Chapter 5

NEW COUNTRY, NEW CRUSH!!???

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ3-m9Uj1zA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

L.joe's POV

After all the chaos in the cafeteria, the bell finally rung. *thank goodness* I was being attacked by all the members saying "who is she?", "is she you're girl?", "DAMNN SHE'S LOOKING SOO HOT!!!!" 

I turned around to the person who just said that and i caught CAP-hyung checking Jae Hee out with his dirty looking eyes. 

"CAP-hyung stop staring at her....SHE'S NOT GOING TO BE TAKEN AWAY BY YOU!!!" I said in anger...

"Chillax man.... I ain't going to take her.... wait why are you mad if I'm checking her out... she's not you're girlfriend right?" CAP-hyung said in a suspecious way.

"I'm not angry.....uhmmm.....well....just don't check her out....and... YEAH she's  not my girlfriend *yet*...." *why am i over protected for her..CAP-hyung is right. she's not  my girlfriend after all... But still she's not goin to be taken away from me....*

I saw Jae Hee walking to her class with Ms. Lee laughing and smiling... She's like an angel when she laugh... 

Chunji hyung was talking about something while walking with me, but i wasn't listening to him becoz i was mesmerized by Jae Hee's beauty..

Then suddenly...*SMACK*

My head hurt from the smack and I furiosly turned around to see who did it. Chunji hyung was mad bcoz i wasn't listening to him and was just daydreaming with Jae Hee in it....

"Chunji-hyung, why did you do that for..." I said rubbing my back head from the pain.

"Yah!!! who were you looking at when I was talking to you???? Is it Jae Hee??? EHhhhh someone is daydreaming about someone <3" Chunji-hyung said teasingly..

"NOOOOO!!!! i wasn't daydreaming.... I just....uhmmm... well.... wait hyung wat did you say again???"

"AISHHH!!! Seriously stop daydreaming about Jae Hee and just ask her out.. Don't be a coward...." Chunji-hyung said pissed.

"I am not daydreaming about Jae Hee hyung stop it.... and plus i am not asking her out.. *yet*" I said shyly.. I went to my class and just sit there not even listening to what the teacher is talking about. coz all i think about is how to approach Jae Hee and how to ask her out for lunch tomorow......

Jae Hee's POV

I sat in my usual desk when I saw L.joe oppa walking to his class. I was about to call him but his face looks sad. Did something happen to him.

I was worried when he had that kind of face. it makes me sad just looking at how depressed he is.

I should just talk to him after school.

*BELL RINGS*

AHHH finally the class is over I've been in that class so long that I got soo bored and didn't listen to my teacher.

Right before i was about to leave home, i noticed L.joe oppa.

"OPPA! L.joe Oppa!" i yelled and run to catch up with him. 

"OH! Kimmy whats wrong? Why are you so tired?" he said while holding my shoulder.

OMG, is he really holding my HAND NOW!!! OMG OMG... I'd tried to calm myself to talk to him. 

"L.joe oppa, are you going somewhere today?" I asked him so that he could take me home and have a nice chat with him.

I waited for his answer. "Well, yeah, I'm actually going to the office because i got detention today. I was late this morning and got into trouble so they just gave me a detention... Why do you need something?" he asked.

"Well I just wanted to ask if you are free today so we could have the Korean lesson today ^~^....." I said making an excused.

"OH yeah huh... I forgot about it....Uhmm how about tomorow???"

I was about to yell when I hold myself down so L.joe oppa won't noticed.

"Ohhh okay... Tomorrow then.. Well, see you tomorrow L.joe oppa." i said leaving.

"Bye Bye Kimmy." he said waving and smiling at me.

I waved back and said my goodbyes and went home happily.

I was skipping so happily, that I don't even care if the people around me was seeing me as a weirdo.

When I got almost close to my house, i felt someone was stalking at me.

I turned around and i didn't see anyone but I had a feeling someone was following me from behind.

I fastened my pace so I could avoid the person who is stalking me.

I was about to yell whennnnn........

 

 

 

*L.joe oppa help*.....................

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the longest update ever... 

Please forgive me :)

I hope this update satisfied you:)

Thanks to all my subscribers :)