Jealousy and Competition

You can come to me

Hey! Ok, I know I havent got to the part where Jinyoung like Gongchan and Gongchan likes him back and thats kinda in this chapter. But the dating thing happens later on the story. Also the part where Sandeul gets stage fright will happen in a couple chapters and well, just wait darlings! :) Enjoy! <3

 

{~~The next day~~}

~Jinyoung's pov~

 

"Jinyoung I need to talk to you about last night!" Baro said. 

""You mean about you liking Sandeul?" I said.

"Yeah...about that, maybe I do have feelings for him, but he clearly likes CNU and I'm dating Kyra, who I really really like!" Baro said.

"Sooo...you're choosing Sandeul?!" I asked him wishing he would magically realize he loves Sandeul.

"Look Jinyoung, I like the way things are now! Plus, I'm not going to ruin our friendship just because I have mixed feelings about Sandeul." Baro said.

"You don't have mixed feelings," I told him. "You like Sandeul wayyyyy more than Kyra!"

"No I don't! And I'm gonna prove it!" He said.

"Hey Baro! I got you're text!" Krya said coming in out of nowhere. "What's so big that you couldn;t wait to tell me?"

"That I'm sorry for how I've been acting this week. I'm gonna make it up to you and take you to a Katy Perry concert!" Baro said.

"Really?!" Krya gapped and hugged Baro tightly.

"Yes! Meet at the park at 7 PM." Baro said.

"Ok!" said Krya. "Bye sweetie!"

Then Krya walked away to her house.

"See?! Isn't she awesome?! I can't believe I had second thoughts! Obvisiouly, me and Sandeul should be together!" Baro said.

"Wait, did you just hear what you said?" I asked confused.

"See you later man!" Baro said nonchalantly.

Okk........

"Hey Jinyoung!" Gongchan said popping out of nowhere. What's with people popping out of nowhere?!

"He-hey Gongchan!" I said kinda stuttering. Shoot stupid stutter! My cheeks started to burn up and I grabbed water and drank it to cool down but my cheeks were only getting hotter.

"Umm...are you ok? You're cheeks are burning hyung!" He said while touching my cheeks.

"Uhh....umm.....ye-yeah I-I'm ok" I said.

"Hyung you're not ok! You're face is like a tomato!" Gongchan said.

"Umm..I-I-I...I have to uhh...go...umm bye!" I said nervously running to the bathroom. Ughh stupid gongchan! Of course my cheeks will heat up! You're standing right in front of me less than a foot away! Urghh I splashed water on my face trying to cool down.

 

~Sandeul's pov~

 

"Gongchan!!!" I yelled.

"What?" He said confused.

"I have problem!...A big one!" I told him.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Well, I was hanging out with CNU basket weaving, and he kept hinting me and it was pretty obvious he wanted to ask me out and right before he did, I ran." I told him.

"Why? He was pretty good looking" Gongchan said.

"Yeah but...you know, my feelings for Baro. I know I need to get over it but I don't know CNU's not really my type." I told him.

"Well you have to tell CNU you're not interested or else he might take things far." Gongchan said.

"You're right! I'll tell him tonight at that place called Champs!" I told him.

"Good!" He said.

"Ok, I'll just say CNU, you were my first crush," I started telling him. "I always wanted to be your boyfriend."

Right then, we heard a very loud dramatic gasp. We turned around to see it was Jinyoung. 

"Oh... hey Jinyoung!" I said.

"Hi Sandeul! Hi Gongchan!" He said. ".....I uhh.... didn't hear anything."

"ummm ok....?" I said confused. "Well, I better get ready for tonight!" I turned to Gongchan and asked him. "What do I wear for something like this?"

"Well, you should wear something like tie!" Gongchan suggested.

"ok! thank you so much!!! bye guys!" I said.

"Bye!!!....I gotta go tell Baro..." I heard Jinyoung say. hmm...I wonder what Jinyoung's going to tell him.

 

~Jinyoung's pov~

 

"BARO!" I yelled.

"AAHH!" He screamed.....a girly scream...

"We gotta talk about Sandeul!" I told him.

"I told you! There's nothing to talk about! Me and Sandeul are just friends!' He said.

"Oh good, Cuz I was scared that you'll be upset because Sandeul's going to tell CNU he wants to be his boyfriend." I said.

"What?!?!" He yelled.

"Yea! Sandeul said CNU was his first crush and he always wanted to be his boyfriend!" I told him.

"WHAT?!?!?! NOOO THIS CAN'T HAPPEN?!?! How did you know this?! Maybe you heard it wrong!" He yelled.

"Nope, I was walking in and I heard Sandeul telling Gongchan about CNU." I told him. "They're going out tonight at this place called Champs! Sandeul's bringing a tie and everything!"

"NOO! HE CAN'T BE HIS BOYFRIEND! CNU'S NOT THE RIGHT GUY FOR SANDEUL!" He yelled running out of the room.

Soo....I'm guessing he really likes Sandeul......well I'm gonna go hang out with Gongchan.

 

~Baro's pov~

 

No no no no no no no no no no no noo this cannot be happening! I run to find Sandeul but I run into Krya instead.

"Hey Baro! Ready for the Katy Perry concert?!" Krya asked.

"Umm... yeah! I just need yo drop of Sandeul his um....favorite pencil!" I said picking a random pencil.

"Aren't those pencils are the same?" She asked.

"No! he's really supersitious! It has to be this one!" I said while breaking the pencil in accident."....I mean this one!" I said grabbing another random pencil.

"Let's go and hope he doesn't realize!" I told her.

 

~NOBODY'S POV~

 

"Listen CNU, I need to talk to you." Sandeul said.

Just then, Baro and Krya came running in.

"Sandeul!" yelled Baro.

"Baro?, What are you doing here?" Sandeul asked.

"I brought you, your lucky pencil!" Baro said.

"Umm... this isn't my lucky pencil." Sandeul said confused.

"Wow! I can't believe he noticed!" Krya said.

"Are you staying here for the trivia night?" CNU asked.

"No! We're on our way to see Katy Perry!" Krya said.

"AAAAAWWWWWW Krya! I think  they want us to stay!" Baro said sitting down next to Sandeul and CNU.

"Actually I was kinda hoping for some time alone.."Sandeul said.

"If you insist! Playing Trivia won't hurt!" Baro said.

"Sandeul and I are going to win!" CNU said. "We're the best team!"

"Oh yeah? Well Krya and I are a better team!" Baro said.

"Awww you think we'll make a good team?" Krya asked.

"Yea, but not tonight!" Baro said. "Let's not play teams! Let's go agasint each other! Psh unless CNU is scared I'll beat him!"

"Baro what about Katy Perry?" Krya complained.

"Psh I'll beat her too!" Baro said trying to act cool.

"BRING IT!" CNU said.

 

So Baro and CNU kept playing trivia until they ended up as a tie.

"Come on Baro! I dont want to miss the concert! Krya kept complaining.

"and CNU I realllllllly need to talk to you. Sandeul said.

"NO!" Baro said. "No one can do anything until I beat CNU!"

So, Baro and CNU played basketball, air hockey, thumb wrestle, rock paper sissors, and almost every game they thought of but it always end in a tie.

Until they were playing Tug of war.

"Ok this is ridiculous! You guys have been doing this for hours!" Krya said.

"Why don't you just call it a draw?!" Sandeul said.

"No! We're not done! I have to beat him!" Baro said.

"I don't understand why you care so much?" Krya complained to Baro.

"Yea why do you care so much CNU?!" Sandeul asked.

"I don't" CNU said and let go of the rope.

That sent Baro flying into a table of food.

"YES! I WON!" Baro said happily.

"You sure? Winners are usually covered in egg salad and buffalo sauce." said CNU.

"Ha, well, CNU's not so perfect now is he Sandeul? Still want to be his boyfriend? psh" Baro said.

"So thats why you cared so much! You like Sandeul!!" Krya said. "I should've known something was going on! I'm outta here!"

"Krya wait!!" Baro yelled desperately.

"Sandeul! Is that true? You want to be my boyfriend?" CNU asked.

"Actuall-"

"Because I would love to be your boyfriend!" CNU said excitedly.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND SCENE!

Wow that took forever! I took another shot at being funny........I really ! And if your confused, im sorry! I tried my best! I also tried making it longer! ^.^

Please comment about how I did!

Thank you for reading! <3