next is...Misa! Come up to the stage, please!" telled Teacher Kyi. Misa came up to the stage proudly and in a sassy-like way. She is the university's biggest show-off and the rudest girl EVER. None of the idols seemed to like her. The idols' faces looked very dissipointed. After she was done, I felt super nervous since I was next.

"Well, that was an... interesting performance... Ah, next is Leesa!" yelled the teacher. I walked up the stage, too scared to even take a glance at the idols. Just as I was about to start and press my song, "Boom Boom Pow", MISS A came bursting through the doors.

"OH! IT'S MISS A!" The idol boys started to fanboy, LOL.

"Mianhae!" bowed Suzy.

"Jia just really wanted to see her cousin, Leesa perform." 

. Why did you have to say that in front of EVERYONE? TT ^ TT

 

Gongchan's POV

"Jia just really wanted to see her cousin, Leesa perform." said Suzy.

Wait, LEESA? SUL LEE SA? SHE IS COUSINS WITH MISS A'S JIA? WHAT?!

"Oh! Cousins?" the other sunbaes and newcoming idols began to question.

"Oh, well of course, Jia is welcome to watch her cousin perform. Just sit down somewhere, sweety." said the instuctor.

"Deh! Kamsaminda!" Jia bowed and sat down in on of the front row seats, closest to the stage.

"Annyeong, Leesa!" said Jia.

"Annyeong!" Leesa replied.

Next, I focused my eyes back on Leesa who was taking a few deep breaths first. Then, she tapped her iPhone and "Boom Boom Pow" came on and she started dancing wonderfully. I heard the other sunbaes spazzing and saying, "I'm gonna pick Leesa!".

Oh, no you're not!

I wanted to say that so badly, but I said it in my brain instead.

After the song ended, everyone cheered as loudly as possible and even I clapped for her a bit.

"You did wonderful, Leesa! Outstanding! Okay, next!" yelled the teacher.

"Oh, kamsaimnda!" Leesa smiled cheerfully and bowed. Then, more and more girls began going up and down the stage, dancing and dancing as I heard even more whispers about the idols picking Leesa.

 

Leesa's POV

Oh, no. All the dancers finished which means it's time for the idols to pick now. I know that no one's going to pick me! >.<

"Okay. This is how it's going to work, boys. I will say the name of each girl that performed. If you want her as your partner, please raise your hand." explained the instuctor.

"Deh!" replied all the idols.

"First performer, Ori! Anyone want her as a partner?"

I saw as Gongchan and Taemin raised there hand for Ori. Taemin sent a glare to Gongchan. BATTLE OF THE MAKNAES, MWAHAHAHA.

"Okay, second performer, Misa?"

The room stayed super quiet. No one dared to raise there hand for her.

"Really..? No one...?"

"Okay, third performer.."

Oh, no. It's my turn...!

"...Leesa?"

Suddenly, everyone's hands shot up in the air in a heartbeat.

"Me! I WANT LEESA AS A PARTNER!"

"NO, I DO!"

"NUH-UH!"

The idols began fighting about who should be my partner. I didn't know if the was a dream come true or a nightmare, LOL.

"Okay, since so many people want Leesa as their partner, I'll do this..." said the teacher.

"Ori! You had two people that picked you, right? Taemin and Gongchan. Which one do you pick?" she asked.

Gongchan and Taemin looked at each other and then looked back.

"U-uh.. I choose... Taemin o-oppa...." stuttered Ori.

"YES...! I-I mean, yay..! EHEHEH..." Taemin yelled.

"Okay, Gongchan, since you are the only one not interested in Leesa, you guys will be partners." said Teacher Kyi.

"B-bwo?!" Me and Gongchan said at the same time.

Well, this can't be good.... 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay! Chapter 8! I hope you guys like it and I really hope to see more comments from all the readers, especially the silent readers, guys! Please comment >.<