I don't know anymore...

You can come to me

Sorry guys! School -_____- Lol I planned this story out but its not really going the way i planned xD Lol anyways, Thank you guys so much for commenting and subscribing and everything. I'm feeling the love! <3 Lol so I hope you enjoy this chapter! <3

 

~Sandeul's pov~

 

"See you later Sandeullie!" Gongchan said.

"Yea......see you" I said with a forced smile.

I dragged myself to my house and slammed the door. I slouched against the door and started crying. I know i'm overreacting about the whole Baro thing, but i'm having an emotion atack or something. I had a crush on him ever since middle school and I fell hard for him, really hard. Now I feel hopeless. He has a girlfriend and he obviously is in love with her. I have no chance. Why did I have to be born? Why did I have to meet Baro. Why did I fall for him.......

After 30 minutes of sitting there, I got up and decided to go look for something to eat. Urghh i'm so lonely here! My mom's in Africa helping little kids, and my dad is working constantly! I ran to my room and laid on my bed. Nothing to do.....Might as well sleep!

 

~Baro's pov~

 

I got home and ran up to my room ignoring my parents. I'm so frustrated! Stupid CNU! He just had to pop out of nowhere and take Sandeul away from me! Sandeul's even ignoring me! Did I do something wrong? I don't think so. We had a pretty strong bond....until CNU came and messed things up! Urghhh!!!

Right then, my phone rang. I ran to go get it hoping it was Sandeul.

Nope, it's Krya.

Yea I love her, but I'm really not in the mood to answer her calls.

URGHHH!!! What am I supposed to do now?!?!

I always hang out with Sandeul- wait....what day is today?

Tuesday! It's our movie night! YES! I jump up and down, run around, clap, and hop. 

Ladies and gentlemen, you just saw the embrassing side of me.

I reach for my phone and I call him. Hmmm... no answer....I tried calling him again, and again, and again. My excitement faded and I frowned.

Well, I'm not taking a no for a answer! I grabbed my stuff and ran out the door ignoring my parents again. I ran to Sandeul's house and knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked again. No answer. This time, I pounded on the door and rang the doorbell so much I think I broke it.....Still no answer!

Hmph! I see how it is! I ran back to my house and grabbed the spare key Sandeul gave to me just in case. I ran out the door AGAIN and ran to Sandeul's house.

 

~Sandeul's pov~

 

I woke up to constant banging on my door and got up. I dragged myself to the door when the banging stopped. 

I opened the door to see nobody at my door!

Stupid ding-dong ditchers!!!!

I catch a glimpse of a guy running and realize he looks just like Baro. No, no it can't be. He's probably away with Krya. Ahhh first I had some sort of a emotion attack because of Baro and now I'm seeing him everywhere?! I'm going crazy! I need to talk to someone now! So, I texted CNU to come over to my house immediately!

5 minutes later, he came over panting.

"I got your text! What do you need?" He asked.

"I think I'm going crazy!" I told him.

"Why?!" He asked.

"Be- Because! Of Baro...." I told him while stuttering a bit.

"Wait...Baro?...You mean that kid that wore a hat and gave me a hard glare?!" he said.

"What do you mean he gave you a hard glare?" I asked him.

"When you introduced me to him, he gave me this look that made me want to go into a hole and live there forever!" He said.

"He gave you a glare? But why?" I said.

"I don't know! But thats not the point, so why are you going crazy?" He asked.

"Because, I'm in love with Baro and I know I'll never get him and.....I don't know. I just don't know anymore!" I told him trying not to break down crying.

"He hugged me tightly and my hair. " Its ok, things will get better"

 

Right then, my front door opened by itself revealing the one and only, Baro. 

~Dun dun dun! ....im so lame. And yes i just realized its short! I was like finally a long one!......But i was wrong...this is awfully short! D:

Sorry guys! :( I'll try to update again today! :)