Chapter 4

Nothing But Love

The preparations have been really hard for Ga Eul and especially to Ji Hoo who is busy studying medicine. But even with their busy life their were still able to make appointments to help with their friends wedding. There was one day that Ji Hoo and Ga Eul had to talk to Jun Pyo's mother to convince her to make a simple wedding as possible since Jan Di can't convince her soon to be mother in-law. 

 

 

From the start Ga Eul and her friends knew that Jun Pyo and Jan Di would really ended up with other. Going through lots of troubles with their lives, would probably prove that its worth fighting for their love. The wedding day is finally here Ga Eul could see the excitement that Jan Di has in her eyes. After all the preparations that Ji Hoo and herself have gone through, she knows that her bestfriend is really happy that day have come. Although having to talk to Jun Pyo's mother just to have the simple wedding that Jan Di wants have failed they were still able to have the 'almost' ideal wedding that Jan Di wishes to have. 

 

 

As Jan Di walks down the aisle with her parents Jun Pyo looks her with a bright smile in his face. His been waiting for this and this day finally came. With the five hundred guests to witness the special day that his mother have invited, knowing that Jan Di probably doesn't even know who are the people looking at her. They still manage to have a successful wedding even though Yi Jung wasn't there. 


Everyone knew from the very first day that they started giving out the invitations that it might be impossible for Yi Jung to go back to Korea since his been busy with his life in sweden and that he couldn't reach him. They didn't know where to find Yi Jung.

 

After Jan Di and Jun Pyo said their vows to each other everyone clapped as they both gave each other a beautiful kiss. Ga Eul can't help to look around,looking for Yi Jung that he might be there somewhere in the church. But she never found any shadow of Yi Jung, 'how could he not attend his friends' wedding' 

 

After the wedding ceremony Ji Hoo escorted Ga Eul to help her check the venue that they got for Jun Pyo and Jan Di's after wedding party.

 

"Finally, the two have finally tied the knot !" Ji Hoo said while looking at Ga Eul's face waiting for an answer 

 

"Yeah! they deserve a happy ending" Ga Eul answered 

 

"So, should we check the place before they starts coming in" 

 

"That would be a good idea" 

 

Ji Hoo assisted Ga Eul to his car and went inside the car as well. No one bothered to speak as they were making their way to the place where Jun Pyo's mom suggested to have the after wedding celebration. Once they already have reached the place, Ga Eul was amazed at what she saw. Everything was very organized as what they have explained the people where things should be. 'Well ofcourse everything would be in place its Shinwa's heir that they have to deal with'. 

 

 

Once you walked in the entrance door you would see a red carpeted floor as if its leading you the way inside. From the red roses at the top of the white clothed table with the candles around it. Chandeliers hanging in the ceilings were making the place brighter. There was also a stage in the middle of the 50 tables arranged in place which occupies about 20 people in one table. It was a relief for both of them that everything was in place since sooner or later guests would start coming in. Suddenly, one of the helpers who's organizing the event accidently bumped into Ga Eul making Ga Eul out of balance.

She knew that she was going to fall but a sudden arms caught her body from falling to the ground, she opens her eyes and saw Ji Hoo caught her. 

 

"We wouldn't want our Maid of Honour to be injured" Ji Hoo said as she was holding Ga Eul in her waist to avoid falling from the ground

 

"Thanks, I thought I was going to fall ... " Ga Eul thanked him with a relief. She was scared to fall on the ground that she mind ended up remembering stuff from the past the involves Yi Jung. Yi Jung would always caught everytime she would slips and almost fall, there would always be a helping hand to help her. 

 

"Are you okey?" Ji Hoo looks at her and didn't wait for Ga Eul to answer. "Just sit her for now and have a rest for sure those shoes are killing you" Leads her to the chair and helped her take off her 4 inches stilleto shoes. 

 

Ga Eul only nodded for an answer. "Should I take you home and come back here again. Maybe it would be better if you change your clothes too, you look to uncomfortable with them" He looks at her dress with too much skin showing.

 

"Maybe I should"

 

"I'll come pick you up, later again this evening atleast before the party starts"

 

~

 

Ji Hoo can't help but think how gorgeous Ga Eul looks in her red beautiful dress with a bow in the side of it. Ji Hoo picks her up and drove to the party. As soon as they got there, Ga Eul made her way to Jan Di and Jun Pyo to congratulate them for the successful wedding. And also Jan Di thanked her for doing an excellent job with organizing the party. 

