Chapter 5

Nothing But Love

 

Chapter 5 
 

 


Ga Eul took a deep breath to calm herself after calling Ji Hoo, she didnt want to lie to him. The truth is she just wants some time for herself and maybe actually go spend some time with her parents now that she can't bother her bestfriend since Jan Di is married it would be hard to see her when she needs her bestfriend by her side. She thought that since she was thinking about being a nun, maybe she should visit a church just to see her option and pray to God if it is the right path for her. But while she was thinking that she can't avoid about thinking about Yi Jung. He stopped communicating with her and the rest of his friends .

“What have I done to deserve this?”, she said to herself. “it still hurts knowing that he will never love me that way I love him, When will I ever wake up from this dream” she asked herself many questions that as if she was a sleeping beauty and just waiting for her prince to wake her up from a terrible dream.

(Back to Sweden)
Few hours later, Yi Jung's assistant came to his office to tell him that it would be impossible to book a flight tomorrow. Apparently Yi Jung's grandfather heard about what Yi Jung is planning to do and he disapproves of it thinking that it is not the best time that his grandson comes back home when he has a business that is left at Sweden. Yi Jung thought that maybe one day when he actually is free to go back home it might be too late for him and Ga Eul.

Weeks later....

Ga Eul finally decided to tell her parents about what she has been planning to do the rest of her life. He assumes that Yi Jung will never go back to Korea and just live his life in Sweden for the rest of his life. After telling her parents about becoming a nun, they were very surprised about her decision making but they know that Ga Eul is a grown up woman who knows what's she doing. She might have been a naive, stubborn lady but it is all up to Ga Eul to make her own life decisions. On the way home Ga Eul passed by Jan Di's place to let her know about her decision.

“What?!” Jan Di asked with a very loud noise, that it so happened to be that Jun Pyo heard what Ga Eul said when he was passing by the room where Jan Di and Ga Eul were talking.


“What were you thinking?” Jan Di asked again


“You know I love kids and I think it would be best if I become a nun and stay in an orphanage with them” Ga Eul answered


“But if you love kids, there's more options Ga Eul. Becoming a nun is not the right answer for you, you can always have your own kids” Jan Di said, trying to convince her bestfriend not to do it.

Suddenly Jun Pyo texted the guys about what he just heard from Ga Eul. He thinks that its about time to get contact with Yi Jung and get things done with Ga Eul.

“We both know the person that I have ever love is only the guy who have hurt me so much that I won't ever let anyone else do that to me again” Ga Eul said “and the only one guy who might not ever want to come back into my life ever again”


“ All I know is that being a nun is not the only option for you, i'm not saying that being nun is a bad thing but what I'm saying is. I want you to experience being inlove and being loved by someone you truly care” Jan Di said and hugged her beloved friend.

 

 

Unfortunately Jun Pyo heard the whole ladies conversation and still busy on getting some help from the guys on what he just heard from Ga Eul. Jun Pyo also disagree on what Ga Eul have decided even though no one asked for his opinion. When Ga Eul left their house Jan Di did not mention anything to him about what they have just talked about neither of them talked about anything.

The next morning Jan Di finally mentioned something about Ga Eul and how she doesnt like the decisions that Ga Eul is making right now and of course Jun Pyo wouldn't act like he doesnt know anything.

“So that's whats been bothering you the whole night that you won't even bother talking to me after your bestfriend visited you” Jun Pyo said


“I've been thinking of what other options she can do”


“ We both know what can stop her from doing what she wants to do” Jun Pyo said trying to give her an idea on what to do


“How are you trying to fix this!”


“I may not be able to give Ga Eul kids but I know someone can fulfill her dreams”


“You are my husband, I don't know what are you trying to tell me but you are welcome to help me”

 

Jan Di still don't get what Jun Pyo was trying to tell her but what is really bothering her is how Ga Eul has been acting lately and how she came up with this idea of becoming a nun. Jan Di knows that being inlove with kids is not the only reason why Ga Eul decided to be a nun.


That night Jun Pyo, Woo Bin and Ji Hoo gathered together to make up a plan on how they will try to convince Ga Eul to not pursue what's she's planning and the other plan would be Yi Jung's come back. They think that since Jan Di's birthday is coming up in a few days, they should do something during the party to convince Ga Eul. They all know that it will not only help Ga Eul but they also have to do this for Yi Jung who's been away. The three of them know that Yi Jung will truly appreciate what they are about to do.
 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I apologize for the late post. Hope you enjoyed. Please continue to commentsubscribe :)