07- Jealous

The Boy Who Hates Me

Gongchan's POV

The hyungs and I were playing around, basically making a big mess in the dorm for that Leesa brat to clean up after. Yay! Then, someone knocked on the door.

"I'll get it!" yelled Sandeul as he ran over, almost tripping on the mess. Sandeul opened the door to our Manager.

"Oh, Annyeonghaseo." we are all greeted our Manager and bowed politely.

"Hey guys. Listen up! I have some great news for all of you."

"OOOO! TELL US, TELL US! HEHEHEHEH." Sandeul was hyper from candy. Well, we were all hyper.

"TELL US, MANAGER DONGWOO!" I yelled. Yes, I was hyper too. I've been doing aeygo all day long. Even in front of Leesa this morning, when she was about to leave for her dance class at her university.

"Okay, calm down, guys. Have you been drinking alchohol or something?" he joked.

"If you count candy as alchohol, then yes!" Baro joked around with our manager as we all laughed and giggled.

"Haha. Okay, anyways, almost all of the entertainment industries, including SM, YG, and JYP are starting this dance battle on Mnet! They have selected you guys to participate!" he announced.

"WOAH. DOES THIS MEAN WE GET TO MEET GIRLS' GENERATION?"

"AND WONDER GIRLS?"

"AND 2NE1?"

"AND F(X)?"

"AND MISS-A?"

"AND BIG BANG?"

"Are you gay....?"

"I'M A FANBOY. I'M NOT GAY. MWAHAHAHAAA!"

"...."

All of us started naming popular girl groups until our manager got annoyed by our sillyness. EHEHEHE.

"Anyways, all of you will be split up. You will be choosing your dance partner from Seoul Performing Arts University like everyone else in the other entertainment industries." continued our Manager.

"Wait, you mean the university Leesa is attending?" asked CNU.

"Oh, yes! She will be one of the partners you can choose from after you see all of the dancers' talents." he said.

"If she hears Gongchan is doing it too, she probably wouldn't want to be part of any of this, though." said Jinyoung.

"Ani. She doesn't have a choice. The school is choosing people and forcing them to do it. Harsh, but eh." said Manager Dongwoo.

"No worries. I wouldn't pick her to be my partner even if she was the last one not chosen yet." I said, rudely.

"Yah!" Baro slapped my head.

"OWW. WAE-YO?" I whined. TT ^ TT

"Stop your fooling around and go get in the car. I'll drive you guys to the university today." he said.

"Neh!" all of the hyungs yelled happily.

While we were in the car, all of us were talking about how pretty we would want our partner to be and how talented. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. EHEHEHE.

 

Leesa's POV

I was practicing my dancing with my group until Teacher Kyi walked in to tell us something.

"Okay, guys! Mnet is holding a dance battle and have selected this school's students to paricipate with idol members from different groups in different industries!" she announced.

"WAH. CHINCHA?"

"OMO! I wonder which idols are participating!"

"OMG. SHINEE WILL PARTICIPATE, RIGHT?"

"UKISS?"

I was very surprised. 

"Don't get your hopes up, ladies." said Teacher Kyi.

"Only the selected students would be able to paricipate."

"AWWW." the whole class whined.

"I will read the selected students from this class now!" she said.

"Sherina, Ori, Yukusani, Sanmin, Crystal, Misa, and..." Teacher Kyi kept on listing names. 

"Leesa!" she said. 

Did I hear correctly? Did Techer Kyi say MY name? LEE-SA?

"M-me?" I stuttered as I asked to confirm.

"Yes, you, Leesa!" said Teacher Kyi.

I must be dreaming...

All of a sudden, idols from all the different entertainment industries were in front of our eyes. SHINee, UKISS, MBLAQ, B2ST, Big Bang, Super Junior, and.. B1A4 oppas...? My eyes widened to see the oppas here. They were paricipating?! Girls started to fangirl, like usual as I stood there like a loon.

All the groups introduced themselves.

"Class, I want you to introduce yourselves now." said Teacher Kyi.

 

Gongchan's POV

After everyone else introduced themselves and bowed, it was Leesa's turn.

"Annyeonghaseo, My name is Sul Lee Sa. Please treat me well!" she bowed politely and smiled.

I heard as other idols were talking about her.

"The Leesa girl is pretty. She's gonna be my partner!" said Joon.

"No! She's gonna be mine!" said Mir.

I don't know why, but I felt angered when they were complimenting Leesa. I felt like my brain wanted to yell at them and say, "She's MY partner. Back off!" but I didn't.

No... it couldn't be.... Jealousy?