Chapter 6 part 2

You can come to me

~Baro's pov~

 

I saw the last person I wanted to see.

Sandeul.

I stood there frozen. 

Girls were trying to grind on me, pulling me to the dance floor but I just pushed them away.

Slowly, without thinking, I walked to where Sandeul was.

I looked at him up and down. He was wearing a tight see-through shirt that revealed his muscles.

I my lips and walked faster. I looked at his pants. Jesus those pants!

I tried hard not to run over to him and him. I got closer and closer when Sandeul turned to look at me.

He froze and just starred at me.

Right then, I ran to him and slammed him against the wall.

He looked at me and whimpered. I got closer to his face.

I could feel his breath against my lips. 

"I like you......alot" I whispered.

"...M-Me to-" I slammed my lips against his.

He froze again then started kissing back. I ran my hands up his arm and his hand my hair. We got into a heated kiss when I remembered he was dating CNU.

I broke apart and said, "Sorry, we shouldn't have...it was a mistake,I-I"

"Mistake......I knew it was too good to be true." He said and ran away.

What? Too good to be true?!

I stopped him. "What you mean?"

"Leave me alone Baro! You keep giving me mixed signals! I had enough of you Baro! My heart is in so much pain but you don't even care. You keep hurting me and you keep choosing Krya. What does she have That I dont have? Am I that horrible to you? Am I that ugly? What am I to you?" He said.

"Yo-Your perfect" I said.

"Ha, ya rght. Just like all the other times, once again you brought my hopes up and crushed me dreams! Thanks alot Baro! I never want to see you again!" He yelled running out.

I ran out to follow him. I ran out of the bar but I couldn't find him anywhere. 

I heard yelling and screaming and I looked to where it was. There was a group of people beating a kid.....wearing a tight shirt and tight pants....

I ran over to them. Pretty fast.

I ran as fast as I could and kicked 2 guys in the face, punched one, shoved one and just kept fighting. Sandeul was sitting down with brusies all over him. Once I was finished with them, I wiped the blood of my face and turned to Sandeul when I heard a voice that sounded familiar.

"Going somewhere?" It was Krya..... she was with 4 men around her.

"K-Krya?!?!" I yelled.

"Yea.. didn't think you would be here, or fight them, or find us." She said.

"Well I did! Why are you doing this?!" I asked.

"I'm doing this for us, so you will choose me! Because once your precious Sandeul is GONE!....You'll just come crawling back to me." She said.

"Yah! I lost all my respect for you! You're the last person I want to be with!" I said.

"Ha! You'll see Baro, You'll see." She said then the 4 men tackled me.

"I dodged them and started fighting them.

I noticed Krya dragging Sandeul so I ran over to them and pushed Krya to the ground.

"Take me! Take everything else! But I love Sandeul too much!" I said.

"Ya right! Love? Strong strong strong word!" Krya said.

"I love him more than anything! Leave him alone!" I yelled.

"if you insist, but I'll be back!" She said and walked away.

I picked up Sandeul and carried him to my car and put him in the passenger seat.

"Sandeul, Sandeul! Are you ok?" I said concerned.

Y-Yea..." He said looking down. "Thank you."

"Welcome Deullie." I said. "I'll always protect you."

He looked at me for a bit.

"Baro, you can't protect me from everything." He said.

"...I can try.....only for you."