 

Jun Pyo's mom leads her way to the stage and announced Jan Di is now one of her daughter with a smile on her face. "I can't promise you, Jan Di that it would be easy to be Jun Pyo's wife but I can help you with what you need help with" As she looks at the couple.

 

Before the night ends, everyone seems to be having fun while Ji Hoo was there accompanying Ga Eul sitted at their table. The slow song started to play while Ji Hoo decided to take Ga Eul for a dance. 

 

"I can't" Ga Eul said as Ji Hoo asked her to accompany him for a dance. He admitted to himself that this will be the first time that he have ask Ga Eul for a dance. Before it was Jan Di that he was falling for but now its Jan Di's bestfriend. 

 

"Please, just this once, you look bored here ..." 

 

He took her hands that is resting on the table. She was about to take a drink but a sudden warm hands touched her, that cause her to give in and dance with him on the dance floor while the other couples are also there dancing. Dancing just reminds her of Yi Jung, who would also make her dance with him when he was still in Korea. There were few faces looking at them with a smiley face. More and more people started dancing and with lots of couples around this made the two of them go closer to each other. Suddenly someone bumped Ji Hoo from behind which cause his lips goes to Ga Eul's lips. 

 

Ga Eul widened her eyes as she saw Ji Hoo's face so close to her face causing them to kiss. He was so gentle to her that she couldn't believe it would happen. That's when he felt something is different from Ga Eul , she's beautiful woman that is not very hard to fall in love with. He looks at her in her eyes after the sudden kiss, while he noticed that the songs finally ended.

 

"Thanks for dancing with me, Ga Eul " Ji Hoo said after dancing with her, he went closer to her to kiss her forehead and they head to their chairs. 

 

After the dance and the kiss from Ji Hoo, Ga Eul decided to put aside her feelings for Yi Jung and maybe look at the things that are already there.

 

(Sweden)

Yi Jung had no idea that one of his bestfriends are getting married. He was on his apartment busy making phone calls with their upcoming 

celebration for their pottery business in Sweden. After all those years he still can't decide whether its time for him to go back to Korea and 

just leave everything else to what it is. Part of him want to go back but part of him still wants to stay and finish everything that he can do for his family.

 

(end of flashback) 

 

[In Sweden]

(After six years ...)

 

Yi Jung was sitting on his desk tapping his finger on the table. Finally its time for him to go back to Korea after all those things he had to do in Sweden. He had finished his therapy for his hands and managed a pottery business for their family. He called his assistant to have a ticket ready for him to fly back for tomorrow to go back to Korea and for the mean time his grandfather can manange the business.

 

He didn't want to call his friends that he would be back from Sweden since he planned it to be a surprise. 

 

[Back to Korea] 

 

Ji Hoo have started courting Ga Eul few months after the wedding of Jun Pyo and Jan Di. He decided that its probably not bad to take a risk. He noticed that Ga Eul never mentioned Yi Jung anymore, and that makes him happy that finally maybe Ga Eul have moved on. 

 

Every Friday night, they would on a date to go to any different restaurants that they can think of. Ji Hoo manage to pick her up and drives her home from work while his always busy with his hospital work. Even though his tired from his work his very happy to see Ga Eul's face everyday and that makes him gains his energy. 

 

 

 

It was a sunny bright morning when Ga Eul woke up from her alarm clock. Its finally friday, she thought as she got up from her bed with her pink polka dot pajamas. She got ready and ate her breakfast while reading the newspaper. Her apartment feels so empty as she was the only one living there. Its been awhile since she have left her parents house and now that she's living by herself, she always have to clean everything. 

 

Few days ago 

Ga Eul's POV

I have noticed that Ji Hoo sunbae has been here a lot lately and doesn't even have time for himself anymore. My bestfriend Jan Di has been very busy with her life now that she is Jun Pyo's wife. While Woo Bin sunbae is really busy with his family business. I have thinking this for a long time now and I decided to be a "nun". I don't want to take advantage of Ji Hoo sunbae's kindness and reject him if he plans to ask me out which eventually will happen probably soon while I'm still thinking about Yi Jung sunbae. I would take the risk I'd rather hurt myself rather than seeing someone else suffer, Ji Hoo had enough from Jan Di ... 

 

 

She took her phone and dialed Ji Hoo's number to inform him that he won't need to come to her place to get her since she's taking a day off from work and will be visiting her parents place.

 

 

 

 

SORRY GUYS.. it took me awhile to update and thank you for subscribing to my story. Do not worry it is not left unnoticed. GOD BLESS to all!!! :D