Chapter 3

NEW COUNTRY, NEW CRUSH!!???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPkaP9x55OI

 

---TWO WEEKS LATER---

"Jae Hae?"

"Ne..." I mumbled

"Sweety, wake up, today is your first day of school ^~^!" Umma said while shaking me.

"No, 5 more minutes!" I said to her.

"I'm coming with a bucket of water full of ice if you won't wake up!" Umma shooted closing the door.

Few minutes later my phone rings....

-Text Message-

*Beep Beep*

From: L.joe oppa <3

---Hey! Good morning... Good luck in your first day of school... Remember your first lesson of Korean with me is today!---

To: L,joe oppa <3

---Thanks oppa ^~^ Don't worry I will not forget! I won't be late for that lesson ^~^---

*Beep Beep*

From: L,joe oppa <3

---Okie... Jae Hae don't speak in Korean today... YOU DON'T WANT TO MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF.... hehe... JK :P---

To: L.joe oppa <3

---Oppa you're so mean... Fine then, you don't want me to be in your class today???!!----

*Beep Beep*

From: L,joe oppa <3

---Jae Hae-ya I'm just joking... but it's kinda true though :D... but don't worry Oppa will make you fluent in Korean...---

To: L.joe oppa <3

---You better be sorry oppa... I'll make sure you will teach me good cos' if you ain't there will be consiquences!!!!!  Well oppa gotta go... Don't wanna be late on my first day of school... <3 ^~^---

*Beep Beep*

From: L.joe oppa <3

--- Okie... Have fun in your first day!! Be a good girl <3---

To: L.joe oppa <3

---I will be!! BYE OPPA <3---

~End of text messages~

 

It has been two weeks since I met L.Joe oppa, we've been chatting and getting to know each other better.  By the knowing him more, I realized that he is a big player very "BAD BOY", most of all SHORT tempered, but all of these factors are the things that make him charming to the eyes of girls. ^.^

"Noona! We're gonna be late if you don't stop day dreaming!!" Enrique yelled.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back at Enrique who is so annoyed.

~In T.O.P BROTHERS school~

"Welcome to T.O.P Arts High School! I'm Ms. Lee, your translator for the next few months." Mrs. Lee said happily.

-Ms. Lee is my guidance that I admire, even though I've met her an hour ago.  She is so beautiful and so cheerful. I think this school isn't as bad as I thought.-

"Thank you Ms. Lee. Nice to meet you. ^-^" I said smiling at her.

"I was informed that you have a tutor in Korean already?" Ms. Lee said.

"Ne, today's my first lesson." I said happily.

"Great! Now lets get your schedule." Ms. Lee lead me to the office.

We entered in the office where Ms. Lee was talking to a staff and all I understand was my name and schedule.

"Got it!" Ms. Lee smiled while handing me my schedule.

I looked at my schedule and suddenly I regret not learning Korean when I was younger. Every thing that was written in the paper was in Korean characters. :( Ms. Lee noticed I was pouting.

"Don't worry Ms. Kim, I'm here to help you." Ms. Lee said.

"Ms. Kim Jae Hae, your first class is room 141." Ms. Lee said while showing where to go.

We reached the class and Mrs. Lee knocked the door. Once I saw the classroom, I realized everyone stopped what they were doing and set their eyes on me. Ms. Lee and my new teacher was talking. 

Ms. Lee introduced me to my new teacher Mr. Park.

"Nice to meet you, Ms. Kim Jae Hae. My name is Mr. Park Jeong-su." Mr. Park said shaking my hand. 

"Ms. Jae Hae, please introduce yourself to your new classmates." Ms. Lee said to me.

I was in the verge of getting out of the classroom because of my shyness, but Ms. Lee was encouraging me to do a good job.

I nod. "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Jae Hae. I'm 18 years old and I just moved from L.A., so my Korean is not as good. so please help me to learn Korean. Bangawoyo (nice to meet you)." I said bowing.

Ms. Lee translated everything to the class and the class nodded.

"You may sit by the window in the second row." Mr. Park said.

"Don't worry you won't be sitting by yourself. I will be settin in front of you." Said Ms. Lee said.

I nod and bow at Mr. Park. I head to m seat, next to it was a guy probably a bit younger than me. Once I sitted in my desk, the guy liiked at me, smiled and talked to Ms. Lee, who smiled and nodded.

"Jae Hae-ya this is Choi Jong Hyun. He's welcoming you to T.O.P High."

"Uhmmm.... thank you." I said smiling at him. He smiled and looked at Ms. Lee once again and talked for a little bit.

"He said his nickname is Chanjo, he also said that he's part of a band with the other five members. Their band name is TOP HIGH'S TEEN TOP band." Ms. Lee said.

"Oh, that's really cool!" I said now interested.

"He said that the leader's name is CAP, he's a rapper. There is Chunji one of the main vocal, there is also Ricky, the little "pet", there is Neil the "y lip", and finally the newest edition to the group "the rascal rapper" L.Joe." Ms. Lee explained.

*L.JOE OPPPA!!!!!!*

"L.joe?" I asked "as in Lee Byunghun?"  Chanjo nodded.

"You know him?" Ms. Lee asked.

"Yeah!" I smiled at the memory. "He's my tutor in Korean."

"What a small world isn't it. :D" Ms. Lee said turning to Chanjo and told him.

He started laughing and looked totally suprised.

*Chanjo's thougth*

"L.Joe hyung? A tutor? -hahhahaha, Lee Byunghun your going soft. Wait till the hyungs find out.

*End of Chanjo's evil thoughts* 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR A LONG UPDATE!!! :( :( T_T

BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS UPDATE.............