Chapter 4

NEW COUNTRY, NEW CRUSH!!???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2gQOatYz4o

 

--------L,joe's POV---------

^~^ Today is my first day attending TOP High.  I wonder what school Jae Hee is going to be at. I wish she's attending TOP High too. ^~^

----From the day I arrived back here in Korea, I enrolled into TOP High, why? Well, because I'm still a freshman and I need education, plus it's a performing arts school.

The day I enrolled I met some guy who goes by the name "CAP". He said he was looking for a rapper, so I signed up for it and got in. Apparently, my good friend Changjo was in the band. I met the band and they showed me their own skills. AND WOW, they we're pretty awesome. Now, CAP-hyung wanted me to perform something short for the group member, and they we're impressed in my talent. I'm so happy that I got to meet them and join this group. Also what amazed me more is that the group that I'm goin to be in is called "TEEN TOP". Pretty incredible.

I've only known Teen Top members for a couple of days, but we're like brothers now. CAP-hyung is a great leader but in my opinion he sleeps to much. ^~^ Chanjgo, in the other hand, is our maknae and also our erted maknae but he is very goofy as always. Chunji-hyung is very annoying, and like Changjo, he is very erted person. Neil is very talkative and has a very pouty lips. Where do you find a guy dat has an Angelina Jolie lips. ^~^ Ricky is someone who is very easy to get picked on, but he is very cute and very caring. Since Changjo is part of this group, it was great that I have a friend that I am closed to and hasn't change for a bit.----

~~~~~~~NEW TEXT MESSAGE~~~~~~~

*BEEP BEEP* 

From: Chanjo

~~L.joe-hyung, you never told me or us that you met a pretty noona!!! :( ~~~

To: Changjo

---What???!! Yah Changjo kwenchana??? (are you ok?) ----

*BEEP BEEP*

From: Changjo

~~ Yeah, I'm okie... Babo(fool) -hyung gojimal geojismalhaji ma (don't lie), also make a a nice lie ^~^ You did meet a pretty noona.. Isn't her name Kim Jae Hee... She even said that she knew you when I asked.. :) ~~

To: Changjo

---WHAT??!! She doesn't even know how to speak Korean! And you don't even know how to speak in English. How did you.....???? ---

*BEEP BEEP*

From: Changjo

~~ Hyung, so you do admit that you met her  ^.^ Don't worry L.joe-hyung, I'll take good care of her and your late on your first day! Babo-hyung! Got to go, the teacher is giving me the eye right now. Plus Jae Hee noona needs my help ^~^ Bye hyung ^~^ Have fun in your first day of school ^~^ ~~

------END OF TEXT MESSAGE------

----*BABO* NAEGA!!!! Changjo you better prefer for your grave. You are seriously getting it!!!!!!!------

I was thinking on how to punish Changjo when I already arrived in the school office. I went in and sign in to get my schedule.

"Your late Mr. Lee Byunghun," said Mrs. Choi irratated.

"I'm very sorry, I overslept last night...." I said bowing.

"Even though your a transfer student, Mr. Lee, I will still give you a detention because it's our policy." Mrs. Choi said.

"OK.... I'm sorry again..." I said unexcited.

Mrs. Choi gave me my schedule and taught me where my classes are. I went to my class. I knocked on the door. A lady opened it with  a frown. I guess its my teacher.

"Welcome Mr. Lee, I'm glad you decided to join us." she said sarcastically.

"Well, it's better to be late than never." I muttered.

"Please introduce yourself Mr. Lee."

"I'm Lee Byunghun, I just moved back from America, umm.. I am new to this school so please take care of me.. ummm that's mostly it. Nice to meet you." I said now bored.

"That'll do, take a seat Byunghun." Ms. Jung said.

"Where?" I said blankly.

"Next to Chunhee, Chunhee raise your hand please." 

A boy I've seen before raised his hand. I went over and realized it was Chunji hyung, the vocal in my new group.

"Hey, L,joe, I didn't know that you're in the same grade as me?" he said.

"Yeah.... Well I guess it's nice that I have someone that I know here in the class. ^~^" I said.

"I know right. We are going to rock this!!" Chunji hyung said excitedly. I just smiled at his silliness.

~~~~~~~~~LUNCH TIME~~~~~~~~~~

"L,joe-yah, come to our table, your a member now." Chunji-hyung cheered while we made our way through the crowed.

"Alright... so what other bands are here?" I asked randomly. I just wanted to know who are our rivals here.

"Many, but our rival isn't any at school." Chunji said.

"Then who?" I asked curiously.

"INFINITE......INFINITE is very good! But TEEN TOP is much better." Chunji-hyung said now with more ego. 

"Here we are!" 

"Ohhh... L,joe-hyung!! Ricky and Neil said.

"Sup guys. Sup CAP-hyung!" I said.

"Sup" CAP-hyung said sleepily..

"Wait, where's Changjo??" I asked.

"L.JOE HYUNG!!!!!" Changjo ran to us. "Wasssuppp L.joe man, look at you! So short!" he laughed.

"WHAT THE F*** DID YOU SAY??!!!!!!" I said glaring at him.

"I mean look your as tall as the girls in this school!" Still laughing he replied...

-----Jae Hee's POV------

I was entering the cafeteria when I heard a loud crash. I turned around and saw Changjo on the floor. My eyes widen as I rushed to see who would do such thing to him.

-----NO ONE'S POV-------

A crowed was starting to form, L.joe, lost all sainity he had, his eyes were burning with anger.

CAP and Neil wre holding him back, while Ricky and Chunji were at Changjo's side.

"HYUNG.......I'M SORRY.. DON'T HIT ME..." Changjo said.

"YOU LIL...." L.joe was cut off when Jae Hee came in.

-----L.joe's POV-----

"YOU LIL..." I was yelling at Changjo when Jae Hee caught my eyes...

Realizing what I did I knelt down to Changjo, who looked really scared.

"I'm sorry Changjo-yah...." I said "but you should know by now to never call me short!!" I said giving him my hand to support him to stand up.

"It's ok hyung.. It was my fault... but seriously hyung you need to calm yourself when you get angry, because you look like little hulk when your angry... your so scary!!!" Changjo said jokingly.

"L.joe o-oppa?"

I turn around and saw Jae Hee.

"Kimmy???" I said, now I know why Changjo knew about her. 

Seeing the situation, Jae Hee looked like she was about to burst out laughing hard.

"You are very short tempered aren't you???" She asked.

"Ehhh.??... I guess so." I scratched my head being embarassed in the situation.

"Now don't be so mean to my baby Changjo... you know how cute he is.. ^~^" She said.

"BWOHHHHHH!!!! BABY!!!!! " All TEEN TOP members yelled in unified. -except Changjo-

"What's wrong?" She said innocently. *with a cute face*

"Never mind. Why can't I be mean to Changjo. He deserves it. That little punk just called me short.." I said glaring at Changjo.

"Well you are.." Jae Hee caught me off.. "But come on his younger than you."

"Well you..." I said getting one of those anime veins.

------Jae Hee's POV------

* I can tell his mad, but he looks so hot and so cute like those..... wait what the heck am I thinking?.....*

Anyways I was enjoying how angry he looks, so much that I didn't notice everyone in the cafeteria were starring at us.

"Hyung.. *mumbles*" I hear a really cute guy say him and L.joe were talking to Ms. Lee, completely forgot about Ms. Lee, was listening attentively.

I notice that L.joe-oppa turned red, Ms. Lee was laughing hard. I wonder what they were talking about.

------L,joe's POV------

"L.joe-yah." CAP said.

"Ne, CAP-hyung?" I replied.

"So who was that cute girl?" he asked pointing at Jae Hee.

"A..... ummm.... friend?" I said.

"You don't seem so sure about being friends though? Are you guys really friends? If you are, would you mind hooking me up with her?? DAMNN SHE'S HOT!!" CAP-hyung teasingly.

"NO!!" I said angrily. 

*I'm not going to let CAP-hyung take whats mine... WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING? DO I LIKE HER? HUH.... NOH.. PFTT!!!*

"So your going out with her?" CAP-hyung asked.

"No..." I replied.

"Ohhhh... so you have a crush on her.?" he said.

"Yes!..... wait NO!" I said without realizing what I just said.

"OK, she's all yours!" CAP-hyung laughed.

"No.. Minsoo-hyung.." I said trying to fix the situation.

I can hear a lady laughing and so are the other hyungs.

!!! this is gonna be a long and embarassing day....

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the long update. 

I was busy *cough*justwatchingdramathatIforgottoupdate*cough*

I hope you guys like this update :)