Chapter 2

NEW COUNTRY, NEW CRUSH!!???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iscTM-72RX8

 

 

*Lee Byung Hun (L.Joe) POV*

Still at the place that they bump.

"So what brings you to Korea?" I asked Jae Hae.

"Huh.... oh my dad got a new job here so we had to move." she said.

"Oh... I hope you like it." 

*Why am I stuttering in front of her. Everytime she talks to me I feel like I just want to hug her because of her cuteness. When she is stuttering I felt fireworks in my heart. I don't know why I feel this way.*

"How about you? What brings you here in Korea?" Jae Hae asked.

"Well, I came to follow my dreams." I said, "but I have no idea where to start."

"Well, whats your dream that you want to follow?" she asked me again.

"To be a rapper." I replied smiling.

"Really? I love rap songs... and pop... well almost all music." she said while smiling.

"Do you have a nickname?" I asked awkwardy wanting to know more about her.

"Well, my friends back home just calls me Kimmy because my last name is Kim. They are so funny to make my last name my nickname. ^~^" She said laughing. 

Her laughter is so cute that you just want to pinched her cheeks.

"How about you? Do you have a nickname?" She asked.

She asked me that while looking around everywhere. What is she looking for?

"Well, my friends call me L.Joe because my name is to long to say." I replied to her.

"That's a good name L.Joe. It fits you." she said.

When she said that my nickname fits me, I felt my face blush and my lips form into a smile.

"Noona, I was looking for you.." some kid came up to Jae Hae. I guess that's her little brother.

"Noona, who's that guy. He looks.... small." her brother said.

When I heard him say that I was small, my ears started to go red and kept on a fake smile. Her brother is nothing like her. If Jae Hae is an angel, her brother is a devil.

"Oh, his name is L.Joe. L.Joe this is my brother Enrique. Sorry if he's really rude." she told me.

"Oh. It's okie. Hi Enrique, nice to meet you." I said putting my hand to shake.

We shook hands.

"You like Big Bang?" I asked seeing Enrique's Big Bang t-shirt.

"Yeah I do... but Noona, though doesn't. She only listens to things in English." Enrique said shaking his head..."No taste at all.."

"Thats not good you're Noona should listen to Kpop." I said and turned to her. "Or else, I won't have a fan when I become famous in Kpop industry." I said pouting.

"I'm sure I will by then.." she said having a second thought.

"Good... Jae Hae..." I smiled. "Well, I should get going... nice meeting you two." I said while getting my bags.

"You too." Enrique said whille smiling. Actually we're friends now because he like Kpop.

'Yeah..." Jae Hae said disappointedly. 

Is she sad that I'm going already? I thought to myself.

"Hey wait!" Jae Hae called after me. I turned around.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Uhmmm.... c-can you help me learn Korean... p-please?" Jae Hae said shyly.

"Huh... oh yeah sure... here is my number. You can call me when you want to meet." I said with a big smile.

*I can meet her whenever she wants and she can or text me whenever. Hehe ^~^ this is interesting.*

"Thanks.. L.Joe o-oppa.." She said smiling shyly.

Did she just call me oppa?! Without even noticing my lips started to form a big smile and cheeks are getting more redder.

"No, problem. *whispers* if its you?" I said.

"Jae Hae... Enrique... lets go you two..." I heard some ajumma said. Probably their mom.

"Coming!" Jae Hae said.

"Bye L.Joe oppa." she said

"Bye Jae Hae. Hope to see you again." I yelled to her.

 

*Jae Hae (POV)*

"What took you so long?" Umma and Appa asked.

"Noona met a boy.... he's quite attractive but he's short." Enrique blurted out.

"Well, I never thought you made friends so easily." Appa said smiling. "Ok, lets go!"

------Hopefully not for long------ I thougt smiling.