09- Practice

The Boy Who Hates Me

Leesa's POV

So, I'm stuck with the jerk, Gongchan for the Mnet dance battle. How great... not. All of a sudden, B1A4's manager came in the dorm.

"Gongchan, Leesa!" he yelled.

"Deh?" said Gongchan and I.

"It's time for practice. Gongchan can take you there." he said

"Wait, what? No one told me we were going to practice today!" I said, pouting. I really didn't want to practice today. I'll need time to adjust to the fact that Gongchan is my partner.

"Well, start keeping up with your schedule, idiot." snapped Gongchan.

"Y-Yah!" I yelled at him. He just stood there, smirking.

"Okay, just hurry and run along, you two. And PLEASE, try not to fight or cause a crowd. Gongchan, you are an idol so watch out and Leesa, you are a girl with a boy idol so watch out for fangirls who might try to kill you. TEEHEE." said the manager.

Way to make me feel better... TT ^ TT

Me and Gongchan left and got in the car. I purposely sat in the back as far away as possible from Gongchan.

"Why are you sitting all the way back there?" asked Gongchan.

"To avoid you. Duh." I said to him.

"Well, if you want to avoid me so badly, then why don't you take a taxi there?" said Gongchan.

"Ugh. Just be quiet." I said, annoyed.

"Great. I'm stuck with someone like you for this Mnet battle..." said Gongchan. Then he turned around and started driving.

 

Gongchan's POV

We finally made it to the dance studio to practice. I got off the car and Leesa, or what I call, the brat followed me along. I could tell girls were giving her glares. One of them went up to me and Leesa.

"Yah! What do you think you're doing with our oppa?!" snapped the girl.

I put my hand on the girl's shoulder and pushed her away from Leesa.

"Don't talk to her like that." I stated meanly and pulled Leesa along with me. We got in the dance studio we were suppose to be in and I immediately laid myself down on the floor.

"Yah, pabo.. Thanks for that earlier." she said quietly. I decided to a little.

"I'm sorry, what? I couldn't hear you." I lied.

"I said.. thank y-you.." she said quietly again.

"Huh?"

"I SAID THANK YOU. SHEESH, PABO-AH!" I yelled.

"Haha, okay, calm down! I was just joking around. And don't think I did that for you. I j-just don't like people like her.." I said.

Now that I think about it, did I do that for Leesa or was it just because that girl was mean...?

"Whatever. Anyway, lets get started on practice." she said.

"A 5, 6, 7, 8!" she said.

"1, 2, step, 3..." she continued as I followed. Then, this was the part where we faced each other as I grab her waist. I pulled her close to me. Our faces were inches away from each other. I could've sworn I almost blushed! Then, I spinned her and then spinned her back into my arms and dipped. I was totally hipnotized by her because I just stayed in that position longer than it was suppose to be.

"U-uh, Gongchan?" she said.

"Oh, sorry." I put her back on both her feet and started dancing again. Then it was time for the ending section where our faces were closest to each other. I pulled her in and looked into her eyes. Something took over me. The next thing I knew, our lips were touching.

 

Leesa's POV

We were on the last section. Man, this was so awkward. Dancing so close to a person you don't like. Now it was the part where Gongchan pulled me back into his arms. We looked into each other's eyes. His eyes were sparkling. I felt attracted to him. The next thing I knew, he leaned even closer and kissed me. I was shocked and my eyes widened but after a while, something told me to kiss back. After a few more seconds, we broke apart and stared into each other's eyes again. Then, Gongchan let go quickly after realizing what he just did. He cleared his throat. It was very awkward.

"U-uh.. I'm just going to go to the bathroom for a moment." he stuttered.

"O-okay..." I said, shyly.

As he walked out the door, I could feel a smile forming on my lips...

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

EHEHEHE. They kissed :3 This was the moment all of you were waiting for, right? XD Actually, I was waiting for it too and I'm the author, LOLOLOL. Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter! Please don't be a silent reader! >.< Thanks! Also, remember to subscribe (: